Lucy Letby Case #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh isn’t it a wonderful thought she will be spending every Christmas until death locked away.

Hope she chokes on her over cooked, razor infused, Brussel sprouts.

Merry bleeping Christmas 🎅🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There are some absolutely revolting men in the Facebook groups. The main chat room has been disabled by FB because of their weird messages & because of the reaction of people sickened by their messages.

A few of us have formed a private group to provide a space away from the weirdos & to try to do something about them.
People are allowed to be freaks who say bizarrely nice things about serial killers on the internet. If not every weird witch in every Facebook True Crime group who think that Ted Bundy & Jeffrey Dahmer are "cute' would be banged up beside Letby.

Men wrote to the Manson girls for decades. -- well OK only the two pretty ones. Pat Krenwinkel of the infamous hairy nipples & face like prize fighter not so much. But both Susan Atkins & Leslie Van Houten were married in jail. Atkins was married twice & after Houten's brief marriage, during which her husband was found in possession of two Guard uniforms and a set of keys to the laundry & suddenly he was inside too and she was disavowing his actions - she had a raging affair with a publisher who kept making her crappy creative writing course homework into actual books.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a disgrace that our tax money should be spent giving this psychopath a Christmas makeover:

So she's already on a privilege wing. Well there's one thing to look forward ro. Joanna Dennehy is on the Privilege wing at Bronzefield. That meeting of great egos might be interesting And by interesting I mean stabby, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's already on a privilege wing. Well there's one thing to look forward ro. Joanna Dennehy is on the Privilege wing at Bronzefield. That meeting of great egos might be interesting And by interesting I mean stabby, obviously.
Why would Dennehy do anything? I thought she targeted men

Reactions: 4
Why would Dennehy do anything? I thought she targeted men
Dennehy is an intelligent psychopath She is not popular herself because of the nature of her own crimes. Like Letby she ended up on the Privilege wing because she's vulnerable to attack from other prisoners. A major way to raise your status in prison when you're in that category is to attack someone whose crimes are generally seen to be "worse" than your own.

Dennehy attacked grown men. Innocent, harmless grown men, but adults all the same. Letby's victims were not just children. They were critically ill newborn babies. The most vulnerable and innocent creatures imaginable. Added to the revulsion we all feel at Letby for that is the reality that many girls on that wing have given birth in prison and were made to give their babies away immediately when there was no space on maternity wings. More women have to give up their newborns in prison than ever have the opportunity to be with them in a maternity unit. The rage they will feel towards Letby is something the likes of us cannot begin to comprehend.

However such women on a Privilege wing will never do anything to Letby themselves because their only focus is to get all the remission time they can manage by behaving. They will work and obey directions and engage in courses and undertake voluntary counselling. All because every day they get off their sentence brings them one day closer to holding those children they had torn from them.

Dennehy is a whole lifer. She has nothing to gain from behaving. She has a lot to gain from being known as the one who kettled Letby or slashed her or beat her. Her elevated status and the degree of approval she'd get from all future wing mates would be something that made her quality of life far better....and being a psychopath, she'd enjoy the process too.
Hence she's my bet to be the one to do it..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dennehy is a whole lifer. She has nothing to gain from behaving. She has a lot to gain from being known as the one who kettled Letby or slashed her or beat her. Her elevated status and the degree of approval she'd get from all future wing mates would be something that made her quality of life far better....and being a psychopath, she'd enjoy the process too.
Women's prisons are just a lot less violent than men's. It's not like Bad Girl's or Wentworth. You just rarely see those types of attacks there. And by the way I don't care what happens to her - it just seems a bit out of the reality of prison.

Reactions: 3
Women's prisons are just a lot less violent than men's. It's not like Bad Girl's or Wentworth. You just rarely see those types of attacks there. And by the way I don't care what happens to her - it just seems a bit out of the reality of prison.
Not a prison that Joanna Dennehy is serving a whole life term in. I have worked in prisons in the UK and in Australia. Mens and women's prisons. I taught literacy/numeracy, health education and ran pre-release programmes. I've met more inmates than you've had hot dinners, love.

Yes by this stage of the game if Letby were a man she'd be in traction. She has more leeway because she's a woman surrounded by other women But the very fact that they are both on a Privilege wing ought to tell you that such attacks on such inmates do indeed occur in women's prisons & believe me, if she crosses Dennehy in any way, she'll wear the mark of it for the rest of her life. I've spoken with a girl who was in Bronzefield with Dennehy and she said to me "I was always very friendly to her. We all were. She had that look, you know - that if you weren't friendly you'd soon regret it."

EDIT:
At the moment she's on Seggo (Segregation) They will not keep her on Seggo forever - it's expensive and that's a private prison. It's run for profit. Letby's security weighed against the corporate owner's profit margin will not count for a pinch of piss once the publicity about her has died down.
But girls inside have long memories. They have nothing but memories in there so they hold onto them - good and bad.

Reactions: 7
“Lucy Letby £160k-a-year hospital boss accused of ignoring warnings about the child serial killer is named as 'core participant' for inquiry into scandal”

Happy New Year Tony Chambers 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Lucy Letby £160k-a-year hospital boss accused of ignoring warnings about the child serial killer is named as 'core participant' for inquiry into scandal”

Happy New Year Tony Chambers 😂😂😂😂
ooh the others have too! Interesting they all have the same legal representation.

C300B4C6-62A5-4502-981D-B65E85088B55.jpeg

---
Also every organisation so far that have been sent a rule 9 request for information

203FF7D4-33B6-4EE3-BA30-5AD2335A0F66.jpeg
A7E75319-3BCE-4DBE-9743-32EA342187CF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ooh the others have too! Interesting they all have the same legal representation.

View attachment 2654243
---
Also every organisation so far that have been sent a rule 9 request for information

View attachment 2654247View attachment 2654248
The sickest part of the administrative cover up of the entire crisis for me was when they placed Letby on clerical duty in the bloody Patient Safety department. They didn't just back the wrong horse, they mortgaged the family farm to do it. That was them blatantly spitting on every staff member who had summoned up the guts to state what had become the freaking obvious.

Reactions: 17
No sign of Karen Rees 🤔 or do you think it's just her bosses that will be CPs then? Hope she doesn't bleeping escape.
I think officially Alison Kelly classes as her boss at the time as she was head of nursing. Hoping though if they’re going on a baby by baby basis they’ll pull her in for the ones she made decisions over. She needs to be.

Reactions: 9
Having been to the Letby trial and having followed the Manchester Arena bomb Inquiry, I can safely say that the likes of Tony Chambers will be ripped apart under questioning from the KCs
Wasn't it him who said "they'll have to find me first", well looks like they found him. Insensitive creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dennehy is an intelligent psychopath She is not popular herself because of the nature of her own crimes. Like Letby she ended up on the Privilege wing because she's vulnerable to attack from other prisoners. A major way to raise your status in prison when you're in that category is to attack someone whose crimes are generally seen to be "worse" than your own.

Dennehy attacked grown men. Innocent, harmless grown men, but adults all the same. Letby's victims were not just children. They were critically ill newborn babies. The most vulnerable and innocent creatures imaginable. Added to the revulsion we all feel at Letby for that is the reality that many girls on that wing have given birth in prison and were made to give their babies away immediately when there was no space on maternity wings. More women have to give up their newborns in prison than ever have the opportunity to be with them in a maternity unit. The rage they will feel towards Letby is something the likes of us cannot begin to comprehend.

However such women on a Privilege wing will never do anything to Letby themselves because their only focus is to get all the remission time they can manage by behaving. They will work and obey directions and engage in courses and undertake voluntary counselling. All because every day they get off their sentence brings them one day closer to holding those children they had torn from them.

According to the media, Dennehy was moved to HMP Low Newton in 2021 after having an affair with a male guard at HMP Bronzefield. Shes been described as being at Low Newton ever since.

But you can't trust the media because they have repeatedly said, and still continue to say, that Letby was in Low Newton, when she actually remained in HMP New Hall all that time (in Holly House, their nutter wing). I don't think she was ever in Low Newton.

I can believe she's been moved back to Bronzefield, where she was on remand, because then there would be only one whole-lifer in each of the three female prisons capable of housing them, with Rose West in New Hall (wonder how her and Luberz got on. They both love Strictly. Apparently Ms. West likes to take vulnerable newbies under her wing and has reinvented herself as a prison matriarch).

I don't think Dennehy will be committing any serious planned attacks on anyone. Early in her sentence, she concocted a ludicrous Hollywood-style escape plan that involved killing a guard, and as a result was segregated for nearly two years - to much whining about human rights abuses. That stopped her farting in church. It made her utterly miserable.

I have said before, Letby might be a desirable target, but she won't be a particularly easy one. Firstly she's adept at ingratiating herself with whoever is in power, and getting herself special treatment. She will be well protected. She apparently acts like she's friends with the guards. She's reported to act like she's better than everyone else in prison, and we know that she loves to play the victim: during the trial, she successfully got a vulnerable girl removed off of her wing with a false bullying claim.

Also, I saw her on the stand, she's feisty and not someone who's easily pushed around. It's satisfying to think of her getting karma in this lifetime, but I doubt she will, unless she gets some kind of illness and mother nature takes her out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.