Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Zygi and now don’t think I’m getting at any children with allergies cause even my own do, but I gurantee she’s fuming because she went down the route of wearing no tan because of chemicals, no wifi in the house (🫣) and god knows what other tit she’s done/doing because she thinks she’s the queen of health and Z STILL is riddled with allergies.
I was literally about to say this. It sounds genuinely upsetting (though it sounded like she was just as upset by having to wait hours as the bad news from the doctor) and I wouldn’t wish these kinds of concerns on any new parent but it does make you think how stupid she really sounds now having been so antivax and anti wifi and anti all medical advice generally and it’s not done a thing to protect the poor kid.

She seems like such a Karen tagging Deliveroo in the story as well like I have never had an issue getting a refund from them when I can prove I’m genuinely in the right so something doesn’t add up there

Reactions: 6
So in her Q&A she’s said she is struggling being a full time mum and working full time. What is her actual job? Surely LML runs itself? All she does is work outs? And she films promos for Hello Fresh every now and then… what else does she do?
Also I want someone to ask about Sef, but I assume she wouldn’t answer it anyway

Reactions: 5
So in her Q&A she’s said she is struggling being a full time mum and working full time. What is her actual job? Surely LML runs itself? All she does is work outs? And she films promos for Hello Fresh every now and then… what else does she do?
Also I want someone to ask about Sef, but I assume she wouldn’t answer it anyway
She is not working full time, it’s insulting to those mothers who do work full time to claim she does, she gets up & goes for coffee and mooches round the shops most days (and I’m self employed, I understand the struggle ), also it’s apparently been a ‘little extra challengin’ for her cause of the sleep deprivation, what planet is she on? We’re all sleep deprived, but apparently hers is superior.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she rang up Lydia to tell her she wasn’t sure about her outfit she had picked for her civil ceremony Saturday. Probably just cos Lucy didn’t like hers she had to drag Lydia down too! She’s so vile and jealous of Lydia . Suppose we will see from wedding pics if sef is there

I can’t believe she rang up Lydia to tell her she wasn’t sure about her outfit she had picked for her civil ceremony Saturday. Probably just cos Lucy didn’t like hers she had to drag Lydia down too! She’s so vile and jealous of Lydia . Suppose we will see from wedding pics if sef is there
Imagine your sister calling you 2 days before your wedding to tell you she’s not sure about your outfit 😂 Lucy’s outfit choices are terrible 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh she’s bleeping pathetic! There’s is absolutely no evidence that childhood vaccines cause allergies and her posting this WILL influence her followers (the ones without any brains) she was against vaccines before she had the baby. Then when she spoke the actual healthcare professionals after he was born she saw sense a little bit. Now she’s obviously back on the conspiracy theory tit. Grow up Lucy.

I mean there’s no way his eczema could have been influenced by the fact it’s in Lucy’s family right? 🙄 honestly, she’s dangerous sharing her views on stuff like this, as much as she says she not influencing, there will be new mums/ expectant mums following her who will listen to her and take it onboard unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Early weaning is more likely to have caused his allergies than vaccines 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ his gut would have been nowhere near ready when she started introducing food, I feel so sorry for him 😔

Reactions: 9
Early weaning is more likely to have caused his allergies than vaccines 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ his gut would have been nowhere near ready when she started introducing food, I feel so sorry for him 😔
Amen! But it’s never her fault 🙃🫠

Reactions: 1
I can guarantee she’s going to turn Lydia’s wedding in to a drama. And imagine what she’s gonna be like for the Italy wedding. Vile.

Reactions: 3
Deffo not with sef anymore - no pics of them together from the wedding. She’s posted pics of her and her and her parents. Would’ve deffo posted her and sef if he was there

Reactions: 2