Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, don't understand how she can share pictures of her children on groups like that! specailly in their school uniform too 😡 don't think people realise how much danger they could potentially put their child in.
I cover up my child’s school badge on their uniform if I post pics on Facebook even though that’s just for my friends to see - as you never know! Also why would you want all those strangers looking at photos of your children? It gives me the creeps!!!

Reactions: 4
I didnt realise a Nintendo switch had something to do with leggings.... 🤔😂 this Facebook group is so off topic and leggings seem rarely spoken about... the group should change its name clearly 😂 i don't even know why im in this group on fb iv never bought any of her leggings iv got a friend who did buy some a while ago and said the quailty was terrible and she never brought any more lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt realise a Nintendo switch had something to do with leggings.... 🤔😂 this Facebook group is so off topic and leggings seem rarely spoken about... the group should change its name clearly 😂 i don't even know why im in this group on fb iv never bought any of her leggings iv got a friend who did buy some a while ago and said the quailty was terrible and she never brought any more lol

"Attention Whores R Us"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has posted a photo of their wrist saying ‘what’s on your wrists?’ Of course this is now an opportunity for the son story brigade, ‘here’s my anxiety bracelet’ ‘here’s my wrist tattoo to remind me of my dead goldfish’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an unhealthy amount of rage when I see the dreaded “NLR”, “Lockets assemble!” or “Locket down!” At the start of a post. The cringe is strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This post made me so mad!! Shh don’t tell?! 🤬🤬🤬 I’d be fuming! So many commente saying congratulations, I was starting to think I was the only one that had an issue with it, until I saw this lady’s comment, and then a few others saying that it was out of order after her daughter had specifically asked her not to.
oh my goodness the woman that commented is totally right! not only is it she doesn't want picture of her children shared her mum has put it on a group with thousands of followers! why do people think they have the right just because they are family!! 😡😡

i

Reactions: 7
This post made me so mad!! Shh don’t tell?! 🤬🤬🤬 I’d be fuming! So many commente saying congratulations, I was starting to think I was the only one that had an issue with it, until I saw this lady’s comment, and then a few others saying that it was out of order after her daughter had specifically asked her not to.
Oh my goodness!!!! That’s so not ok!!!!!! I bet the lockets jumped on that woman who said that?

Reactions: 2
That lady who comment is totally right! Maybe there are people in that group who know her daughter? Unless she's gone through every single member of that group how does she know? I'd be furious if my mum went behind my back and did that! She's literally taken such a special moment from her daughter. I honestly don't understand the women in that group 🙈 and let me guess the lady who put that comment is getting pain from everyone now 🙄

Reactions: 7
Someone has posted pictures of reborn dolls asking if anyone else collects them. There are quite a few comments by people saying the pictures freak them out, so of course now there's the "if you don't like it scroll past" going on. Admin should surely have anticipated that kind of thing when they reviewed the post?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wow. I'd be furious! That is so not ok!

Someone has posted pictures of reborn dolls asking if anyone else collects them. There are quite a few comments by people saying the pictures freak them out, so of course now there's the "if you don't like it scroll past" going on. Admin should surely have anticipated that kind of thing when they reviewed the post?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just about to post this! What is this group seriously. Im pretty sure in the rules of the group it says to be kind and respectful telling someone to scroll past is rude

Wow. I'd be furious! That is so not ok!

I was gonna put that they are creepy but couldn't be bothered with the abuse I would get lol

Reactions: 6
Someone has posted a photo of their wrist saying ‘what’s on your wrists?’ Of course this is now an opportunity for the son story brigade, ‘here’s my anxiety bracelet’ ‘here’s my wrist tattoo to remind me of my dead goldfish’
“this bracelet is to celebrate the fact I managed to go 15 minutes without weeping and throwing myself on the floor.
This bracelet represents the day I managed to get dressed without taking 50 selfies.
this bracelet celebrates when I bought my 10,000th pair of lockets.

• Haha
I saw this and it was my first thought too. What an absolute cockwomble

Reactions: 1
I saw this and it was my first thought too. What an absolute cockwomble
I can imagine the daughter putting a post on mumsnet
“AIBU to cut contact with my mum after she posted a photo of my newborn without permission?”

• Haha
I was gonna put that they are creepy but couldn't be bothered with the abuse I would get lol
I'm sure it's pretty well known that some people find them creepy, I reckon the sensible thing to do would have been to put the pictures in the comments. But that relies on these people being sensible so 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I'm with you. Totally creepy. They make my skin crawl!

Reactions: 3
What sort of group is it anyway?

People with fannys so ripe they rot the crotch of their leggings? Do they not wear pants or liners on the days they might ovulate?

Th reborn dolls? 🙈 I didn't post because I hate them and couldn't be bothered. I thought the first one was a sick child 😔

And the gran posting pix of her daughter's baby.... Not on at all!

I wish someone would actually post saying you know there are thousands and thousands of members on here, it's not a private group.

• Haha
Oh my goodness!!!! That’s so not ok!!!!!! I bet the lockets jumped on that woman who said that?
There were quite a few supportive comments which pleasantly surprised me! A couple told her to back off, but lots said they agreed with her. One woman said she knew the gran and the mum in real life and said what a great relationship they had and seemed to think this justified her going behind her daughter’s back 🤷🏻‍♀️ One woman said that the OP needed to realise that the group wasn’t private - anyone can join and there’s over 40k people that can see the baby, including potentially friends of the daughter; before the daughter was ready to share the photos and news herself. And before I could read or screenshot any further, the post was gone!

See, this is something else I don't get...admin have to approve posts so why let controversial ones through? I think a lot of the time she does is so she can do more attention whoring.

The new born dolls are awful...I know they give some people comfort (!!!) but I hate them

As for the idiot posting her daughter's picture with her new baby....bang out of order. My daughter would go apeshit if I did that, especially if she'd asked me not to. Some things are not yours to share first and this is one of them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.