Lucy Locket Loves #2 Reviews - genuine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one for the next one.

Lucy Locket cried wolf

as in if she had not flagged that one review, she wouldn't be here

It’s not a very good one. ‘Largely satisfied’ isn’t exactly a shining endorsement. How could she spawn copycats when she started off selling Kukubird leggings?

I think this reviewer hasn’t actually read the bad reviews that she mentions because people have left the group. On top of that she admits she doesn’t look at the group because it’s huge 🤔

She also doesn’t understand that people are doing as they were asked...to review LLL. There was no specific ‘review the products’ therefore people are entitled to review the products, the company and the FB group.

Oh and we didn’t ‘get together to vent our frustrations’. All the reviews were factual where the products are concerned and genuine opinions where the company et al were concerned. Bad reviews are just as valid as good ones so instead of sounding clever the opposite has been achieved
It's probably Lucy drunk on Prosecco trying to give a non biased review

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
from the beginning of September 2020, NOT ONE OF her 5 star reviewers got a comment. NOT ONE has she had verified either even though the comment to one is they verify posts are anonymous, yet only 1 star and 2 star have does this?!?? Maybe using the name Claire or Rachel means you arent anymore!!! And just to clarify, a 5 star review has been left by one of them and when you look at their profile one of the other companies had the review checked and verified even though it was 5 stars, so there is no excuse!!! Tut tut tinbath Lacy

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lucy locket tinbath Tesco trust pilot is down!!! Problems?? Or hiding the reviews

I wish they'd stopped her posting a long time ago. Those poor children have absolutely no privacy.

I reported some of her posts at one time or another as breaches of her children's privacy.

Nothing was done.

I reported a lot of threads as breaches of privacy. The last one was about someone who fostered children - why would you post on an online forum about children you're meant to be keeping safe?
nosey me wants to know who she is so I can read this post if it’s still there 🤦‍♀️

5 flagged reviews removed now. And every single one is because the reviewer didn't respond. Is that because the request email went into their junk? Or because they don't want to give their info and get dragged by the cult?

Reactions: 2
Lies, lies, lies! Does anyone else remember the LAP incident? It was before all of the other companies really existed and someone mentioned LAP in the LLL group and Lucy literally wailed that she was an old customer who had stolen her designs and had made life unbearable for Lucy for months and she couldn’t stop crying about it all the time. LAP posted a few days later showing how they had considered a design a few months previous (from the stock picture place) and asked for customer feedback and in the meantime LLL jumped in and used the design so she decided not to.

I really think LAP would be a lot better and more successful now if LLL hadn’t literally pulled her business apart and set all of her followers onto her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone who reviews does not have to prove anything to Lockets, wait. They will then flag it to TP and they send an email. They WILL NOT SHARE your documents it's for them to verify you have been a customer

Flagged review and delete. Hope to solve the problem, put a review back up!!! You Go Girl 💖

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Lies, lies, lies! Does anyone else remember the LAP incident? It was before all of the other companies really existed and someone mentioned LAP in the LLL group and Lucy literally wailed that she was an old customer who had stolen her designs and had made life unbearable for Lucy for months and she couldn’t stop crying about it all the time. LAP posted a few days later showing how they had considered a design a few months previous (from the stock picture place) and asked for customer feedback and in the meantime LLL jumped in and used the design so she decided not to.

I really think LAP would be a lot better and more successful now if LLL hadn’t literally pulled her business apart and set all of her followers onto her.
She did say n early days she designed them herself!

• Angry
Reactions: 4

I did laugh when LAP came second at the Running Awards this year! LLL nowhere to be seen......

As a seamstress, I know why every pair gives camel toe, while sewing the front/back crotch, you are supposed to stretch it, I had a pair of lockets on yesterday, the stitching was so tight, near damn gave me thrush! If you stretch it as it’s sewn, the stitches will stretch with the fabric, it’s a manufacture ring issue, you could ask for refunds of them as it is a fault

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As a seamstress, I know why every pair gives camel toe, while sewing the front/back crotch, you are supposed to stretch it, I had a pair of lockets on yesterday, the stitching was so tight, near damn gave me thrush! If you stretch it as it’s sewn, the stitches will stretch with the fabric, it’s a manufacture ring issue, you could ask for refunds of them as it is a fault
They will just say no one has complained about it

Anyone who reviews does not have to prove anything to Lockets, wait. They will then flag it to TP and they send an email. They WILL NOT SHARE your documents it's for them to verify you have been a customer

Flagged review and delete. Hope to solve the problem, put a review back up!!! You Go Girl 💖
Good for that reviewer who reposted! And I have a feeling if it gets flagged and deleted again she will keep doing it. Disgusting that they keep doing it.

• Heart
They will just say no one has complained about it

Good for that reviewer who reposted! And I have a feeling if it gets flagged and deleted again she will keep doing it. Disgusting that they keep doing it.
Oh come on! It’s visible on every single photo, and loads have complained, I had over 40 pairs at one point, I sold them all and switched brands, I kept around 5 pairs that were my very favourites, but I’ve found one of the designs on funky fit casuals, so might sell the rest, only keep rose gold leopard ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.