Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling they’ve brought a pup that’s going to cost them dear. Roofers required already, back wall looks saturated, dishwasher broken, mice/ rats dead under the floorboards (given the smell) and meanwhile Luke is focussed on styling a shelf 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get the feeling they’ve brought a pup that’s going to cost them dear. Roofers required already, back wall looks saturated, dishwasher broken, mice/ rats dead under the floorboards (given the smell) and meanwhile Luke is focussed on styling a shelf 🤦‍♀️
I’d be checking the loft too. Mice/rats are known to run along the lofts in rows of terraces

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I thought they were vegetarians but they have beef gravy granules in the cupboard 🤔

Reactions: 6
He drives me nuts but I'm still compelled to watch him 😬🙄

I felt happy they had finally found what they wanted, but like you all - so many 😳😳already.

Has he said if they had a full structural survey, or just a basic house buyers report - I'm unsure of what is needed now, as we haven't moved in an age. I love that age of house, but you wouldn't buy one unless you've had everything, but everything checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's looks bleeping ridiculous prancing around in those short shorts 😭 and he thinks he looks great

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why haven’t they got that bloody smoke alarm sorted get? Far more important to get a piano 🙄

• Haha
My friends neighbour plays their piano, it is placed where Luke has his, it is very noisy, they also live in a mid terrace Victorian house, if I was Luke I would put some kind of sound proofing behind it.

My aunt lived in that road in the 70’s, it was lovely back then, I know that the Slade Cafe is good and there are lots of greenery places to walk Maggie.

I hope they manage to sort the leak, mice and next door water damage, hopefully the neighbours will be ok about dealing with it.

That grin is so annoying.

Last edited:
He's looks bleeping ridiculous prancing around in those short shorts 😭 and he thinks he looks great
.....plus, how many times did he purposely bend over in that video whilst wearing said ridiculous shorts ?!?! 🤮🤮
---
Why haven’t they got that bloody smoke alarm sorted get? Far more important to get a piano 🙄
....yeah, & style & then restyle a shelf with a load of old tat !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like he's signing up for some hip hop tiktok band.... Maybe he should've got a Yamaha keyboard instead of a piano 🥴
---
My friends neighbour plays their piano, it is placed where Luke has his, it is very noisy, they also live in a mid terrace Victorian house, if I was Luke I would put some kind of sound proofing behind it.

My aunt lived in that road in the 70’s, it was lovely back then, I know that the Slade Cafe is good and there are lots of greenery places to walk Maggie.

I hope they manage to sort the leak, mice and next door water damage, hopefully the neighbours will be ok about dealing with it.

That grin is so annoying.
His grin reminds me of a Spitting Image puppet 🤔 Jimmy Hill or somet

Reactions: 4
My darling 🤣 neighbour has a piano against our hall wall …..she ain’t no Chopin. Absolutely drives me insane …but she’s also a bleep so mixed reasons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is an attractive house. Like all old houses it does need money spent on it. But it has potential and the garden could be lovely.

Reactions: 10
He looks like he's signing up for some hip hop tiktok band.... Maybe he should've got a Yamaha keyboard instead of a piano 🥴
---

His grin reminds me of a Spitting Image puppet 🤔 Jimmy Hill or somet
He reminds me of the bad guy from kids tv program Lazy Town 🤣

Reactions: 1
Kinda feels like Luke is recreating a YouTube version of the old sitcom riding damp.

• Haha
Kinda feels like Luke is recreating a YouTube version of the old sitcom riding damp.
And the back garden can be Steptoe and Son's yard.... Zara just needs the horse and cart so they can go car boot sales yelling, Rag and Bone!!

Reactions: 2
I’m still astounded at how they can afford a house purchase of £550,000 and still only be paying £1450 per month according to him. Unless he’s magically found a £300,000 down payment I just can’t make the numbers work out?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.