Lucy Moon #2 the homeless homeowner is just Hours away from launching her new business

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her latest video will be something along the lines of "how I changed my life in a year" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Re her stories: Add "can't find my equipment" to the list of excuses of not filming. Not sure when they moved in but surely unpacking work stuff would be considered relatively high priority...

Also why does she need to reinvent her processes just because she moved? Seems needlessly overcomplicated.

Reactions: 11
Re her stories: Add "can't find my equipment" to the list of excuses of not filming. Not sure when they moved in but surely unpacking work stuff would be considered relatively high priority...

Also why does she need to reinvent her processes just because she moved? Seems needlessly overcomplicated.
If was a small specific thing she couldn’t find then sure, stuff ends up at the bottom of random boxes. But tripod and lights are pretty chunky pieces of kit, they’re not exactly the sort of thing that just gets lost. Plus, surely equipment for JOB is something you’d make sure you know where it is when moving?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is it only me? i don't think her fringe styled that way is a good look
BB933992-6CEC-44F3-91AC-776282411BA8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm honestly a fan of the fringe, she barely ever changes her look up even slightly.

I noticed on Insta she's in Paris with her bf's family. She made some joke on her stories digging at Lydia Millen's tone deaf 'booking a fancy hotel for heating' debacle but it doesn't seem any less tone deaf coming from Lucy imo.

I'm honestly a fan of the fringe, she barely ever changes her look up even slightly.

I noticed on Insta she's in Paris with her bf's family. She made some joke on her stories digging at Lydia Millen's tone deaf 'booking a fancy hotel for heating' debacle but it doesn't seem any less tone deaf coming from Lucy imo.
I don’t see how Lydia’s savoygate is any different to Lucy calling herself homeless 😂
Both out of touch

What planet does this girl live on exactly? Half of the "upcoming 2023 trends" she mentioned in her latest tiktok are currently huge trends already...

Stoooop I just got to the bit where she said she thinks cargo trousers will stay "in" 'because of the war in Ukraine'. Lucy stfu you're just hoping it sticks around because you shelled out on the Peachy Den ones, get a grip. They're "in" because they were in style in the 2000s which is having a moment.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Who will watch her latest video about buying the flat? I already feel too angry to sit through it :LOL:

• Haha
just watched her latest video - the flat has such an awkward floor plan. She is also only on a fixed-term mortgage for only 2 years so she will be hit with high-interest rates soon. Probably one of the worst financial decisions she has made...

• Wow
I didn’t get good vibes from the flat since the “seller wanted to sell asap”
It looks like she got a deal as she reiterates no flat close to that price in the same area (shady?)

Recap of the video: Typical FTB story. She doesn’t go into financials (ngl the most interested I was). Fake thanks for the viewers that allowed her to buy. The only interesting part of the video is the last minute where she gives rough tour of the place

Which brings us to the question, What job does Lucy’s bf have?

• Heart
Reactions: 12