Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus did anyone see the post of the woman all in technicolour nightmares
Christ! Yes what is that combination? But as Lucy says “it makes me happy”...... of course it does Lucy, you’ve just made a fortune off her with all that over priced gear!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, the way they run a business is more akin to a cult! Imagine any other business saying you are WHINING for not getting to take part in a promotion!? SHOCKING.

Please tell me that pen is not a free gift?!
Hahahahhahaha screaming!!!! A white biro. Thanks very much Lucy!!

Oh ffs!! Someone has shared a pic of an eBay listing, a kimono, like: 🚨 HAS THIS EVER BEEN PART OF THE COLLECTION??? Lucy finds it hilarious!!! No it hasn’t apparently and they’re saying ‘wow, fake LLL goods’ and licking her arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone has posted about their dog having puppies, but has said they can't post it on their own wall for security reasons. So a group with 30-odd thousand strangers is safer? Who knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What?

But I don’t identify as a Locket? What about ME??!
What about 'everyone' or 'ladies and gents' and maybe have a word with your glorious leader about the way SHE speaks to people while you're at it...dear god, they're all so up their own backsides

OOooooohhhh 3 multi-uses for a tenner!!!! They're clearly not selling either lol. I wonder if she's ever thought of limiting stock before intoruding more items...oh wait, no...if someone else sells something, she has to jump on the bandwagon too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg, policing language now too?

They're like playground bullies, telling people what they can and can't do, what they may and may not "whinge" about.

If they looked around at other good business models they wouldn't see any of their crap there!

Reactions: 2
6983EB4E-C656-42FC-A011-04FFAF4B2F29.png

She forgot to add ‘so please feel free to start a collection for pizzas for us’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a bit slow on the uptake as I rarely (never) go on the website but I just had a quick look...she can't abide being left out, can she? She was selling the multi-uses as face coverings and now she's selling masks as well??? Probably saw how well other companies were doing and wanted a part of that as she knew the 'lockets' would fall over themselves to buy them.

Another stocktake??? They must have really crap stock records. Multinational companies only do them once a year!

Her Facebook ad now has the gurning face and her fancy electric bike in it ... why ?? Just why ??
and I agree on the stocktake. If you have to do one that often your either incompetent at record keeping (which should be all electronic surely) or someone is pinching your stock 😂

Have you noticed how all the new (all pretty similar) T-shirt’s, tops and leggings are all modelled by the skinny models?

I thought she promotes size inclusivity but all the new stuff is on really thin people! When other companies did this she got on her high horse about it and now look at her doing it!

Have you noticed how all the new (all pretty similar) T-shirt’s, tops and leggings are all modelled by the skinny models?

I thought she promotes size inclusivity but all the new stuff is on really thin people! When other companies did this she got on her high horse about it and now look at her doing it!
I could be wrong but they look like they're made from very cheap material

I'm after a longer length hoodie but buggered if I'm going to give her my money!

She has the personalised shipping bags and now personalised cloth bags for the face masks? No wonder everything's so expensive. Everyone's paying for her advertising!

I could be wrong but they look like they're made from very cheap material

I'm after a longer length hoodie but buggered if I'm going to give her my money!

She has the personalised shipping bags and now personalised cloth bags for the face masks? No wonder everything's so expensive. Everyone's paying for her advertising!

asda and tesco do long length hoodies 😊

The latest Trust Pilot reviews show people are seeing the light....https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/locketloves.com

And it’s total nonsense the Paypal “isn’t safe” crap that’s sprouted out. PayPal locks your account if you have a certain percentage of refunds per number of orders. I suspect with the amount of refunds they’ve had to do recently, they’ve been locked by PayPal- not the other way round!

• Haha
Her Facebook ad now has the gurning face and her fancy electric bike in it ... why ?? Just why ??
and I agree on the stocktake. If you have to do one that often your either incompetent at record keeping (which should be all electronic surely) or someone is pinching your stock 😂
Isnt she always bragging about her and her mum nabbing pairs off the shelf...thats where they are all going

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest Trust Pilot reviews show people are seeing the light....https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/locketloves.com

And it’s total nonsense the Paypal “isn’t safe” crap that’s sprouted out. PayPal locks your account if you have a certain percentage of refunds per number of orders. I suspect with the amount of refunds they’ve had to do recently, they’ve been locked by PayPal- not the other way round!
The reviews made for some good reading! Thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jeez the sycophants are out in force on there too aren't they. The gushing is embarrassing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.