Lucy Spraggan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dry drunk. Stopped drinking, but hasn’t dealt with the issues that led her to becoming alcohol dependent in the first place.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else looking forward to new music? Personality and SM persona aside I do genuinely enjoy her music. I like the sound of If I Had a God.

Reactions: 1
Why oh why does she think people want to watch her working out?!?!
I think that about a lot of people tbf 🤣

Every say I scroll through stories on IG and there they are, flinging themselves about, humphing weights around and declaring how good they are at it while wearing next to nothing. Bored 😴

I like her music and she can be really funny but I can definitely do with less of the tits and arse. Those implants are way too big for her frame, they'll never look remotely natural. Plus travelling to Scotland when she shouldn't have been anywhere near it for a freebie boob job was poor form. Hardly counted as an essential trip did it 🙄

At it AGAIN.

It's really sad how she obviously actually adores getting trolled. Something not right with her at all.
I agree. She needs someone close to her to tell her to wind in it.

also, the message she sends to people is ; when I was bigger I didn’t get my body out for you all to see, but now I’m trim I am sharing it with you. She is reverse body shaming

She’s back to doxing people who’ve criticized her again.
It’s actually painful to watch. She seems so incredibly insecure in those stories. She has an album out tomorrow she should just focus on that instead of blasting people online who say something she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she’s still releasing music? Does she even have a record deal anymore? I don’t think she’s ever had a hit single has she?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she’s still releasing music? Does she even have a record deal anymore? I don’t think she’s ever had a hit single has she?
She’s signed to an independent label called Cooking Vinyl Records, so yes she has a deal but it’s not the huge big money contracts she’s had before with Columbia etc

Reactions: 2

As if she hasn't already been through enough in the past. When you think of homophobic countries you don't think of European ones so much.
It happens even in the UK.

I don't normally see her on my feed but for some reason she has come up and been slating London how many man leer at her down here etc. I think that can happen anywhere, way to generalise! When I was in Manchester once I had a drink woman proposition me but I'm not going to say the whole of the men in Manchester are like that 😅

Trouble seems to follow her everywhere she goes. She was bitten by someone after a gig in a Brighton, she was subjected to homophobia whilst on holiday in Malta which she made a huge fuss about on social media and ended getting an apology from the Maltese tourist board, there was a brawl at one of her gigs recently and now this. I’m not saying this stuff hasn’t happened by the way but I can’t help but wonder how one person can be so unlucky? Is it just that actually she’s a bit mouthy and antagonises people?

Reactions: 3
I'm from the same town as her (Buxton) and she bullied a lot of people I know. When I say bullied, I mean REALLY bullied, physical and verbal abuse to the point one girl I know wanted to kill herself. She was 'THE' bully at school. She's a really awful person and I don't believe she's changed. She sometimes talks negatively of where she grew up and makes it sound like she was the one that was bullied. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6