Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duggee cupcakes have killed me off. She’s baked them with the icing and edible paper on. Lucy, you ice them after!!! When they’re cooked and cooled?

Jesus on a bicycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘This is a draft from 6am’

No it wasn’t Lucy. You were sleeping at 6am, you get up around 9.30/10 daily. Don’t make out Leo wakes you up. You leave him festering in his own filth with an iPad while you sleep.

Reactions: 2
‘This is a draft from 6am’

No it wasn’t Lucy. You were sleeping at 6am, you get up around 9.30/10 daily. Don’t make out Leo wakes you up. You leave him festering in his own filth with an iPad while you sleep.
So fake and obvious that she’s lying, if it was a draft from 6am why the need to tell everybody she’s just trying to convince everyone her lies are the truth. If it was a draft from 6am no one cares no one wants to know what’s exact time you filmed it ffs

The duggee cupcakes have killed me off. She’s baked them with the icing and edible paper on. Lucy, you ice them after!!! When they’re cooked and cooled?

Jesus on a bicycle.
For fucks sake how stupid can you get😭 it literally tells you how to make them on the box. How can you get box cupcakes wrong 🤣🤣🤣 did she not make them as a child

Anyone else want to cut the long stands of hair so it's actually straight how can she not see them🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she such an idiot 😂😭 she can’t even cook cupcakes out of a box, who the duck would put on icing before cooking them😭 how did she even get accepted into uni

Also why is her fringe just a block😂

The video she has put about her outfit of the day is actually not that bad if she did videos like that all the time POSITIVE ones her page would be so much better.

Them cupcakes look like she has just dump some tit on them 🤣🤣 what has she done to the icing and your mean to take them out the oven try to cold down muppet

5% haters 90% supporters, where’s the other 5% also think there mixed up more like 90% haters 5% supporters 😂

• Haha
66F83BA2-1C47-491D-BDCA-B272D0AE3400.jpeg

I defiantly don’t want to be you. I think I’ll stick to my life. In my nice clean home, with my child, going to work everyday providing for both of us, looking after myself physically and mentally and taking good care of my child. Where i don’t rely on people from TT to reassure me that I’m a good mum because I already know it. I don’t need to show off my food shops because I think that makes me a good parent and where I am able to do basic tasks, like successfully make a box kit of chocolate cupcakes, that don’t look like lumps of dog tit shoved in a paper cases, cheers but l think my life is defiantly the better option. Yours is just something to watch whilst I take a tit when I get home from work 👍 🤣

Reactions: 13
Go on his profile he looks like a right melt

Haven’t been on here for a few days cos Lucy some of us have lives away from our phones 😉 (you know). The last thing I’d ever want to be on earth is you, you’re an absolute state and what the bloody duck were those cupcakes you made? Think I’ve seen better made by my toddler. Your mother dragged you up and twisted you in her lies so you think lying is a normal way to behave? You’re not in the slightest anything near an ‘influencer’ so why on earth are you pretending like people want to see what you’ve got in your food shop?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.