Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t wrote on any of these threads before as I normally just like having a little read. A few weeks ago she posted a video and these was the comments. Her newest video she said “don’t make fun of children” urmmmm… she did this in her comment section. “Your kids look like the sloth out the goonies” but everyone calling Leo Pennywise isn’t acceptable? Hunny, in the nicest way possible here’s a bit of your own advice. “PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH”

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I haven’t wrote on any of these threads before as I normally just like having a little read. A few weeks ago she posted a video and these was the comments. Her newest video she said “don’t make fun of children” urmmmm… she did this in her comment section. “Your kids look like the sloth out the goonies” but everyone calling Leo Pennywise isn’t acceptable? Hunny, in the nicest way possible here’s a bit of your own advice. “PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH”
Come join us on the dark side 😂 no doubt the post was deleted, she’s good at that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she’s still denying the racism when she even made an apology saying she didn’t know it was a slur. Know it was a fake apology bc she doesn’t give a duck but still ffs she thinks she’s an angel

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s still denying the racism when she even made an apology saying she didn’t know it was a slur. Know it was a fake apology bc she doesn’t give a duck but still ffs she thinks she’s an angel
It’s the people defending her who baffle me. Making out that it’s ok, on her live last night she was saying no I’m not racist it was the fact we were in photo bombed. It’s right there the words they were saying and the way the muppets made her eyes. Well no it’s the comments that they both made. The apology was amazing ‘I’m being forced to do this’ then deletes it.
Getting ducked of with a this DV tit aswell now.

Iswear she said she had a massive garden last year ?, and I'm not even sure she has a balcony I've not seen her on it.
She was living at her mum's this time past year, think her mum has a huge garden with swing set/climbing frame etc

Reactions: 1
Lucy’s latest video is a load of tit. She’s an attention seeker she lies about DV, pregnancy and lots of other things too. There’s things I can’t put on tattle but she’s a compulsive liar who needs to sort herself out.

Her heart goes out to herself really lucy my heart goes out to your son for being brought up with a mother who lies about serious things!!! My heart goes out to the people you have destroyed from your vile lies your pathetic and an attention seeker

Recap if last thread, lucy was found out to be a racist, we also found out she has lied about abuse, since Leo was born her baby daddy was apparently abusive and druggie and social banned kain for seeing Leo but now they are on speaking tearms ect lucy has been found out on a lot of lies I think that is it if anyone wants to add anything please do so
She admitted to being the abuser, she lied about pregnancy, no doubt lying about this job as her references never got back to her, she once stated she would never have a brown baby, she is against ear piercings young children but not making her son a vegetarian

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who the duck says “my heart goes out to myself” she’s a sad bleep that needs to grow up for the sake of her child. Oh and put her bleeping tongue back in she looks ridiculous

And for the two year old who has everything she wants to decorate his bedroom and furnish it

Reactions: 6
Who the duck says “my heart goes out to myself” she’s a sad bleep that needs to grow up for the sake of her child. Oh and put her bleeping tongue back in she looks ridiculous

And for the two year old who has everything she wants to decorate his bedroom and furnish it
Yes 100% agree with you about Leo bedroom if feel so sad for that little boy with a room like that she can go and get lashes done, go for a holiday, go clubbing but can't spend money on her little boy bedroom when my daughter was 2 she had a little book shelf, toy box, her bed night lights etc she came before me my bedroom had a bed and wardrobe

Anyone else notices when people say she doesn't brush her hair- she's on live and then brushes her hair and now she's on the balcony with Leo? 😅

Anyone else notices when people say she doesn't brush her hair- she's on live and then brushes her hair and now she's on the balcony with Leo? 😅
That’s because she’s the stalker not us, shes always on tattle checking up seeing what’s been said about her. All that’s been said is the truth.

She’s literally on the first page of google when you type her name in and she said she doesn’t check it cos she doesn’t know how to ans other people do it for her??? bull

She’s not as innocent as she makes out to be at all. She’s a dirty compulsive liar and she’s going to emotionally abuse Leo more than she already has. She’s posted more videos getting wound up. She says about she can’t tell tt when starts her job because of ‘trolls’ but she told everyone the colour of her uniform? Not hard to find out where she’s working….

“I’m going to educate you a little as not many people know this about me but I have worked since I was 17” erm does this woman have an actual Illness that causes her to lie?? Just last week she was saying it’s her “first job” man I can’t keep up

Attachments

Reactions: 7
That’s bullshit because I’ve known her since she was 17/18, I know she did placement for college but that’s it. If she was apparently working for her mum it was probably stapling paper together for her or something

Reactions: 1
i’m sorry WHAT , her bedtime routine for Leo is brush his teeth THEN snack and a drink (presumably squash) then milk… his teeth will be rotten by the time he’s 4 , she could at least do snack and drink then brush teeth

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.