Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep putting 'DV survivor' in her bio, then taking it out, then putting it back in again....

Like its a personality trait.

I'd understand you either don't talk about it when your a victim, or you share your story for awareness

But she literally just keeps changing her mind on whether she was abused or not based on how many views shes getting. Views have been low, tattle has been quiet, suddenly its all over her page. Definitely an attention thing .

Well we all knew it was an attention thing when she bloody denied it a few weeks ago 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210718_152142.jpg

DV survivor? Is she though she lies about so so much and if this is another lie she needs her head checked. Women/men flee and hide from domestic violence, lose everyone its awful and a disgusting thing to lie about

Reactions: 3
no ones give her address out though?
Who's tt has she written that on??

And she does know you can't just decided when a violent person is allowed contact with your son 🙄 I know peole who have had their kids taken because they have let their violent ex partners near there kids without social say so

Reactions: 1
Afternoon fellow tattles. Looks like it has been an eventful day about lucy, I have caught up on what's happened and oh my lucy. Your video (first) was posted 4 hours ago and you can tell you just got up. Was Leo on his own again while you slept poor Leo.

no ones give her address out though?
Um she says in that comment that she's seen the girls thread on here but posted the other day she doesn't come on here , she wouldn't know how too and people just send her screenshots of the thread!

Afternoon fellow tattles. Looks like it has been an eventful day about lucy, I have caught up on what's happened and oh my lucy. Your video (first) was posted 4 hours ago and you can tell you just got up. Was Leo on his own again while you slept poor Leo.
Thought the exact same. She definitely just got up where the hell is Leo?? Concerning on another level

She said on live last night that Leo’s at geraldines.
Thought the exact same. She definitely just got up where the hell is Leo?? Concerning on another level
Also on live last night she baited out saying her work’s uniform colour is pink.

Reactions: 2
Don’t need to apologise! She usually doesn’t wake up until that time when she has him anyway 😂 we’ll all know he’s left on his own for hours

She's flilth lol doesn't have her son but still can't change
She usually blames him for the stains but he’s not even there so what’s her excuse ?

Reactions: 2
Swear she wasn't talking about tattle ever again then she goes and does a live on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.