Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Lucy has a secret nanny at home watching the kids.

And omg the size of Ryan's mum's nose, it takes over her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says her kids are always stealing her food… but yet she’s offering Lilah her tomatoes…. That’s not stealing 🙄

Reactions: 6
I wish my kids would eat like hers! Funny I never thought I'd be jealous of another person's kids eating habits 😂 can't even get my youngest to stay at the table let alone eat her dinner!

• Haha
I have to say I think Roman is super cute and full of personality, Lucy is annoying but her kids are gorgeous

Reactions: 4
I think both the kids are cute and Roman is funny but I also think he’s spoilt and I bet he can be a little 💩…. On Lucya stories it looks like all he does is eat and all he wants is food… he’s much better on Ryans stories where he talks a load of tit but is funny lol

Reactions: 7
I think both the kids are cute and Roman is funny but I also think he’s spoilt and I bet he can be a little 💩…. On Lucya stories it looks like all he does is eat and all he wants is food… he’s much better on Ryans stories where he talks a load of tit but is funny lol
Yes he always seems to be stuffing his face in her stories.

Reactions: 4
I definitely wasn't talking about their looks (they are good looking kids) but bollocking his mum for eating chocolate on the sofa with his hands on his hips first thing in the morning then going “well I want some”…i get he is a toddler but 😖

I’ve never given her kids much thought before but thought it was giving spoilt augustus gloop vibes. I prob wouldn’t of posted that, that’s why i was wondering if I’m missing something and everyone finds it hilarious and cute and so down to earth

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I definitely wasn't talking about their looks (they are good looking kids) but bollocking his mum for eating chocolate on the sofa with his hands on his hips first thing in the morning then going “well I want some”…i get he is a toddler but 😖

I’ve never given her kids much thought before but thought it was giving spoilt augustus gloop vibes. I prob wouldn’t of posted that, that’s why i was wondering if I’m missing something and everyone finds it hilarious and cute and so down to earth
I 100% agree with you. He seems like a brat

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He’s a cute kid, but he can be cheeky and spoiled. Instead of teaching him manners they grab the phone, post on Instagram and laugh at him.