Lucy Spraggan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following her about 5/6 months ago and I quite like her. She seems very grateful for the fans and her tour looked like a success! Might give her book a go when it comes out…

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of people already know about this. Bit of a tough read

I didn't know this, and didn't know much about her, but she comes across so articulately here about a lot of stuff that must have been bloody hard to talk about. Fair play to her

Reactions: 1
She’s suffered a lot. The X Factor should be the next bit showbiz exposure. So much dodgy stuff went on behind the scenes on that show and ex contestants allude to it all the time but it’s not fully come out yet.

Reactions: 10
I didn't think she was much good on XF, so not bothered about listening to music she's done since then.

Reactions: 2
I remembered her when she was on X Factor and I really liked her, albeit a bit Lily Allen. I had no idea what had happened to her till I read that article today. Poor woman, that must have been tough to cope with.

I've never been into her stuff either but how awful for that to happen. She sounds like a brave and strong person. Glad that X factor is no longer on.

I'm confused why are people blaming the X factor for what happened to her?
Did they not make her sign an NDA so she couldn’t explain the real reason she left the show? Don’t think she blames them for the event, just the poor way of handling it and lack of support after (I believe).

Did they not make her sign an NDA so she couldn’t explain the real reason she left the show? Don’t think she blames them for the event, just the poor way of handling it and lack of support after (I believe).

I’m sure that the producers/team didn’t really support her either or offer anything - I think it was Rylan who actually stayed with her & even went to court with her?

Reactions: 4
They failed in their duty of care. It’s not just Lucy there were many others they exploited and treated like crap.
Yeah I'd love to see someone run a proper story on this

A lot of the 'joke acts' at the auditions seemed to be mentally unwell or have intellectual disabilities (I don't mean that in an insulting way, it just came across to me that they were being taken advantage of)

Reactions: 7
Yeah I'd love to see someone run a proper story on this

A lot of the 'joke acts' at the auditions seemed to be mentally unwell or have intellectual disabilities (I don't mean that in an insulting way, it just came across to me that they were being taken advantage of)
No I know what you mean. I feel like it should be the next big showbiz Scandal, Rebecca Ferguson speaks about it a lot and it’s been hinted at in the press but it’s never been fully exposed. ITV again of course, I’m sure if it had been on the beeb the press would have been all over it.

Probably been discussed, but that truly bizarre week where Simon Cowell turned up on This Morning to help her promote her single, I presume that was because he knew she was writing a book and was trying to keep her quiet (again)? It was so odd.

Reactions: 5
I really admire her bravery. She was let down horrendously by ITV who owed her a duty of care.

Probably been discussed, but that truly bizarre week where Simon Cowell turned up on This Morning to help her promote her single, I presume that was because he knew she was writing a book and was trying to keep her quiet (again)? It was so odd.
It is odd. In her interview it says that Simon had told Lucy that he’d been ‘thinking about her a lot all these years’ or something similar, and yet he hadn’t even bothered to contact her until very recently. Despite it happening on his show. He might not have been judging at the time but he was still exec producer. I think its an attempt to keep her on side.

I'm confused why are people blaming the X factor for what happened to her?
They moved her and Rylan out of the guarded 5 star hotel so there were no staff with them. Obviously not their fault what then happened but they definitely failed their duty of care and then handled the aftermath appallingly.

Do we know why they were moved and separated from the rest of the contestants?
They were apparently partying too much and being too noisy, but Spraggan claims this behaviour was encouraged by the production in order to get headlines.