Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t answer stock questions cause it takes weeks to come from China?

Reactions: 4
There’s another group I’m guessing that poster is part of that refers to their children as crotch fruit and crotch goblins and I just can’t
I hate those phrases....makes it sound like you didn't want them

Reactions: 6
1BD808A9-C4B9-40B9-9DEC-1F84E9AFFF06.jpeg
16A0677E-62B0-4D7B-BA25-A4C099375F08.jpeg

So, if you were lucky enough to get your hands on Halloween stuff, get it on eBay quick...you'll make a killing!

Reactions: 3
@Sumfin, They sell the same bobble hats on ebay just without the locket logo, I bought some last year they are identical and are £6

China can’t ship that quickly so you’ll need to wait until next year...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So it’s £4 per word printed on them? Money grabbing trout.
And you’re paying to advertise her brand?! That’s a messed up situation to be in!! It’s not like it’s a designer label like Mulberry or D&G!!!!

Reactions: 3
When I saw that question on the group I knew someone would post it here 😃

• Haha
There was a post about free delivery earlier, and someone commented that they'd lost their dad unexpectedly today and this post had "brightened their day".
I mean, I don't want to make light of someone's horrible loss, but I really don't think I'd be thinking of ordering leggings if I'd lost my dad this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a post about free delivery earlier, and someone commented that they'd lost their dad unexpectedly today and this post had "brightened their day".
I mean, I don't want to make light of someone's horrible loss, but I really don't think I'd be thinking of ordering leggings if I'd lost my dad this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s even weirder than the dead grandad post!!! Free shipping brightens the day your dad dies?! I think most of that group need sectioning!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
All four of my limbs were pecked off by an angry seagull today but I’ve just seen that you’re putting free pens in the orders. That’s cheered me up no end. I’ll have to use it in my mouth though.
Thank you Lucy you are the best (I’m typing this by slamming my face into my phone) 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.