Lucy Moon #2 the homeless homeowner is just Hours away from launching her new business

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the term clean eating, especially when used my influencers who have the time and money to really set aside to achieve these 'perfect' eating goals. Clean eating for most people is just not stuffing a bar of chocolate in between countless meetings and deadlines on the 9-5 job that we don't spend furniture shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course she has a bunch of 1-star reviews on vinted for never sending out orders 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's the most unorganized influencer tbh.. and not just since her dad had the health issues. I am all for content creators doing it full time but then be professional about it..

Reactions: 4
I see what you mean! Her Vinted is like a thinspo account! And writing too big for me on lots of the listings!

Reactions: 5
Does she get credit as well?
I think so? If this website applies to the UK as well.
For each Friend who signs up for ClassPass through a Referrer’s valid Referral Link and subsequently becomes a paying ClassPass subscriber, the Referrer will either receive a one-time monetary discount to Referrer’s subscription fee (“Subscription Discount”) or a non-monetary ClassPass credit (“ClassPass Credit”) in Referrer’s account in the Referrer’s next subscription month beginning after the Friend’s 7th day of a paid subscription. “Reward” means a Subscription Discount or ClassPass Credit.

Reactions: 1
Of course she has a bunch of 1-star reviews on vinted for never sending out orders 😂
Aren't these from the time she had a paid spon with Vinted, declared shipping in the wrong way which cause all her sales to be cancelled? I remember how badly she screwed up there...

• Haha
Reactions: 2