Lucy Letby Case #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is madness…. Whole life order for a baby serial killer. It shouldn’t even be a hearing!
This just goes to show how much the NHS enable dangerous and incompetent staff! I mean if it took all that just to get a serial child killer struck off, and to give her right of appeal! Ugh.

Reactions: 14
I cannot understand why she just hasn't been struck off. What is there to talk about? She has been given multiple whole life orders. The NMC does things that boggle my mind but this is beyond anything I've heard before. Is there a discussion about letting her keep her registration? Perhaps get a little job in the prison mother and baby unit? For fucks sake NMC, cut the bullshit admin and don't waste any money on this anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All protocol like someone said.

Still, you’d think there would be some appendix somewhere whereby it makes reference to, you know, what fast-track route there is for people convicted of multiple murders or crimes.

Reactions: 10
I cannot understand why she just hasn't been struck off. What is there to talk about? She has been given multiple whole life orders. The NMC does things that boggle my mind but this is beyond anything I've heard before. Is there a discussion about letting her keep her registration? Perhaps get a little job in the prison mother and baby unit? For fucks sake NMC, cut the bullshit admin and don't waste any money on this anymore.
It's just the way their processes work it takes much longer to get someone sanctioned if they haven't murdered anyone. I guess from their point of view, the public are safe enough as she's in prison and would be unable to work as a nurse even if she wanted as she's suspended from the register.

Reactions: 8
And what a waste of money too. How much will it end up costing them to complete this process start to finish? various meetings, all the paperwork for notice periods, hearing minutes, salaries of multiple panel members.

Never mind the fact it’s just downright offensive to the victims.

It would make everyone’s life much easier, cost less money, if legislation was amended so serious convictions are dealt with swiftly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And what a waste of money too. How much will it end up costing them to complete this process start to finish? various meetings, all the paperwork for notice periods, hearing minutes, salaries of multiple panel members.

Never mind the fact it’s just downright offensive to the victims.

It would make everyone’s life much easier, cost less money, if legislation was amended so serious convictions are dealt with swiftly.
Exactly. And those of us on the register are the ones paying for this nonsense, 120 quid a year each!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ugh she’s near me now
---
She just never going to admit it, is she. To her dying day, she’s just going to deny. Pathetic.
It’s so weird, because she surely must be aware of her past intent herself. And how can she expect to be released, or to even survive among the general population?

Is it for the tiny chance of a better reception in prison? It just seems so bizarrely deluded in the extreme. I wonder if people like that get therapy aimed at making them admit the full responsibility of what they did?

Reactions: 3
Exactly. And those of us on the register are the ones paying for this nonsense, 120 quid a year each!
Exactly. It is insulting to the families but I feel it's also insulting to those of us on the register. As said above, there should be a short cut - murdered someone? Immediate removal, no discussion needed.

Reactions: 8
Worst case scenario she gets successful appeal ( I know there is little chance) but would she be allowed to return to nursing?
Is this maybe why they are taking time to strike her off so that even in future she can’t return?
Just feels a little odd they are spending time disqualifying her when surely it should be automatic, she murdered her patients.

Reactions: 6
Worst case scenario she gets successful appeal ( I know there is little chance) but would she be allowed to return to nursing?
Is this maybe why they are taking time to strike her off so that even in future she can’t return?
Just feels a little odd they are spending time disqualifying her when surely it should be automatic, she murdered her patients.
Even without the murdering babies part, she showed herself up to be a poor nurse in my opinion and for her conduct alone should never be allowed to nurse again, even if by some miracle new evidence came to light that proved she 100% did not kill any babies. It’s a joke, just get her off the register so she, nor the press, can ever call her a “nurse” again.

Reactions: 15

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Oh god these people!! Mostly men now it seems!
Disgusting, truly. Just sick 🤢

What about the poor babies she murdered who should’ve been spending Christmas with their families, excited for Santa coming? I’ll be thinking of them, thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Crying himself to sleep over a child killer, ffs.
The comments are quite good though.
Hope someone gets to Letbys Xmas dinner and she has a miserable day looking out window to freedom which she will never have

Reactions: 7

There are some absolutely revolting men in the Facebook groups. The main chat room has been disabled by FB because of their weird messages & because of the reaction of people sickened by their messages.

A few of us have formed a private group to provide a space away from the weirdos & to try to do something about them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.