Luisa Zissman #5 Filters Glitching, moaning about Tattle witching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is supposed to be in St Barts now then? Why is she posting as if she is at home with World Book Day and kids bedrooms?
I think for the first time ever she is doing the right thing and not posting/boasting and being her usual tone deaf self, because of what is going on in the world right now.

Reactions: 5
The pid were so tone deaf about Ukraine too. I think it’s coming to the end of its life, Anna and her have massive cracks appearing in their so called friendship

Reactions: 4
Knew it wouldn’t be long til she started showcasing St Barts 😆
Just couldn’t resist could she.

And hiring a pink car just so you can use it for a women’s day post on Instagram.

For someone with so much time and money, she seems very bored.

Reactions: 9
So she refrained from posting in real time (sort of), but hasn’t stopped her putting a collage of pictures on her grid now she’s home. She just cannot resist can she 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also every story she does which features her talking direct to the camera, she always holds her hand with the ring up to her face 😆 yes we get it!

St Bart’s is beautiful place but absolutely not worth boasting about in her case - no envy here given she had to spend the entire time there with a man she’s had to pretend to fancy for almost a decade 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's very easily found on google but not sure you'd want to see it lol
OK I just made the mistake of finding it.
someone once showed me tortoise sex noises and it didn’t sound too dissimilar

• Haha
She’s obviously annoyed about people comments.

Lol at her putting “live and let live” at the end of her post. She’s constantly got something to say about other people!!

Reactions: 7
My heart bleeds for her with her jet lag and the kids waking her up early because they haven’t seen her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been reposted by one of the blog pages saying she should have left this in the drafts. I’m sure she’ll be moaning about all the people moaning about her

6AAD211C-8862-478D-BFD6-C0753E4220C9.png

She's a total privileged, entitled, talentless, cow. Always has been and always will be. Her blatant racism in her last post is not shocking and I'm glad she's being dragged online.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s been reposted by one of the blog pages saying she should have left this in the drafts. I’m sure she’ll be moaning about all the people moaning about her

View attachment 1118665
I was looking for this thread exactly because of this post. I am Iraqi, born in London and lived here all my existence. I don’t think she is able to comprehend how damaging that post is. I know the majority of white people couldn’t give a tit about Britain’s engagement in destabilising my home country, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen etc. Whether that’s indirectly by supplying arms to Saudi Arabia to support their proxy war and terrorism. Or by joining a coalition and bombing the duck out of cities in said countries, killing most inhabitants. Just to put it in perspective. So far it has been estimated that around 6,000 Ukrainian lives have been lost, and it is week three of the conflict. On the first day of the invasion of Iraq approximately 20,000 Iraqis were killed. This is known to be downplayed, as missing persons reported to local authorities on day 1 of the illegal invasion totalled 57,000. So yes Luisa, you inept, unfortunate looking piece of tit. We will carry on saying what about this country and what about these people. You will never, ever be able to relate to what has happened in these nations and you most likely will never have to experience losing half of your family, and listen to your grandparents scream their last words seconds before a US missile landed in their neighbourhood. So you can take your irrelevant self, duck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of. And not compare/speak about the atrocities happening till this day in the Middle East. Unless you’re advocating for Bush, Blair, Brown, Cameron Clinton, Obama, Biden to all be held in the International Criminal Court for war crimes THEY ALL have commited, unless you are exposing the US AND UK administrations at the time for using ILLEGAL pipelines to ILLEGALLY take unaccounted amounts of oil out of Iraq, unless you are bringing awareness to any humanitarian causes in this part of the world, please Luisa carry on. But if not, kindly shut the duck up ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The worst thing is, she’ll be using this backlash for her rant of the week if she still does that on her crappy podcast

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1118665
LOL she has now edited this post on her grid to say * Copyright owned. Do not repost without permission. *

She has also conveniently posted today about the Moldova charity and how she is going over there and to Ukraine etc. has anyone else noticed that when she faces some backlash or posts something risqué, she will then post something seemingly thoughtful to portray the image that she is a decent person?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.