Luisa Zissman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's spreading lies about tattle, mrs hinch's crocodile tears (to sell a book) were not about this site but a troll message that was universally condemned on tattle 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also Luisa is only directing people here so they can see what we are saying about Luxefamily5 not her. Think we don't know your game Luisa? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was surprised when she said ‘the website that slags me off’ when none of us have ever really said anything bad about Luisa. On another note have you seen Rachael got downgraded to economy poor her 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
I like Luisa....well I did she’s got to stop being so judgmental about other people when she knows absolutely nothing about there situations!

• Heart
Also Luisa is only directing people here so they can see what we are saying about Luxefamily5 not her. Think we don't know your game Luisa? 😂
Exactly this! 😂 she comes off good on here and actually I only started following her because of this thread. Shes definitely sending people here to upset Luxe 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Who is the woman she’s on about in a mess over this site on her stories? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can only think she is on about Mrs. Hinch but if she is she has got the story completely wrong . It was a DM to her Instagram account not a comment on here that upset her .

Reactions: 2
No one really slags you off Luisa come on!! You just want to make sure everyone comes and reads the comments on that unbearable women you used to call a friend! And your loving every minute of it! Stick that in ya wine glass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do none of these women see the irony in denigrating us on Tattle? Like it's OK for them to call us "lonely, fat, poor, ugly, unemployed, sad etc etc' but we're the evil ones for daring to discuss their dubious life choices that they are making money from? How does that work Luisa?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why do none of these women see the irony in denigrating us on Tattle? Like it's OK for them to call us "lonely, fat, poor, ugly, unemployed, sad etc etc' but we're the evil ones for daring to discuss their dubious life choices that they are making money from? How does that work Luisa?
Such a good point

Good point.
For the record, I am none of the above - nor am I a potato. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is the woman she’s on about in a mess over this site on her stories? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I want to know this too.

And Luisa, I am not a horrible old troll with nothing better to do, i personally like you, and love love love your podcast.

There are some horrible people on here (I'm sure we've all encountered some below the belt comments and really vile stuff) but actually the really horrid stuff usually gets deleted by mods and those people get banned.

What most people are using tattle for is a bit of a guilty pleasure, having a bit of a gossip about someone. Only the same as what a lot of people do in real life - I'm sure you've had a nasty, bitchy, judgy conversation with your mates about someone. Is that not the same? Yes it's a public forum, but you put yourself in the public eye (instagrammers I mean) to get likes, fame, money etc. You have to expect to take the good with the bad.

If people are going to put themselves out there they can't expect not to have a bad word said about them. As a famous person do you not agree? "Occupational hazard"? If people can't take it, take yourself offline. Don't put yourself out there and expose yourself to criticism if you can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always find luisa fun and her views on things entertaining, but if she is calling this site out, after the way she voices her opinion 🤣

Reactions: 14
Coming from the woman that filmed a Cabin Crew and posted it to all her thousands of followers she really has a nerve to try and preach about kindness 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do like Luisa though

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Luisa has grown on me loads. I feel bad about slating her now 😂. The other one however...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.