Lucy Wood #2 We're not grabbing a cosy hot drink; we're half-listening while scrubbing the sink

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy isn’t a full time content creator though, she does copy writing and also now is writing her second book and editing the first. I think she wants to get away from sharing so much online and that has been evident the last few years.

I am a big Disney world fan so while I do wish she was posting stories bc I'm nosey, i do get just wanting to enjoy your holiday if you’re not contractually obliged to share it (as she was previously). I imagine vlogging takes up time as it is.

Previously I guess it was her job and she had to, now she doesn’t have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Lucy isn’t a full time content creator though, she does copy writing and also now is writing her second book and editing the first. I think she wants to get away from sharing so much online and that has been evident the last few years.

I am a big Disney world fan so while I do wish she was posting stories bc I'm nosey, i do get just wanting to enjoy your holiday if you’re not contractually obliged to share it (as she was previously). I imagine vlogging takes up time as it is.

I think that’s all well and good but she still uses her platform (almost solely) for ads and making money off of people who built her platform enough to afford her a lot of the opportunities she has had.
If she wants to step away from content creation and sharing her life I think that’s totally understandable. But she comes back a few days before every ad to act like we’re all her besties etc then posts ads and asks for clicks and engagement. Then disappears because she doesn’t want to share her life with her followers…
I just don’t like her wanting to have it both ways, it’s disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So they’re going to sell the London House. Now with the engagement do we reckon they’ll sell up, with a fair bit of profit, and buy a house up north?

So they’re going to sell the London House. Now with the engagement do we reckon they’ll sell up, with a fair bit of profit, and buy a house up north?
I think Adam has to be in the office 3/4 days a week in London so I’m not sure how that would work?

Reactions: 2

Catherine Kay posts lots of Disney travel content, you might like her videos ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What makes you think that?
She's mentioned they're not going to be there forever before when talking about if it was worth it to extend the kitchen. I think that's why they've been doing a lot of little bits to make the house look nicer - they're probably planning on selling soon-ish.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She mentioned on her coving video about getting it valued.
I started watching the video and checked out half way through 🫣 all while hanging laundry to dry 🧦 🧺 yes, the video was more boring than doing a house chore

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the impression she likes living in the London, I’ve seen jobs at Disney and they require people in the office 4 days a week so Adam would have to leave his job as well. I think they’ll just sell for a profit and buy a bigger London house.

Reactions: 4
I get the impression she likes living in the London, I’ve seen jobs at Disney and they require people in the office 4 days a week so Adam would have to leave his job as well. I think they’ll just sell for a profit and buy a bigger London house.

So she can create more pointless content doing silly renovation videos. 🫰💸🤑

Reactions: 3