Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody seen on Lydia’s story someone asking if Lucy is okay?
I’m certain now that Lucy is an attention seeking jealous drama queen!
The attention should be on Lydia but Lucy goes MIA so everyone can speculate about her being quiet! Wow! Hos awful

Reactions: 4
But at the same time, I find it weird someone would even ask Lydia. Like Lucy is a nobody…. And then Lydia shouldn’t even respond to the question.

That was bizarre!

Anybody seen on Lydia’s story someone asking if Lucy is okay?
I’m certain now that Lucy is an attention seeking jealous drama queen!
The attention should be on Lydia but Lucy goes MIA so everyone can speculate about her being quiet! Wow! Hos awful
Exactly! The focus should be on Lydia at the moment, not Lucy going awol 🙄
---
Wonder if we’ll see Sef in Italy?

Reactions: 1
Sef isn’t there…. A girl uploaded the whole seating plan and his name is nowhere to be seen 👀

• Wow
You know what I love about Lydia…. She’s re posting all the wedding posts / stories before she’s even done her own post on instagram. I know it doesn’t seem like much but for “influencers” it’s always like they have to do the big reveal and they time it so it’s at prime engagement time etc. Lydia is so down to earth.

Reactions: 5
As if she’s just uploaded that water volleyball pic on her insta & the mate or Lydia, can’t see who it is, well their tits are out 😂 wtfffff

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know! It was Lydia and her breast was out! Plain to see. Lucy must’ve been too busy looking at herself to notice!

I know! It was Lydia and her breast was out! Plain to see. Lucy must’ve been too busy looking at herself to notice!
I see she’s uploaded it now with an emoji covering & I can see it’s Lydia now! Deffo too busy admiring herself lol you know everything has to be about her!

• Heart