Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Locket Loves
Hey guys - we’re sorry for those who don’t like them! I am sure that we will release something you do like in future.
And there’s lots of stuff in the pipeline including V Neck other items - they are selling really well so lots of people do like them.
Can we please be mindful of comments that could be hurtful or upsetting for Lisa to read though please.
She’s a wonderful gorgeous lady who is a huge asset to my team.
Thanks L xxxx

Meaning, no worries, we'll soon have more overpriced clothes for you to waste your money on!
she deletes the negative comments..... gosh the whole team need to grow some balls!! of course not everyone is going to like them everyone has different taste! does she not realise this!!

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, whose Lisa? I’ve been paying less attention recently cause Lucy drives me nuts. Love her leggings but god she doesn’t seem grateful for her customer base at all! I’m so glad for this thread thought I was the only one who felt this way

What was it Lisa had posted?

I must have missed it.
Lisa was modelling the overlong t-shirts I think....I can't see the post any more so just wondering if it's been removed because some people dared to say they didn't like them lol

I agree with Tinkerbell20. She doesn't seem grateful at all and I find she's quite abrupt in some of her comments to the point of rudeness.She comes across as very entitled

Reactions: 5
"One of the things I love most is cooking when I have the time"

This made me howl....when

and now shes going to be a yoga teacher.
How on earth will she have the time???

Holy hell!!! What's with the orange hair???

images.jpg

• Haha
I just saw that...I thought yoga teachers were meant to be zen and relaxed.... Her voice would drive me to drink.
Didn’t she already used to be a PT?! She seems all over the place. I’d hate for her to be my yoga teacher, it’s meant to be relaxing!

Reactions: 4
some inconsistencies with orders so needs to do a stock check and she has had a little cry over this...... this woman is so so emotionally unstable its untrue! I bet she has a hissy fit over everything! i would hate to work for her!!

some inconsistencies with orders so needs to do a stock check and she has had a little cry over this...... this woman is so so emotionally unstable its untrue! I bet she has a hissy fit over everything! i would hate to work for her!!

Me too. She doesn't need to tell people everything though. Like I said before, no other business operates like she does.

Reactions: 2
I remember placing an order a few years ago...it took months to arrive. Actually just scrolled back through my photos...I ordered in May and they arrived in August. I can’t remember the excuse now

Some has posted on the page they are sending them pizza for their stock check and asks if anyone wants to contribute...what?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Screenshot_20200827_151117.jpg

Seriously?????? Like they can't buy their own pizza and write it off as business costs??

That's nuts.

I've just read the post about them having to pull a late one and stock check.

She's bound to have one clean arse hole going by the amount of licks on that post.

I'm going to have to unfollow. I legitimately can't stick it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been following this thread for a while and never made an account but have had to make one purely down to what’s happened today. First of all having “a little cry” because of a stock take issue and making it SUCH a drama is ridiculous. If I had “a little cry” every time something went wrong at work I’d have buckets full. She has absolutely no concept of what it’s like to have a proper job and what real life problems actually are.

Secondly....the pizza thing?! The Admin team have actually approved the post and are happy for people (some of which have even said in the comments they can hardly afford it) to pay for it?! It’s absolutely disgraceful. Lucy is sitting on (at least) a six figure salary, she’s just got that fancy outdoor wood fired bathtub which when I looked on like costs over £3000, she’s done nothing but take breaks and holidays because she works “soooo hard” and her minions praise her for it. Imagine being able to sleep at night knowing you’re exploiting the women in this group because they worship the sh** that comes out of your arse. Lucy can afford to buy pizza for her team, she’s just a lazy, beggy Princess.

Feels good to get that off my chest!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been following this thread for a while and never made an account but have had to make one purely down to what’s happened today. First of all having “a little cry” because of a stock take issue and making it SUCH a drama is ridiculous. If I had “a little cry” every time something went wrong at work I’d have buckets full. She has absolutely no concept of what it’s like to have a proper job and what real life problems actually are.

Secondly....the pizza thing?! The Admin team have actually approved the post and are happy for people (some of which have even said in the comments they can hardly afford it) to pay for it?! It’s absolutely disgraceful. Lucy is sitting on (at least) a six figure salary, she’s just got that fancy outdoor wood fired bathtub which when I looked on like costs over £3000, she’s done nothing but take breaks and holidays because she works “soooo hard” and her minions praise her for it. Imagine being able to sleep at night knowing you’re exploiting the women in this group because they worship the sh** that comes out of your arse. Lucy can afford to buy pizza for her team, she’s just a lazy, beggy Princess.

Feels good to get that off my chest!

AMEN 🙌

@Tequila05 I could have written that message myself. The utter cheek of the admin team to approve that message and to confirm that there’s 5 of them working?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And the number of people commenting to say they can't afford much but they'll contribute.

What a farce.

I'd love to comment on it but wouldn't risk getting attacked.

@Tequila05 i literally just created an account to comment as well I couldn’t not (long time lurker) I couldn’t figure out how to reply to your comment though!
I’m so glad others feel the same as she has been driving me nuts for months! TBF I do like the leggings but have only ever bought them when they are on sale I wouldn’t pay full price as they aren’t worth it!!
Seriously though what is up with the woman? Always crying, always needing validation, always boasting about her achievements. She definitely has no idea what a real problem is she’s very rich and privileged and to be honest I don’t think she gives a toss about her sheep, as long as they keep spending their money!!! Why do they fall over themselves to lick her arse?! I just don’t get it at all!!!!!!! And the pizza thing! WTF! Can someone send me pizza as I need to work late!! She could afford to send pizza to my entire village!!!!! What a liberty!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I actually couldn't believe what I was reading!
The other day there were boasts of how many orders they were getting. Now people are organising a whipround to buy pizza for the staff? The stock problem is of their own making! And the business should be paying for the food. For the admin to confirm the number of people working and to approve that post. Wow!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never met a poor mechanic..... or a leggings entrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.