Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok ? That people are begging for her to post tik toks but if you look there's no one asking her haha. Really thinks people care what she does or like her. I suppose that's some people for you have to make up a life because there's is so bad. I mean who in their right mind would beg to see her gammy tounge, ginjivitus teeth frog eyes and horse looking face ? And christ just because she brought a new skirt doesn't mean she had to live in it now day in and day out. Funny girl

Reactions: 1
And why on earth are her eyelashes so crusty looking ? Does she not realise you need to clean them regularly and for someone with bad hygiene its just a big no no. So that would deffinetly be a massive no no to her.

That’s the new thread come post on there

Her new thread pls come comment on there

It's still there but we can't comment and probs won't be allowed a new one as some went against the rules

Someone who knows how to needs to try make a new one I don't know how else I would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.