Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A way around people coming into the country from a quarentine country via somewhere else is to have people declare where they have travelled in the last month. Wouldn't surprise me if they implement it because of selfish cunts like her doing it.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this. I’m shocked at Anna and Imo - I honestly think Luisa is that friend at school nobody secretly liked but was too scared to fall out with her because she was popular - in this case she’s not popular just has money. I don’t believe she has any real true friends, she can’t have.
That’s 100% right... you know that Anna is slagging her off to all her mates

Reactions: 6
To be fair there was quite a long awkward pause when she announced 'I'm not bleeping doing that.' After which Anna obviously thought 'tit, say something that vaguely agrees with her, or you'll be in trouble!'

The 'I'm Not bleeping Doing That' made her sound like a spoilt, petulant child.

Reactions: 15
To be fair there was quite a long awkward pause when she announced 'I'm not bleeping doing that.' After which Anna obviously thought 'tit, say something that vaguely agrees with her, or you'll be in trouble!'
Yeah im sure she doesn't actually agree with her being there at all & refusing to quarantine. I cant imagine Anna would be so blasé about breaking the rules. I noticed there was no sponsor on this episode. It the first one I've listened to for a few weeks so not sure if that's a new thing. Maybe struggling for sponsors at the moment 🤔

Reactions: 3
Well so far I’ve heard them welcome people to the pod ‘but you know you love it, else what would be the point of listening’ and then a chorused snigger.

They’ve also had a story sent in from an NHS worker, to which Anna suggests a round of applause, and to which Luisa says ‘yes I couldn’t imagine anything worse than your job, all those injections and all that blood’ ... so nothing to do with this listener risking her life day in day out on the frontline, or coping with long shifts with the influx of Covid patients.

Luisa is so out of touch. Personally I’d rather do any job than have to give the blow variety to her bloke to earn a living.

Anna [re Luisa in dubai]: Look I know you LuLu and it’s your family, it’s private your business.

So what if we all decided to go to Dubai and it was questioned we just say ‘it’s my private business’.

Luisa has also said on the pod in a boasting manner ‘I’m not quarantining in a hotel when I get home. If I have to we will go to Maldives first, spend two weeks there, and then go home, I’ll actually benefit because I get to go to Maldives too’. Anna’s reply: ‘well why not, it’s not illegal, you aren’t breaking any laws’.
omg she actually said that!
The press definitely need to get wind of this.
Absolutely disgraceful. So what if it’s ‘not breaking the law’ it’s about morals and compassion and showing you’re doing your best to help in this awful time.
Shame on both of them!

That should be the new thread name Luisa Zissman #4 - quarantine? "can I just say I'm not bleeping doing that"

Reactions: 19
Yeah im sure she doesn't actually agree with her being there at all & refusing to quarantine. I cant imagine Anna would be so blasé about breaking the rules. I noticed there was no sponsor on this episode. It the first one I've listened to for a few weeks so not sure if that's a new thing. Maybe struggling for sponsors at the moment 🤔
There were Andrex ads on the podcast when I listened to it

Agree. Last year Anna had issue with someone cycling through her village when it was lockdown and she was phoning 111 every half hour because she coughed, but this time round she thinks it’s ok to support flying round multiple parts of the world spreading god knows what, to avoid government law. There is no way she can agree with bratface Luisa, she just doesn’t have the backbone to tell her.

Reactions: 21
Agree. Last year Anna had issue with someone cycling through her village when it was lockdown and she was phoning 111 every half hour because she coughed, but this time round she thinks it’s ok to support flying round multiple parts of the world spreading god knows what, to avoid government law. There is no way she can agree with bratface Luisa, she just doesn’t have the backbone to tell her.
You’re spot on.
You’re spot on there. Anna’s become a massive hypocrite and in all honestly to me she seems lost in all this. She’ll have an opinion the if Luisa says something in disagreement Anna will change. It’s pretty disgusting they are talking about avoid quarantine in this way and encouraging there is nothing wrong by diverting to a country without those rules to avoid it. I would expect nothing less from Luisa but to publicise it and rubber stamp it as being ok is a joke. I can’t see how these two can continue like this and still get listeners.

Reactions: 11
Oh princess Zissman might have to quarantine when she gets home GOOD DO IT!!! She always thinks she’s better than everyone else p*ss off

Oh so what she wants to fly to the Maldives and spread virus ???? How f*cking irresponsible

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh princess Zissman might have to quarantine when she gets home GOOD DO IT!!! She always thinks she’s better than everyone else p*ss off

Oh so what she wants to fly to the Maldives and spread virus ???? How f*cking irresponsible
Apparently COVID is rife in Dubai, but they’re trying to keep it under wraps to save their hospitality industry. Luisa disgusts me. She is the most selfish person.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just curious - how many on this thread used to like Luisa? Because I did, have we all seen her true colours at the same time or have some of you always known what she was like?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just curious - how many on this thread used to like Luisa? Because I did, have we all seen her true colours at the same time or have some of you always known what she was like?
I did, listened to the pod weekly and even bought tickets to their show. Quickly asked for a refund when they were first offered. I can't stand Anna anymore either, I unfollowed them both.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.