Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still astounded at how they can afford a house purchase of £550,000 and still only be paying £1450 per month according to him. Unless he’s magically found a £300,000 down payment I just can’t make the numbers work out?
The only way it adds up is if they are paying £1450 each.

Unless all those Sky Glass #sponsored videos really paid well...

Reactions: 7
I’m watching the latest YT. He’s a bit of a hoarder isn’t he?

Reactions: 5
The average selling price in that street is lower than the asking price of their house. I would imagine they looked in that area knowing full well it's not as popular as East London ( no tube & mainline station is a good 25 minute walk), they wouldn't get gazumped & could potentially negotiate on the price. I think ant & ooncle will have stumped up a generous deposit since they don't have kids & Luke has recently been behaving like the prodigal son. I also think Zara's family will have stumped up some cash ( possibly a grandparent? ). Young people definitely need financial help from family to buy these days, but these two won't acknowledge it.

Reactions: 6
What was all that guff about wanting to ‘be in the moment’ and not vlog…they’ve move house fgs, not brought home their first born 👶🏻!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂I was thinking exactly the same! “Some people complete and have to move everything in one day” erm pretty much everybody does you prick! He’s such a drama llama.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr C had to feign sickness to get out of being Luke's +1 at yet another freebie event. Who on earth was Matt (Max) who apparently has supported him through his mental health troubles. Never heard of him before (unless Ive missed something. Didn't he say he'd link his details, I couldn't find them "down below " 😦😦

Reactions: 3
That dining table is hideous and doesn't go with that period house at all
Is there a new thread yet had a look but couldn't see one anywhere 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Typical Luke…eulogising about the grain…of an Argos table. 🤦‍♀️🤣 And the mention of the ‘library’. Calm down fella…you have an area with a couple of bookcases in it. Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how he says the old dining table doesn't fit the new space. Mate, did you forget that it was taking up almost half of your living space in the previous rental?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Typical Luke…eulogising about the grain…of an Argos table. 🤦‍♀️🤣 And the mention of the ‘library’. Calm down fella…you have an area with a couple of bookcases in it. Jesus wept!
But you forgot the piano, leaking roof, damp, rats but that bleeping piano! That new light fitting he got is absolutely hideous..

That aside it is going to be hilarious to see what other crap/junk/shite he fills the house with

1700853833820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But you forgot the piano, leeking roofs, damp, rats but that bleeping piano! That new light fitting he got is absolutely hideous..

That aside it is going to be hilarious to see what other crap/junk/shite he fills the house with

View attachment 2590718
I wonder if Zara actually gets an opinion on what goes in the house and how it is decorated as he was showing her bedroom telling everyone how they are going to decorate it … if it was me he can get the hell out of my personal space thank you

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.