Lucy Spraggan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if there is already a thread for this one - couldn’t find anything.

What are our thoughts on this then Tattlers? I used to really like her when she first come about and now she is just as insufferable as the rest of them.

I think I’ve seen this girls tits recently in the media more than my own. The last straw was the story in the daily mail today of her arse out. Honestly put it away love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand the need for it, is that really when you’ve reached the bottom of the barrel so much you are through to the wood.
I think she's doing the DM 'showing her ex what she is missing' number and failing badly but with a smile. 😁

Reactions: 1
Her obsession with her boobs is bizarre to me. She seems to be getting them out for the camera on a daily basis?

Reactions: 4
Lucy's been through a hell of a lot re the X Factor. I'm sure everyone knows what happened. I'll cut her some slack owing to all of that...

Reactions: 22
I think there is probably an element of her reclaiming her body which is common in sexual assault victims. She needs to ignore people trolling her though as by engaging with them she’s making things worse for herself. Some have made threats of violence against her. She gives a lot a way on her Instagram. Ive a fair idea of where she lives and I know exactly where the gym she trains at is, I can’t help but feel she’s placing herself in danger.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lucy's been through a hell of a lot re the X Factor. I'm sure everyone knows what happened. I'll cut her some slack owing to all of that...
Yes, it's a disgrace what she went through and I'm very sympathetic but she's acting like the first woman who has ever had breasts and it's just so odd.

Has she ever confirmed what she went through? Not that she should feel she has to, I just remember the horrible rumour.

Has she ever confirmed what she went through? Not that she should feel she has to, I just remember the horrible rumour.
Well that’s just it, even though reading between the lines it has to be her. There is still a chance it wasn’t.
still doesn’t excuse getting her tits and arse out every day.

shes never said anything directly about it, presumably she had to sign a waiver to say she wouldn’t disclose what happened so to protect the reputation of the x-factor. But yes, it was 100% her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Surely she should engage in therapy then instead off getting her T&A out on social media? How is that helpful to her?

Surely she should engage in therapy then instead off getting her T&A out on social media? How is that helpful to her?
If I had T+A like that I’d probably do the same tbh 😂 it’s all about selling and if that makes people stop and she gets to promote her music, more power to her. It’s the forced laugh on her stories at the replies she gets that grates me. Or the passive aggressive “I don’t care what you say about me” stories. Mate you clearly do.

Reactions: 3

She's coming off as quite unhinged, honestly. At the very least not as "body confident" as she is trying to portray. I feel sad for her...a lot of unresolved issues going on would be my guess.

Reactions: 6

She's coming off as quite unhinged, honestly. At the very least not as "body confident" as she is trying to portray. I feel sad for her...a lot of unresolved issues going on would be my guess.
Unfortunately, the constant exposure they get in the media and on social media only encourages them to continue with these so called body confident displays. It is a slippery slope once the plastic surgery starts.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately, the constant exposure they get in the media and on social media only encourages them to continue with these so called body confident displays. It is a slippery slope once the plastic surgery starts.
she needs to put a jumper on and just behave herself. Sorry but that boob job..... it’s not the best. Her figure just doesn’t lend itself to having big fake football boobs. I think she needs to seek psychological therapy as she clearly has a whole raft of issues.

I think fake boobs take a while to settle down, so once the swelling reduces they won’t be so, erm, prominent.

Yeah I think it's widely known that the guy in the article who can't be named is Rylan.
Yeah they were out on a night out for his birthday. She got wasted and was chucked out of the club - I’m not sure if Rylan was also chucked out? And then she went back to the hotel.

Reactions: 1