Luisa Zissman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on a out how she doesn’t care when she quite clearly does!! She even edited her caption on her Instagram of the fireworks, before it said something along the lines of “I only had my family who lives here with me at my fireworks and the people who work in my house. What’s the point anyway because the protesters have made the last three months pointless” !!... she is so disconnected. She edited it about 2 mins after she posted it. WISH I had screenshotted, but I never thought she would edit/delete because she is always banging on about ‘owning your tit’..

Reactions: 3
You’re so right all the sly digs at luxe about insta breaks etc. She’s turned into the same. I don’t think that persons message was that bad, maybe didn’t need to mention her kids but we’ve all been saying all week silence is compliance we need to speak up. I’ve been on the Susie Verrill thread all week watching the fall out of her historical tweets. I bet Luisa has done far worse and she should be called out on her silence. Some of the stuff she says on the pod and the accents she does are very close to the bone I’m always surprised Imogen allows them to make it to final cut

Reactions: 8
I’m unsure if she is racist, I think she just doesn’t care about anyone else regardless of who they are

Reactions: 5
I don't think I can be bothered with the Podcast anymore. She doesn't want people seeing what she's up to via Instagram so why should we bother hearing about it on the podcast? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 148132

Well the new account was hard to find.
Theres another one Luisazissmanprivate that Anna follows. It says not to request to follow unless you speak regulary...like anyone gives a tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think I can be bothered with the Podcast anymore. She doesn't want people seeing what she's up to via Instagram so why should we bother hearing about it on the podcast? 🤷‍♀️

Theres another one Luisazissmanprivate that Anna follows. It says not to request to follow unless you speak regulary...like anyone gives a tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good spot! 🧐

She goes on a out how she doesn’t care when she quite clearly does!! She even edited her caption on her Instagram of the fireworks, before it said something along the lines of “I only had my family who lives here with me at my fireworks and the people who work in my house. What’s the point anyway because the protesters have made the last three months pointless” !!... she is so disconnected. She edited it about 2 mins after she posted it. WISH I had screenshotted, but I never thought she would edit/delete because she is always banging on about ‘owning your tit’..
I saw this too! Apparently there are 10 of them at her house (including all the people who work for them)
She also said about lockdown being a waste of time because of the protesters yesterday

Luisa it’s cool if you have an opinion and cool if you post said opinion. Don’t post and edit two minutes after! I personally really like Luisa as she wasn’t one of those people to edit two minutes after.

Even if it’s a white privileged opinion I would much rather she said what she thought instead of editing herself

She really thinks she’s proper famous. Such an embarrassment. The only reason most people follow her is to look at her lavish lifestyle. That she doesn’t pay for. She offers literally nothing else.

I don’t understand if it’s a private account why she is using Zissman?
Attention seeking. I’d hate it if my other half still used their ex’s last name for private instas etc & it would probs be harder for us undeserving people to find.

• Haha
She doesn’t come across the nicest of people !!!!! I wouldn’t call her a celeb because she isn’t!!!! Shes only famous because she got rich selling cupcakes and married a millionaire !!!!! I did use to listen to the podcast but she’s to MUCH... poor Anna can’t get a word in..... its all about her her her !!!!!! Do feck off with your veggie patch and thinking her tit don’t stink !!!!! She’s called someone a C&nt on IG !!!!! To far !!!!! Just to far

Reactions: 6
On Mondays podcast I got the impression they only skimmed through mentioning BLM just because they thought they had to. Not because they OUGHT to, or WANTED to, having a platform to thousands of listeners. It was a vague mention, in fact they came across as really being so disinterested in it.

Reactions: 2
On Mondays podcast I got the impression they only skimmed through mentioning BLM just because they thought they had to. Not because they OUGHT to, or WANTED to, having a platform to thousands of listeners. It was a vague mention, in fact they came across as really being so disinterested in it.
Yes, it was odd I think Anna said ‘some of you wondered if we’d mention it and we have’

weird thing to say

Reactions: 2
The print screen that Luisa shared and has written not everyone lives their life on social media’ well, the thing is Luisa, you DO and you have a platform, therefore if you care about the movement, you should use it for good, not just self promotion and ads! Seeing her reply actually made me sick.

she is selfish and has no compassion whatsoever. Why did she have to react like that?! She could have tried to explain in an articulate way if she truly does care about the movement but doesn’t wish to post.
A little too defensive I feel 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is doing my head in ! Keeps saying this is why I’m not posting m, this is why I’m having a break from insta! She is posting loads!! That’s not a break is it head 🙄🙄
I was wondering why the hell she always has so many people around her. So I’m glad tattle cleared that up for me 😂

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Luisa but now she just gets on my tits. I admired her outspoken nature and the confidence to not care about what other people think of her.. but in reality she has lots of ill informed opinions she spouts and disagrees with anyone who doesn't share her views. She also seeks validation from strangers on the internet, and loves to show off her lavish lifestyle.. all things pointing to how much she does care about people's opinions of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The print screen that Luisa shared and has written not everyone lives their life on social media’ well, the thing is Luisa, you DO and you have a platform, therefore if you care about the movement, you should use it for good, not just self promotion and ads! Seeing her reply actually made me sick.

she is selfish and has no compassion whatsoever. Why did she have to react like that?! She could have tried to explain in an articulate way if she truly does care about the movement but doesn’t wish to post.
A little too defensive I feel 🤔
Complete emotional reactive response. Very mature to send and then post to your followers. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just see her as someone who was determined to be rich, hence the Apprentice and her behaviour since. She married for money and clearly has a very luxurious lifestyle. I think she is uncaring, loud, overly opinionated, crass and has zero empathy. I give her credit for keeping her kid's faces off Insta though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.