Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely sick to death of seeing the daily bump shots. WE KNOW YOU’RE PREGNANT! Really considering unfollowing. I also give it a year and her and Ryan will be separated I really can’t see it lasting at all
I get being excited but she's obsessed with showing the bump, to the point she'll bore everyone soon.

Reactions: 2
She’s not even 20 weeks yet but already gone on a “baby moon” and a “bestie mini moon”

Reactions: 5
I do think she's a nice girl in general (well that's how she comes across to me anyway) however I might have to unfollow her because I'm not sure I can deal with anymore cringy pregnancy bump shots, the ones with Lydia the last couple of days have just made me roll my eyes. She's pregnant, she's excited, we get it but it's just too much.
As for her and Ryan, I hope they last but I just can't see it somehow
Agree with all of this, god her Instagram is just ott right now with all the bump poses its so cringe! I hope they last too but agree don't think they will in the long term. I think Lucy is desperate to fit in with Ryan and his family for some reason it just doesn't look natural it's a bit forced!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like Lucy and have followed her since Towie but the constant bump photos and moving the shot down is really annoying now. You would think she is the first person on Instagram to be pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Seen her around a few times, locally and commuting. She keeps herself to herself, doesn’t court attention like you’d think she would given her page and seems like any normal person going about their day to day business. She genuinely is a very beautiful woman irl dressed down too.

Reactions: 6
Her posts from last night.
"I've only just started getting baby stuff now we are over half way"
Thought to myself, fair enough that's some nice items. Then she puts gifted at the bottom corner. Why make it out like you've been buying stuff?! And it sounds like a right beg for more baby stuff.

Reactions: 10
Her latest insta story... people are concerned about your living arrangements Lucy is because it is a bit weird!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her!!
Does anyone know why her and Ryan don’t live together please?

I don't know much about her but I'm obviously her target customer as I constantly get her results with Lucy ads on my newsfeed 😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand her!!
Does anyone know why her and Ryan don’t live together please?
I don’t think it’s a case of them not living together, but they both have a house in Essex and Cheshire and they go between the 2

Reactions: 4
How many times does she need to film/take a selfie and scan down to her bump??? We get it, your pregnant. Guess what so am I!!

I don’t think it’s a case of them not living together, but they both have a house in Essex and Cheshire and they go between the 2
she has responded to questions on insta saying they do live together but they just have 2 homes and spend their time between the two.
Ryan is obviously really close with his family who live up North and his daughter so I don't see why Lucy can't make the commitment to move there? She will have plenty of support from her in-laws to be once that baby arrives I'm sure

she has responded to questions on insta saying they do live together but they just have 2 homes and spend their time between the two.
Ryan is obviously really close with his family who live up North and his daughter so I don't see why Lucy can't make the commitment to move there? She will have plenty of support from her in-laws to be once that baby arrives I'm sure
She has her business and her own family down in Essex, she’s often in London and one of them is often away with work for long periods of time. Right now they are happy with the arrangement so I don’t see the issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.