Lucy Moon #2 the homeless homeowner is just Hours away from launching her new business

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she pretend that she's racing to close her laptop at 6pm to finish work, like she's not just been scrolling on pinterest for furniture and will continue to do so on her phone sat on the sofa in between writing vapid lines in her journal.
Also, she said at the start that Jack was seeing a movie so he'd be gone for half the evening... but then she does the whole video as if it's only her in the flat at the end and puts on a sleep cast to fall asleep alone with?

Reactions: 4
she didn't even make it to the gym did she? I imagine she spent too long trying to take that photo :rolleyes:
She does that pose in basically every single picture and tiktok now so I don't think it is much effort anymore lol

Reactions: 3
idk why she keeps sharing this photo like it's a serve... it's the kind of ID photo you would actively try to avoid, she looks like such an egg head and then the big black jacket as well?!
Screenshot_20240404-205133_Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not her posting about cowboy carter a week late so she can pick up everyone else's points..

I think it's hilarious that she gave up on video essays because it was too much work considering how shallow hers were

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet another trend comes and goes with little to no effort from Lucy.
shes a trend follower not a trend maker isnt she....
I realised it when she splurged on that wicker bed from urban outfitters which is a complete rip off and will not age well...
does anyone know if shes on any SSRIs? cos i get that vibe from her too...
I knew a girl just like her who was the personification of &other stories - she recoiled when i told her it was juzzed up Hennes
I also know someone she knows.....hmmmmm
shes in a circle where people work full time so I do wonder how convos with her go about office chat/culture/current events

Reactions: 7
She loves her own music that’s for sure! The way she sings ‘parties’ like she’s cockney when all the other words are pronounced so posh.

• Haha
I am happy it's not all beige anymore but sorry this skirt is just ugly imo.
Lol I actually loved this outfit from her! I think the skirt is so ugly it's cute 😂 way more personality than her usual.

The one I can't stand is that white quilted oversize vest thing she's been throwing over everything lately. It's sooooo white white that it doesn't go with any of her other clothes and it's so baggy and shapeless and I hate it 💀

Reactions: 5
Lol I actually loved this outfit from her! I think the skirt is so ugly it's cute 😂 way more personality than her usual.

The one I can't stand is that white quilted oversize vest thing she's been throwing over everything lately. It's sooooo white white that it doesn't go with any of her other clothes and it's so baggy and shapeless and I hate it 💀
Looks like something a little old lady would wear to go and tend her otherwise immaculate rose garden 🙃

• Haha
She's so keen to be trendy but she still doesn't actually have a style. That quilted vest is on trend right now but she doesn't know how to style it in her own way. She suited millennial style so much more. And I'm not saying that as a millennial hating on gen z fashion or that older people can't wear trendy clothes, I think a lot of it can look really good. It's clear that it's not authentically Lucy's style.

Reactions: 6
The way she sings ‘parties’ like she’s cockney when all the other words are pronounced so posh.
I can't stand the way she drops her ts!

I have no problem with it when it's part of someone's natural accent but it's so jarring and fake with Lucy and her otherwise very posh accent.

Her vinted pictures, wow! Don’t want to necessarily call it body checking because not sure there’s a better way of taking pics of the clothes but she does love to say “too big for me!” in the description - which is visible from the photo, not sure it needs to be said!
Also isn’t that vintage cardigan she sold for £40 one she bought in a video from a charity shop? She consumes so much more fast fashion than I realised

• Wow
She posted this from "clean eating era" but this is actually a pretty normal pancake recipe? I think it's called something like "2 ingredients pancakes" and it's quite popular with parents to young kids because it's so easy to make, nutritious and tasty. Why is she so surprised by the most ordinary things?
Screenshot_20240417-193516.png