Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hate ‘mum uniform’ I just hate the concept. Like women don’t have an identity once they become a mum, so you have to wear the uniform to advertise you’re a tired worn out shadow of your former self. It doesn’t sit well with me at all. As a mum myself I would never ever buy it!! I think it’s demeaning.
Yes it's hideous for all the reasons you say. I wouldn't either - I look a bit shitter these days but I don't want to have the fact written across my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eurgh so glad I found this thread! I bought her leggings about a year ago, they were thin as duck. I'm a regular long distance runner so I know what I'm doing, they're shocking quality. I think they're just loungewear really. I'm shocked at the FB group, it sounds incredibly cultish!! She is very immature imo & will not accept any criticism.

Reactions: 3
Eurgh so glad I found this thread! I bought her leggings about a year ago, they were thin as duck. I'm a regular long distance runner so I know what I'm doing, they're shocking quality. I think they're just loungewear really. I'm shocked at the FB group, it sounds incredibly cultish!! She is very immature imo & will not accept any criticism.

Nah, she just has a cry to her mister...

Any wonder he works away most of the time...

• Haha
This is what happens after things don’t go her way:
She has a cry, two bottles of Prosecco and a takeaway curry. Then she’ll have a ‘self care’ day which is just basically an excuse to slob around watching Harry Potter, then she’ll get on her peloton bike and then take a wonky thumbs up pic of herself in her bedroom mirror! And the sheep will all lose their tit because she’s wearing a design of leggings that are still in production and they haven’t seen before!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not being funny but, if she was a PT, I'd want someone who looked like they were a PT (and I don't mean mega skinny, just toned - someone who doesn't look like she eats 6 pizzas and a dozen donuts every day) than she does. This isn't a dog at big women, because, frankly, I'm one...as for the yoga...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The minions have clubbed together for donuts now!! Seriously?! She should be buying them all donuts as a thank you to keeping her upheld in her lavish lifestyle!! I would never donate my money to buy her food! Why do they fall over themselves to give to her - like she’s some sort of high priestess?!

Reactions: 7
I ended up flogging my leggings because I didn't want people thinking I was one of the simpering fuckwits in that group. It's a shame, some (not many) of the patterns are nice, but I don't want to be associated with that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone is giving away a £10 Asda voucher. People have to leave a comment on what they’d spend it on. Que the tit life stories!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is actually wrong with them all, let’s all share our pathetic life stories in the hope we can get a tenner to spend at ASDA 🙄
I hope somebody commented £10 worth of donuts to send to Lucy and her team because Lucy herself is clearly living in poverty and could use the nutrition...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tempted to go in and start a giveaway for something really underwhelming like a multipack of Primark knickers or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s had a friend send food to her house this evening?! Has she paid for any meals this week?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm sure she thinks she's 'giving back' with her offers and golden tickets and shite but she's still raking it in every which way. I'd be asking her for food parcels...much more use than overpriced leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.