Luisa Zissman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without question it was for the money. I really liked her up until a few weeks ago. The whole taking the piss out of corona really wound me up. People are allowed to be worried and taking precautions without influencers trying to influence people to take the piss and not give a duck

Reactions: 8
She definitely married her husband for the money. A guy did a kiss and tell on her ages ago and said she was seeing him as well as Andrew. He said (& I recall her confirming this part since) that Andrew found out and said he wasn’t happy and she needed to make up her mind what she wanted. So she chose her now husband. But she told the other guy she was seeing that she’s have chosen him if he’d had money to go with his good looks! So she’s been so blatant about her pursuit of a rich husband.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny how she was a guest in the earlier series of mummy diaries and now she is a regular. I guess she is the only ‘famous’ bestie they have between them. She nauseating.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that feels like there was a massive gap in Luisa and Sam's friendship? Maybe i am missing something but i was re-watching old celebrity big brother clips (where they met) and they did not seem at all close in the house. I feel like there friendship just suddenly picked up about 1-2 years ago.

Also does anyone else get the feeling that Billie is not a huge fan of Luisa?

Reactions: 12
I think they became close when Sam moved closer to her. I used to think Billie didn’t like Luisa but now I think she does.

I think they both like the money and the lifestyle she has.....she’s done what neither of them have and married someone very rich. Both desperate to be part of something they’re not

Reactions: 7
Not sure about Billie as I think she seems happy but it's clear Sam is chasing Luisa's lifestyle. The horse riding, Hertfordshire then Surrey etc. I personally really like Luisa for saying what she thinks. On Wednesday's episode of Mummy Diaries, when Luisa made the comment about plus size models it was clear that Sam was just blindly going along with whatever Luisa said. Luisa is just being Luisa but it just doesn't work for Sam. A plus size woman who designed the best selling dress of Sam's Quiz collection tweeted Sam calling her out for the comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sam is a desperate wannabe, she reeks of it. I cannot watch the Mummy Diaries it makes me cringe. Can’t imagine her and Luisa’s ‘friendship’ will amount to much now she’s moved

Reactions: 4
She seems to like being controversial on the show to get in the headlines even though she claims she has no interest in being famous. Wonder what she will do if her and hubby ever split up considering she signed a pre nup and all her family sponge off him.
There is no prenup she said before on her podcast

Reactions: 1
There is no prenup she said before on her podcast
Pre nups aren’t a thing in the UK and alimony is entirely different here too. It’s usually mainly based around the needs of the kids, where there’s a huge difference in means they look to see if the less wealthy individual is able to support themselves and if not, how much support does the wealthy one need to provide. But even that’s usually a tapered approach like for the next X years they need £Y etc it’s not a blank cheque.

Where you get these mega court battles is where the suuuper wealthy (more than LZ) are battling it out with mad ££ solicitors. There was a really good BBC on this that showed the women that won / lost, wish I knew its name, but basically they argued they were used to a certain lifestyle that should be maintained and unless there were kids under 18 in the picture they were cast aside!

Reactions: 3
Pre nups aren’t a thing in the UK and alimony is entirely different here too. It’s usually mainly based around the needs of the kids, where there’s a huge difference in means they look to see if the less wealthy individual is able to support themselves and if not, how much support does the wealthy one need to provide. But even that’s usually a tapered approach like for the next X years they need £Y etc it’s not a blank cheque.

Where you get these mega court battles is where the suuuper wealthy (more than LZ) are battling it out with mad ££ solicitors. There was a really good BBC on this that showed the women that won / lost, wish I knew its name, but basically they argued they were used to a certain lifestyle that should be maintained and unless there were kids under 18 in the picture they were cast aside!
Are you referring to The Split?

I don't know about a prenup but will say that Andrew is not stupid, he will have all the bases covered. He didn't get to where he is in business by not protecting himself.

Are you referring to The Split?

I don't know about a prenup but will say that Andrew is not stupid, he will have all the bases covered. He didn't get to where he is in business by not protecting himself.
oh no this was a documentary, it was years and years ago (like possibly 5+) but featured proper wealthy couples - like insane Kensington apartments with art collections wealth, not “just” a big house in the Home Counties and lots of tat off Amazon new money. It was wild as the women were talking very candidly about the process, there was one woman who was putting herself in financial ruin trying to get money from her ex husband but where he’d hidden it SO well she was just burning through any money she did have with legal fees. Her daughters had grown up & were now over 18 during the process so she didn’t even have a current claim but wanted back paying, the mum was living in a small one bed as a result. If she’d have dropped it initially or taken any of his (lesser) off the record offers she’d have been fairly comfortable but it wasn’t enough for her.

If I was her I’d be squirrelling funds away constantly tbh with you 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like every relationship is an exchange / compromise and I’m going to guess her age & beauty are one of his, his wealth one of here, both of which are not guaranteed to last forever! 😬 and I don’t mean that nastily it is what it is init !

Reactions: 6
It’s called Millionaires ex wives club on bbc. X
You’re amazing for remembering this! I’m gonna re watch, it was mental? I also remember one of them re marrying quite quickly after the divorce?

Edit: link for anyone interested, watching it now:

Some of the men in this have major Simon Cowell face

You’re amazing for remembering this! I’m gonna re watch, it was mental? I also remember one of them re marrying quite quickly after the divorce?

Edit: link for anyone interested, watching it now:

Some of the men in this have major Simon Cowell face
I haven’t watched this but defo will! I recognise that lady with the long face and blond hair, the husband she’s trying to get money from is dead now and people whisper the Russian mafia did it because he owed them money

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched this but defo will! I recognise that lady with the long face and blond hair, the husband she’s trying to get money from is dead now and people whisper the Russian mafia did it because he owed them money
Yeah you would apparently that’s the most expensive divorce case in history! She’s a bit dim though (potential spoiler?) spent £16mil in legal fees to try and claim half (125m) of the money accrued over their marriage... she should have thought how much of that is actually left... and is spending 10% of it on a legal case sensible?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Luisa has admitted to reading this thread. Luisa, I love that you read here 🤣 you are definitely a closet-Tattler and i would love to know whether you have an account (circa MOD style). I do listen to your podcast and I do love it 🤣 your “rants and bantz” are exactly what seems to go down on Tattle...so you can’t slag off Tattle too much. Tattle discusses stuff JUST like your podcast.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.