Lucy Spraggan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely heartbreaking to read. I can’t imagine the lifelong fears. It’s like the last ever thing you’d expect to happen in your own locked hotel room. She’s strong as duck man, for carrying on, for still living her life, for healing.

I’m glad she had Rylan.

I relate to a lot of her lyrics, they have been such a source of strength to me. I was diagnosed with a life limiting condition 6 months or so ago and had her song Unsinkable on repeat. Thank you for that Lucy, the world is better for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I would love to know how much Simon is paying Lucy for all this positive press. I did wonder last year why he was going around doing interviews with her. Clearly he has done some kind of deal where Lucy can throw everyone at X Factor and ITV under the bus but leave Simon out of it.

Reactions: 7
I hope she has got a pre-nup.
10 years of friendship, got together 9 months and now getting married…..

Reactions: 2
I hope she has got a pre-nup.
10 years of friendship, got together 9 months and now getting married…..
She was with someone else last year who she wouldn't show on camera this one's come out nowhere she shows her friends never seen this one mentioned

Reactions: 1
She was all over the press in August with a lass she'd been with less than a year (she must have split with the one she never showed in pictures and moved on really quickly as this seems to be a different one) saying she wanted to marry and have kids with her. Then she split with her, got with her latest lass in January and engaged in March. A recipe for disaster, I think.

I feel really sorry for her previous wife. She put up with all her terrible drunk behaviour and relentlessly supported her. Then Lucy loses a load of weight, starts kicking it with the cool kids and ditched her. Not only that, but she's completely tit all over their relationship ever since then, calling it codependent and saying she was mentally ill when she was with her. Now she shits on it further by saying her latest fiance has been in her life 10 years and always been there for her through everything and was the only one who understood her. Pretty crappy way to treat her ex wife, who she was married to for most of that time.

I used to be a huge fan of her, but she's gradually lost all the integrity she had. She criticises the daily mail for being misogynistic and homophobic, but she does deals with them to feature in the sidebar of shame whenever she has a new album to promote. It's also really disappointing that she's clearly been bought off by Simon Cowell. She had nothing good to say about him for years, then suddenly when her NDA ran out, she starts praising him to the hilt and acting like he was her saviour and everyone else at X Factor was evil aside from him. Similarly, he wanted nothing to do with her after X Factor, yet suddenly signed her to his music label as soon as the NDA ran out and he was worried she might make him look bad. Pretty standard behaviour from him, but I'd have expected more from her, especially when it comes to such a serious subject. He's clearly thrown a load of money at her (she's now, for the first time in her career, got paid for advertisement on Facebook) and she's sold her soul to the devil for it.

She actually had a really successful career amongst her core group of fans (enough to live in a £400,000 house) and was certainly by no means struggling either financially or career wise. Which makes all this even more baffling.

Reactions: 12
I remember the girlfriend whose face we never saw. We only ever saw her from behind or from the neck down. What was that all about? I honestly think she’s probably really hard work and trouble seems to follow her. She’s been in several nightclub brawls or fights or wherever you want to call them and there was the time she and her then girlfriend were apparently subjected to homophobic abuse on holiday in Malta and she made a big song and dance about it on social media, resulting in an apology from someone in their government. It was obvious she was looking for a freebie holiday. Having seen her in action on Instagram I think she’s mouthy and confrontational. I also can’t believe she’s letting her Cowell back into her life, but I suppose money talks and he’s offering to pay for yet another wedding so 🙄 how can she not see that he’s bribing her and buying her silence?

She was all over the press in August with a lass she'd been with less than a year (she must have split with the one she never showed in pictures and moved on really quickly as this seems to be a different one) saying she wanted to marry and have kids with her. Then she split with her, got with her latest lass in January and engaged in March. A recipe for disaster, I think.

I feel really sorry for her previous wife. She put up with all her terrible drunk behaviour and relentlessly supported her. Then Lucy loses a load of weight, starts kicking it with the cool kids and ditched her. Not only that, but she's completely tit all over their relationship ever since then, calling it codependent and saying she was mentally ill when she was with her. Now she shits on it further by saying her latest fiance has been in her life 10 years and always been there for her through everything and was the only one who understood her. Pretty crappy way to treat her ex wife, who she was married to for most of that time.

I used to be a huge fan of her, but she's gradually lost all the integrity she had. She criticises the daily mail for being misogynistic and homophobic, but she does deals with them to feature in the sidebar of shame whenever she has a new album to promote. It's also really disappointing that she's clearly been bought off by Simon Cowell. She had nothing good to say about him for years, then suddenly when her NDA ran out, she starts praising him to the hilt and acting like he was her saviour and everyone else at X Factor was evil aside from him. Similarly, he wanted nothing to do with her after X Factor, yet suddenly signed her to his music label as soon as the NDA ran out and he was worried she might make him look bad. Pretty standard behaviour from him, but I'd have expected more from her, especially when it comes to such a serious subject. He's clearly thrown a load of money at her (she's now, for the first time in her career, got paid for advertisement on Facebook) and she's sold her soul to the devil for it.

She actually had a really successful career amongst her core group of fans (enough to live in a £400,000 house) and was certainly by no means struggling either financially or career wise. Which makes all this even more baffling.
💯 agree with everything you’ve said.

Also, about the ex-wife, Lucy talks in her book about their relationship and friendships with others being about cocaine and partying. What if the ex didn’t want this info sharing? The ex is now in a relationship and has a baby, seems really happy. I hope things have worked out for her, she seems decent.
---
I remember the girlfriend whose face we never saw. We only ever saw her from behind or from the neck down. What was that all about? I honestly think she’s probably really hard work and trouble seems to follow her. She’s been in several nightclub brawls or fights or wherever you want to call them and there was the time she and her then girlfriend were apparently subjected to homophobic abuse on holiday in Malta and she made a big song and dance about it on social media, resulting in an apology from someone in their government. It was obvious she was looking for a freebie holiday. Having seen her in action on Instagram I think she’s mouthy and confrontational. I also can’t believe she’s letting her Cowell back into her life, but I suppose money talks and he’s offering to pay for yet another wedding so 🙄 how can she not see that he’s bribing her and buying her silence?
I saw her in bar in Manchester. She came bounding in, leaping about making an entrance. Made herself look a tit. And this was during her recent sober years. It was all very much “look at me”.

Reactions: 3
She's got a type with the skinny Barbie blonde with her ex wife and future wife. You can always change your mind I guess but seven years ago.....

But having children together has always been the plan, as when the pair appeared on Loose Women shortly after their wedding, Lucy said it was 'the next thing on the cards'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/claire-sweeney/article-13287197/inside-claire-sweeney-split-ex-partner-daniel-reilly-relationship-ricky-hatton.html?ico=related-replace
The musician added: 'There's so many ways to do it. We're thinking about it.' And it appears the couple are in fact embracing several ways of being parents.

The raven-haired singer told April's edition of the magazine they intend Georgina to be the first to carry one of their children, as she said: 'We're in the process but no success so far. G's gonna carry first because I'm a bit s**t with needles.'
To now.......

“Neither of us want to have kids, and we’re really comfortable with that,” says Lucy.

“I always feel pushback from people who say: ‘You might change your mind,’ but there are no rules, and when you’re gay, there’s really no playbook. Emilia and I just want to focus on living a wonderful and fun life.

💯 agree with everything you’ve said.

Also, about the ex-wife, Lucy talks in her book about their relationship and friendships with others being about cocaine and partying. What if the ex didn’t want this info sharing? The ex is now in a relationship and has a baby, seems really happy. I hope things have worked out for her, she seems decent.
---

I saw her in bar in Manchester. She came bounding in, leaping about making an entrance. Made herself look a tit. And this was during her recent sober years. It was all very much “look at me”.
Ah, I'm pleased her ex wife is happy. She's always come across really well. I remember while they were still married, Lucy shared on Instagram a screenshot of a conversation between them where her wife had said "Please don't get wasted and bring people back to the house tonight" and Lucy replied "It's not that sort of night" to which her wife said "It's always that sort of night." Lucy seemed to find it hilarious, whereas I just saw it as total immature disrespectful behaviour on her part. I got the impression it was mainly Lucy who was into all the drugs and partying and her wife just had to put up with it.

I saw on Twitter a couple of years ago some lasses from a Let Women Speak event were talking about a woman who had turned up without any idea what was going on, started getting in their faces and saying she was going to knock them out. Police had to intervene 'cause she was so aggressive. Imagine my (lack of) surprise when the tweets ended with "And who was it? Lucy Spraggan. I know this because she kept telling everyone her name and saying she had a new album out" 😂 She certainly does like to make sure she's getting all the attention. How embarrassing having to tell a group of mainly lesbians (your core target audience) who you are because they have no idea 😂
---
She's got a type with the skinny Barbie blonde with her ex wife and future wife. You can always change your mind I guess but seven years ago.....

To now.......

Literally 8 months ago with a different woman she was saying she wanted kids 🤦‍♀️ She seems really erratic at the minute

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Simon Cowell is walking her down the aisle instead of her mother?! How much money did he pay her? Bizarre.

Reactions: 5
She has a type doesn’t she? They all look the same. Blonde hair, skinny, fake tan, caked on make up. Obviously goes for the Barbie look

Reactions: 4
She has a type doesn’t she? They all look the same. Blonde hair, skinny, fake tan, caked on make up. Obviously goes for the Barbie look
she really does. I understand everyone has a type but you could swap this one with the old one and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. I don’t know what her ex-wife looks like to comment there.

saying that though I do hope it works out for them. 10 years is a good basis to have a relationship on but it seems very fast.

A new version of her track Sober is out today with Robbie Williams. Obviously he is passed his prime but he still quite big artist to be collaborating with an unsigned artist that was on the X Factor 12 years ago. Oh wait he is very friendly with Simon Cowell.

Reactions: 4