Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked by how much detail they went into but also how long they spoke about it for. I checked the description when they mentioned that the time of the discussion was in there with a trigger warning and it was i think more than 20 minutes they discussed this poor woman. It was totally unnecessary.

And i can't help but think that when Luisa found out about it part of her brain thought "can't wait to say this on the podcast"

Reactions: 10
I thought as was listening I’m surprised this has made it onto a public podcast! I just think imagine if people in their local area knew of the lady and now know the ins and outs of her horror? That’s awful. What if she wanted to keep it private and move on with her new job?

I won’t give details but they basically discussed the housekeeper and trial regarding domestic abuse from her partner.

I thought it was awful how Luisa was basically slagging her off saying “she’s going to go back to him and it pisses me off”

She should have helped quietly and not used it for content.

• Sad
I havent listened to the podcast for ages. It was like a year ago or so, and they were discussing something about immigrants and Luisa said that if an immigrant commited a crime in the UK then they should duck off back to their own country. I'm british and live in Spain, so I am an immigrant here. Not that I am planning on commiting a crime or anything, but it was like she had hatred in her voice about immigrants and it really hit me in the feels. Also, Anna's husband is Italian, and she didnt even pipe up about it, she just agreed with Luisa, saying yes! duck right off! (or something like that)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel like it’s become very toxic, a lot of hate, towards anyone that isn’t their friends basically. Anyone that has an opinion different to luisas is jealous of how rich she is, and Anna jus doesn’t say anything different to Luisa! I think it’s massively run it’s course, I was a huge fan, but now it’s jus toxic and needs to stop.x

Reactions: 6
I feel like it’s become very toxic, a lot of hate, towards anyone that isn’t their friends basically. Anyone that has an opinion different to luisas is jealous of how rich she is, and Anna jus doesn’t say anything different to Luisa! I think it’s massively run it’s course, I was a huge fan, but now it’s jus toxic and needs to stop.x
I think you're right, it doesn't feel fun anymore like it used to. Lockdown has had a massive impact - Luisa is very negative and sounds bored half the time and Anna has lost her way. Its a shame as really enjoyed it and looked forward to it. Just don't think they've maintained momentum sadly.

Reactions: 4
I don’t listen to the pod anymore but I’ve just listened after seeing what had been said on here, I am in shock they are allowed to discuss that openly on the pod, it’s a woman’s life, yes I understand awareness but that wasn’t awareness it was gossiping about an horrific domestic violence case that would ultimately cause the woman more distress, Luisa doesn’t genuinely care about this woman she’s only got involved for the “drama” and content for the pod. Very dissapointed at Anna I thought she would have more empathy and know this wasn’t the right thing to do on the pod.

Reactions: 9
I don’t listen to the pod anymore but I’ve just listened after seeing what had been said on here, I am in shock they are allowed to discuss that openly on the pod, it’s a woman’s life, yes I understand awareness but that wasn’t awareness it was gossiping about an horrific domestic violence case that would ultimately cause the woman more distress, Luisa doesn’t genuinely care about this woman she’s only got involved for the “drama” and content for the pod. Very dissapointed at Anna I thought she would have more empathy and know this wasn’t the right thing to do on the pod.
yes everyone commenting on Insta saying “thank you for raising awareness” that wasn’t awareness, that was gossip!! At some poor woman’s expense. A woman’s complete and utter torturous time and without consent being discussed to a wide audience. It should be taken down.

Reactions: 13
I started listening to the bit about the house keeper and had to knock it off. It is absolutely disgusting that they have used that poor woman's ordeal for content.

Reactions: 12
yes everyone commenting on Insta saying “thank you for raising awareness” that wasn’t awareness, that was gossip!! At some poor woman’s expense. A woman’s complete and utter torturous time and without consent being discussed to a wide audience. It should be taken down.
Agree with this 💯. Far far too much information. She really didn't need to go into so much detail.

It also seemed like she was saying poor me for having to witness it, if that makes sense? And how wonderful she was trying to help the woman. Even disclosing how much she paid her.

Unfortunately, a lot of domestic violence victims return to their partners. It can take years for them to leave. The way she was so angry about the fact that the victim was saying she still loved him shows she really doesn't understand.
This had nothing to do with raising awareness for domestic abuse and come across as 2 women gossiping and what a hero Luisa is. Absolutely disgusted that she shared this. That poor woman 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree with this 💯. Far far too much information. She really didn't need to go into so much detail.

It also seemed like she was saying poor me for having to witness it, if that makes sense? And how wonderful she was trying to help the woman. Even disclosing how much she paid her.

Unfortunately, a lot of domestic violence victims return to their partners. It can take years for them to leave. The way she was so angry about the fact that the victim was saying she still loved him shows she really doesn't understand.
This had nothing to do with raising awareness for domestic abuse and come across as 2 women gossiping and what a hero Luisa is. Absolutely disgusted that she shared this. That poor woman 😓
Disclosing how much the woman is paid is actually dangerous because financial abuse is commonplace in abusive relationships, the victim may have said she was getting paid less to enable her to save up a little to get out. It’s unkind and genuinely dangerous.

also is her husband ROI or NI? I wonder what he thinks about her being so right wing 🥴

Reactions: 6
The detail was shocking and the way they were speaking was so detached, absolutely no empathy. They have clearly never experienced such trauma (neither have i) but they should put themselves in that woman’s shoes and think about how much fear she must have felt every time she experienced this abuse. It’s horrifying to think about.

Her life is not a soap opera or spectacle. She could have been killed if she hadn’t sought help. Anna as a ‘life coach’ whatever that means, should really know better!

• Heart
Listened to that section of the podcast, far too much info being revealed of that poor woman’s life. Luisa has very little sympathy for how she may go back to him because she has zero understanding of abuse. Anna saying it’s important we discuss this would be fair enough if they shared ANY details with domestic violence helplines, women’s refuges etc etc but they’ve just used the story for content for the podcast! It’s terrible.

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked at Immo too, she comes across a very mature intelligent young woman. The way Luisa spoke about it and how she is pissed off she may go back to him is unbelievable, this is domestic violence doesn’t she understand they are likely to go back to the partner, it’s mental torture she needs help not a “friend” saying it pisses her off. I will never know how Luisa has got friends but then again has she really, I doubt she has TRUE friends, I believe in karma and I honestly believe she will end up with nothing.

Also when Anna was talking about I’m A Celeb and she said she turned it off because Ant and Dec talk too much, it’s like she feels she’s above even Ant and Dec with her sarcastic laugh she does. Luisa hun I bet they don’t even know who you are 😂

Reactions: 5

it was all about her!! “I paid her well”, “I offered to be her guarantor”, “I would’ve put a roof over her head”, “Andrew said I care too much about our house staff”, “I called the police”, “I would’ve been kicked out of court if I was cross examined”, “he will go after me”, “I was so upset”, “I am so pissed off”... I could go on. Never write on here but I was truly shocked and appalled listening to that.

Surely there’s a risk she’s outed the woman too with the details she shared about her new life? Granted not too much but these men will go to all lengths!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And Anna was lapping it all up like playground gossip wasn’t she
Light and shade guuuuyyyyyssss light and shade.

Disclosing how much the woman is paid is actually dangerous because financial abuse is commonplace in abusive relationships, the victim may have said she was getting paid less to enable her to save up a little to get out. It’s unkind and genuinely dangerous.

also is her husband ROI or NI? I wonder what he thinks about her being so right wing 🥴
I dunno. She pushed Andrew under the bus “Luisa I don’t know why you care so much about our house staff” is what she said about about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.