Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been listening to the latest podcast this afternoon. Anna is totally creeping and crawling to Luisa, especially about the Dubai stuff. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know anything about her ex husband? She said yesterday in her Q&A session that she had all three of her girls at private hospitals, so presumably her ex was/is pretty well off too as she was only in her early twenties when she had her and seeing as her businesses didn't seem to be hugely profitable I'm guessing the money came from his side. Having a baby at a private hospital isn't cheap.
Yes - I know him really well, we used to move in similar circles. Don't want to give too much away in case I incriminate myself but he and Luisa have a very friendly almost unconventional relationship.

Reactions: 5
Yes - I know him really well, we used to move in similar circles. Don't want to give too much away in case I incriminate myself but he and Luisa have a very friendly almost unconventional relationship.
She mentioned on the podcast today how well they get on and the same for her and his new wife, Dixie's step mum. She actually spoke a lot of sense when talking about the harmonious relationship between step families.

Reactions: 4
I don’t listen anymore but if she has said today on the pod what I’ve read on here about not quarantine in a hotel when they get back then Anna and Imo should both hang their heads in shame. That is absolutely disgusting and however she still has followers I’ll never know. I can’t believe people still listen to this pod.

I don’t listen anymore but if she has said today on the pod what I’ve read on here about not quarantine in a hotel when they get back then Anna and Imo should both hang their heads in shame. That is absolutely disgusting and however she still has followers I’ll never know. I can’t believe people still listen to this pod.
Straight from the horses mouth...

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I can’t tell you how pissed off this makes me. How bleeping dare she!
I know I was the same & Anna backing her up makes it even worse... "well yeah you can do that, its in the rules" I'd turn round to my pal & say no suck it up you chose to take a risk during a pandemic you must have known this was a possibility on your return, get a grip of yourself!

Reactions: 9
I know I was the same & Anna backing her up makes it even worse... "well yeah you can do that, its in the rules" I'd turn round to my pal & say no suck it up you chose to take a risk during a pandemic you must have known this was a possibility on your return, get a grip of yourself!
I really hope the quarantine hotels come in to everyone landing back in the UK from anywhere!!

Hmm she's just not nice. God knows what her friends and her husband see in her. Or perhaps they all just keep her sweet to her face in order to avoid her wrath, and then all witch behind her back.

Reactions: 8
I really hope the quarantine hotels come in to everyone landing back in the UK from anywhere!!
Imo did butt in to say thats what new Zealand did at one point & Anna was like ohhh so that's where they've got it from. Yeah from the country who's dealt with it the best! I'd love to see Luisa getting frog marched off a plane & into an easy jet hotel 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m not surprised at Anna, she is gutless. But, I’m shocked at Imo, she seems like someone who would have opposing views to Luisa. Yet, she never speaks up. I know she is the producer but, still they let her on mic so why can’t she put in her opinion?

Reactions: 12
Anna ‘yes sure, that’s in the list of what you can do’. Pretty sure it doesn’t suggest in any ‘list’ anywhere that you should get back to the UK via another holiday elsewhere. Also is Andrew going to be working from the Maldives is he? That’s the whole reason she’s in Dubai after all, and not a holiday 😏

Reactions: 14
This is everything what is wrong. I don’t follow her anymore I hope other people do the same her views and behaviour is just shocking. I can’t believe how much I liked her on loose lips, what changed?
she is everything that’s wrong with society- openly admitting to doing this. She shouldn’t be allowed in the country. And duck off is Andrew “working”

Reactions: 12
she is everything that’s wrong with society- openly admitting to doing this. She shouldn’t be allowed in the country. And duck off is Andrew “working”
Exactly this. I’m shocked at Anna and Imo - I honestly think Luisa is that friend at school nobody secretly liked but was too scared to fall out with her because she was popular - in this case she’s not popular just has money. I don’t believe she has any real true friends, she can’t have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.