Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think that Scarlett is just an inconvenience to Lucy? She was at theirs for Christmas and Ryan posted a family pic with all 3 kids in but Lucy posted multiple pics but none of Scarlett. I guess Lucy’s gotten her own way and has created her own family with Ryan and he doesn’t bother too much with Scarlett now. Before Roman was born Scarlett was always with them.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think that Scarlett is just an inconvenience to Lucy? She was at theirs for Christmas and Ryan posted a family pic with all 3 kids in but Lucy posted multiple pics but none of Scarlett. I guess Lucy’s gotten her own way and has created her own family with Ryan and he doesn’t bother too much with Scarlett now. Before Roman was born Scarlett was always with them.
It could be that Scarlett has asked her not to post if they’re not close and she’s respecting that

Reactions: 8
Scarlets hair is absolutely shocking no decent hairdresser would do that to a child’s hair! Completely over dyed, they’ve frazzled it! It’s nice to see she’s back with her Dad though, crazy how her mother went on the rampage smashing his car up etc not that long ago & it seemingly caused Scarlett to become estranged. Would love to know why all that happened, but i suspect it’s why Lucy no longer posts Scarlett, she must loathe her mother I bet they’ve had words along the lines of you’re nothing to her etc don’t reference her!

Am I dreaming or did Lucy actually post Scarlet over Christmas? She was holding Lilah in the pic. I remember thinking her hair looked shocking.

Reactions: 10
What was that all about Tina smashing up Ryan’s car?? I’m not convinced she is all sweetness and light Tina …

Reactions: 4
Am I dreaming or did Lucy actually post Scarlet over Christmas? She was holding Lilah in the pic. I remember thinking her hair looked shocking.
Yes she posted a pic of herself with Scarlett and Lilah on her story. Have to agree about Scarlett’s hair, it looks awful! Her hair was lovely before. She was with Scott on his story and at first glance I thought it may have been a girlfriend of Scott’s but then I realised it was Scarlett 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought Tina didn’t allow her to post Scarlett? She never has on the grid I believe but occasionally in stores

I really wish naturally dark girls would stop bleaching their hair into yellow oblivion and as for the nails 🙄 shes 14 😑 Lucy has probably been reminded (rightly so) that she isn’t her daughter to be posting gushing tributes and photos of. Boils my p1ss when the dads new partner tries hard to play mum, she has a mum

Reactions: 11
I agree Scarlett’s hair looks awful, it was so much better dark. Lucy did post a pic of Scarlett but she doesn’t go overboard which is good. Obviously we don’t know how well they get on but I think Scarlett has probably said she doesn’t want to be plastered on their social media as Ryan doesn’t post her very much either now. I don’t think Lucy has ever posted Scarlett much (which she shouldn’t) but Ryan used to post way too much of her.
But then if Scarlett has said she doesn’t want to be on their socials much, they should have realised that they shouldn’t be posting Roman and Lyla so much, as maybe they are gonna be pissed off about it when they are older!!
But of course they are just using the little kids for content as they can’t give consent, so they are using them while they can 🙄

Reactions: 7
Saw Scarlett on Scott’s page and agree her hair is dreadful she also looks much older and way too mature for her age, lot of makeup and the nails😳…nope

Reactions: 7
Scarlett is young. We all go through that experimental age. She will grow it out of it.
I actually really enjoying watching vids of Roman as he is quite a character.
Beats watching them eyeball themselves every 5 mins .

What was that all about Tina smashing up Ryan’s car?? I’m not convinced she is all sweetness and light Tina …
I’m sure it was last year, the press did a story on an incident where Ryan’s car was smashed up when he was visiting Manchester & Tina was involved but it very quickly went away so don’t know if they gagged it? But she’s obviously an utter crank doing that, yes Ryan left her with a newborn, obviously treated her awfully but get over it love it was 15 years ago he has a new family, you have a new family so why is she so obsessed with him still? Constantly posting sly digs which are obviously about him. Whereas he doesn’t reference her, still active in his daughter’s life, obviously providing for her & loves her so yes I’d say Tina is the mad stalker ex on balance………..

Reactions: 4
Oh there you go Adam and Caroline in Abu Dhabi on a “PR stay” so Gifted
It winds me up ,normal people save for nice holidays and these get everything paid for -when they have money
Ugh

I don’t think Ryan is as nice as he tries to make out. Remember the interview when Roman was young he said he felt sidelined because Lucy was all about Roman.
Imagine criticising a mum because she was now all about her baby boy.
I think Tina’s story about narcissistic fathers was spot on tbh

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure it was last year, the press did a story on an incident where Ryan’s car was smashed up when he was visiting Manchester & Tina was involved but it very quickly went away so don’t know if they gagged it? But she’s obviously an utter crank doing that, yes Ryan left her with a newborn, obviously treated her awfully but get over it love it was 15 years ago he has a new family, you have a new family so why is she so obsessed with him still? Constantly posting sly digs which are obviously about him. Whereas he doesn’t reference her, still active in his daughter’s life, obviously providing for her & loves her so yes I’d say Tina is the mad stalker ex on balance………..
When you say it like this then yep she is the unhinged one…😜

Reactions: 2
She sounds like a bitter scorned woman