Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was asking on there earlier for advice on a possible separation from their other half and legal rights re a jointly owned house. So so many bad answers, people claiming to know what they're on about because their mate's mum's hamster went through the same. So dangerous.

Reactions: 4
their mate's mum's hamster went through the same.
PMSL. Seriously though, I agree...the first and only thing they should be saying is see a solicitor, but I guess that would be too logical!

Do people actually buy leggings just to get the crappy freebies???

Reactions: 5
Her fans are obsessive! I've got a pair of leggings listed on FB marketplace, states I will not post. I have had over 20 people message asking will I post, explained to one lady that I can not post due to being injured and unable to leave the house and she said she's willing to wait and will pay now so she doesn't miss out, pointed out it's likely to be months until I can get to the post office and she still wants to wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fans are obsessive! I've got a pair of leggings listed on FB marketplace, states I will not post. I have had over 20 people message asking will I post, explained to one lady that I can not post due to being injured and unable to leave the house and she said she's willing to wait and will pay now so she doesn't miss out, pointed out it's likely to be months until I can get to the post office and she still wants to wait!
Bloody hell!! Does she know they're masd produced in China? It's so odd!
Hope you're ok

Reactions: 1
I reckon she could wear them first for a premium fee so you could have LLLs with true essence of the high priestesses fat fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
People asking for the bag for their 6 month olds? 🤷‍♀️
Also someone’s posted that they’ve just got pair 101! I bet Lucy’s rubbing her hands together in glee.

• Wow
People asking for the bag for their 6 month olds? 🤷‍♀️
Also someone’s posted that they’ve just got pair 101! I bet Lucy’s rubbing her hands together in glee.
101?! That’s possibly over £3,000!!!!!!! Sell them on eBay and she’ll prob get £5,000 for them!

101?! That’s possibly over £3,000!!!!!!! Sell them on eBay and she’ll prob get £5,000 for them!
I’m just flabbergasted that people are willing to sink that much money into leggings. Also very concerning the number of women who comment things like “My husband gets mad at me so I hide the packages.”
I’m not surprised if you’re living on beans on toast for a month because you’ve spent all the money on frigging leggings!

Reactions: 6
OMG is there some kind of kudos for having 101 pairs? Probably after some sort of award...send her a crappy pen...and I think her husband would be justified in being mad...you can only wear one pair at once FFS

I don't have 101 pairs of anything much less leggings. This really has me gobsmacked but yes, Lucy will be on a good thing either way. Just a shame she's never happy no matter what

Reactions: 3
I’m just flabbergasted that people are willing to sink that much money into leggings. Also very concerning the number of women who comment things like “My husband gets mad at me so I hide the packages.”
I’m not surprised if you’re living on beans on toast for a month because you’ve spent all the money on frigging leggings!
To be fair to the admins on the group, they do often post about people saying stuff like that and asking people not to joke and that it's a serious issue if they have to worry about their partner's reaction to them buying stuff.
I can't believe the number of people who whinge about not being able to wear them for work. FFS I get paranoid if I wear anything that isn't black or navy for work!

Someone gave away used reusable sanitary towels once! I was crying with laughter!
Jesus Christ! I’m up for recycling but I wouldn’t have anything that’s been pressed up against someone else’s bloody snatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are all losing their minds over the imperfect jackets. One woman posted they are out of her budget when full price at £40 each, but has ordered 5 imperfects at £10 each!! Go figure!!! 🤨

• Haha
I think I've sussed it...her stuff's over priced because she doesn't want poor people wearing anything with her name on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think I've sussed it...her stuff's over priced because she doesn't want poor people wearing anything with her name on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The thing is that it IS "poor" people who buy her things. There are some people spending money they don't have on her leggings, despite not having enough to cover the bills. People are that obsessed and Lucy is laughing her way to the bank.

Reactions: 2
They are all losing their minds over the imperfect jackets. One woman posted they are out of her budget when full price at £40 each, but has ordered 5 imperfects at £10 each!! Go figure!!! 🤨
And then someone else posted along the lines of “it would be nice if the quantities were limited to allow others a chance”
😂 Fighting over a £10 jacket that’s thinner than usual. They’ll probably only last one wash.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.