Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that 'yoga' bit about? I love my friends but am not even slightly keen to do yoga poses with them, let alone grab their feet or stick my toes in their vaginas!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
i dont get how financially this is a viable job to a)live in London even a dodgy part and b)save for a house
His company is registered as if he is a food blogger. I see more and more people doing budget cooking or recipe development yet his blogs seem to diversify away from food a lot, apart from his weird partnership with Waitrose.
Even if he cooked their recipe cards he would be more interesting!

Reactions: 6
Even his laugh is annoying
Because it's false like everything else about that camera acting influencer he is 👍
---
What was that 'yoga' bit about? I love my friends but am not even slightly keen to do yoga poses with them, let alone grab their feet or stick my toes in their vaginas!
He was probably hoping she would fall onto his pencil dick
---
Well, those comments didn't stay on his YouTube video long did they?? 🤣 A guy called Ben was asking about if Luke enjoyed his night with Ben (dunno if it was himself or another Ben) and Luke wouldn't stay the night cos the guy lived at his mums or something.. Then someone called Eileen commented Luke wants someone with their own place and not sneaking around a parents house??
I was trying to reply and say, Is that why he also won't take ppl back to his cos Zara's there???? But then the comments disappeared.. 🤔 Mmmm deleting any dirty laundry ppl are airing for him!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in central London for a few days going to keep a watch for him having a bougie coffee pretending to read while he films himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some more words from this week’s vlog that Luke doesn’t know the meaning of: “synonymous” and “adjacent”. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Near spat my coffee out at the synonymous comment 😂 maybe symbolic was the word you were looking for there Luke?

Reactions: 8
Maybe someone can educate me…what is the point of ‘influencers’ like Luke…how is it a ‘career’. To me it just looks like a massive exercise in grifting 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Near spat my coffee out at the synonymous comment 😂 maybe symbolic was the word you were looking for there Luke?
“this is such a synonymous toaster”

at least he seems to have stopped describing items as “quintessential” 🥴

• Haha
Most of what he says is word salad anyway, to sound intelligent, so this didn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.