Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I like Lucy. She is however annoying me that she’s selling her pregnancy

Reactions: 1
I don't know how she does it but Lucy has the ability to make everything she wears look bargain bucket cheap.

Reactions: 2
I recon her nephew is a tattler and was taking the mick asking for a photos with the bump 😂

7AA72C82-A918-4AA9-827D-C3BB55E79A80.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like lucy but does anyone remember the whole cheating scandal an then ryans brother unfollowed her, also do Lucy and Ryan live together now

Reactions: 10
I like lucy but does anyone remember the whole cheating scandal an then ryans brother unfollowed her, also do Lucy and Ryan live together now
Yes! I thought they were for sure Donezo!

Agree with PP that she’s more into him, I think it was the same for his ex Tina being the more committed one.

Has anyone seen Ryan’s stories with Scarlett pretending to DJ. Isn’t she only like 9? Seems like he’s encouraging her to be grown up too fast. She seemed way older in that clip.

Reactions: 2
In the minority maybe but I really like her, I think she’s stunning and I think they make a lovely couple. The video announcing to Ryan’s daughter was super cute.

Reactions: 6
Last I read was that they planned on not living together even though they are having a baby

Oh no I didn’t see this, did she meant to of cheated? Which brother u followed her?
Also if she meant to have runny eggs and honey when pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her videos of her holding her bump make me cringe!!!

Reactions: 1
I do think she's a nice girl in general (well that's how she comes across to me anyway) however I might have to unfollow her because I'm not sure I can deal with anymore cringy pregnancy bump shots, the ones with Lydia the last couple of days have just made me roll my eyes. She's pregnant, she's excited, we get it but it's just too much.
As for her and Ryan, I hope they last but I just can't see it somehow

Reactions: 7
I knew there would be a thread on this one! I did actually quite like her, I’ve done Results with Lucy a few times and it’s quite good. But recently, she’s been getting on my tits, she’s going to break her back if she bends any further to stick her non existent bump out!!! And the camera constantly lowering down to show us her bump. WE KNOW YOURE PREGNANT!!!! Yes it’s wonderful, you’re very blessed but every single story is her like ‘OOOH look at me, seeee I do have a bump!!!’ Fml

Reactions: 14
Oh no I didn’t see this, did she meant to of cheated? Which brother u followed her?
Also if she meant to have runny eggs and honey when pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her videos of her holding her bump make me cringe!!!
you can have runny yolk if the egg has a red lion stamp, and honey is fine I’m pregnancy, it’s babies under 1 that can’t have honey x

Reactions: 3
Last I read was that they planned on not living together even though they are having a baby
see I find that so weird. Like I don’t have children but I bet it’s so tiring and exhausting, how are they going to share that responsibility if they don’t even live together?

Reactions: 6
see I find that so weird. Like I don’t have children but I bet it’s so tiring and exhausting, how are they going to share that responsibility if they don’t even live together?
Yeah that is a bit weird. Maybe they more or less live together anyway just not officially and still have separate houses? Isn’t she the south and he’s from up north? I’m guessing neither of them want to 100% commit to moving away from their home town. If I was carrying a mans baby, we were engaged and pretty serious I’d expect him to want to move in with me though!

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely sick to death of seeing the daily bump shots. WE KNOW YOU’RE PREGNANT! Really considering unfollowing. I also give it a year and her and Ryan will be separated I really can’t see it lasting at all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.