Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can only dream I'm afraid.
Think it will be a while b4 we hear anything factual about letby now …. The police are looking into a lot more assaults and deaths … first I think we will hear is there are more charges xx

Obviously we gona hear of these sugar water attacks and the secret sex work … it would be more believable to say she once did this crazy thing… and took 50p of the church offering plate as a dare!!! B4 the “night of terror” ! 🙄🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the nicest possible way, I’m shocked at how many people seem to believe tit posts on Facebook. That’s been shared now like 3 times 😂 if it’s not on a credible news source definitely take it with a pinch of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Until it's reported by mainstream media, I don't believe anything that is written online. Any of us could set up a twitter account and call ourselves Crime Reporters UK 2023 and write a load of rubbish about what Letby is currently doing in prison.

"Letby is embroiled in a lesbian affair with Rose West"
"Letby allowed to work on hospital wing"

And other such nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As if Lucifer wears visible shoe liners with her kitten heels to pole dance in :ROFLMAO:

Re being a lapdancer, sounds like B.S to me, she would have failed her lapdance audition for turning up in bootcut jeans and a cami top from Peacocks.

Some freaks have been doctoring photos of LL to make her more attractive. I swear her face has been melded into Kate Middleton in the 2nd one. I get the feeling that there is an odd need amongst some people to sexualise her because she's young, female, slim and has blonde hair and god forbid a young woman in the public eye isn't sexualised!

Also given LL will be segregated from the general prison population for ages it's highly unlikely she's been attacked unless the prison staff have had a go!!
That 2nd picture makes her look even more freaky than usual, looks like she hasn’t got a neck 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Facebook & Twitter nutters are out in force today…

The Green Goblin is back & guess who wants to contact her?!
---
And then there’s this nutter! 😆
God help them. Are they seriously suggesting Letby is innocent?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

---
Can you imagine what that “documentary” will be like. Jackie weaver & the parish council meeting springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here is the short audio from the podcast of Letby cooing over her “favourite” baby, the one who the parents know believe she attacked. It is taken from a video where she was standing over his cot.

The first voice is the mother, the other female voice is Lucy. The last second of sound is the return to the interview with the parents.

View attachment 2411646
I listened to the Daily Mail podcast last night which featured this. I've just listened to it again a few times. Thanks for posting. I do have hearing problems and whilst I heard Letby say something along the lines of "he's got all this space to move around" can anyone tell me what else she said before saying this. Her voice wasn't like I expected. Whilst I went to court a few times I never went whilst she was on the stand so I haven't heard her speak before except on the police interview which was only a few words and sounded like she was almost whispering. If you can interpret what else she said I'd be grateful.

Reactions: 4
I listened to the Daily Mail podcast last night which featured this. I've just listened to it again a few times. Thanks for posting. I do have hearing problems and whilst I heard Letby say something along the lines of "he's got all this space to move around" can anyone tell me what else she said before saying this. Her voice wasn't like I expected. Whilst I went to court a few times I never went whilst she was on the stand so I haven't heard her speak before except on the police interview which was only a few words and sounded like she was almost whispering. If you can interpret what else she said I'd be grateful.
Baby's Mum: "with me having what I was having"

LL: "Mmmm.....having a good old look around there aren't you? Eh?"

Baby's Dad (I presume): "He's proper star fishing"

LL: "Yeah, he's suddenly got all this space to move around"

That's my best guess. She sounds so different than how I imagined too!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I have very little faith in "psychologists" that equate heavily stigmatized psychosis with psychopathy. LL does not display any signs of psychosis in any way at all, wether that's MBP or experiencing psychotic breaks, otherwise she would be displaying very chaotic psychotic features and she wouldn't of been able to hold down her nursing job for so long.

She has mental capacity and none of these "psychologist" opinion can change that.
I really think there should be more guidelines on what these TV psychologists should do, because all these bullshit diagnoses based on no clinical contact are pretty much useless, and it’s not particularly ethical- especially when they randomly lob out things like depression/psychisis, which is already needlessly stigmatized.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God help them. Are they seriously suggesting Letby is innocent?
Yeah, the Green Goblin is as bad as Dick Gill & his new gang of nutters now want to be part of her documentary… Can’t wait to see how that turns out 😆🙄
---
Can you imagine what that “documentary” will be like. Jackie weaver & the parish council meeting springs to mind
Can’t wait to see how it turns out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

---
The last picture is wild. Theyve not followed closely enough to know that Dr j and Dr no name are two different people, yet they’re happy to go on social media and boldly defend a serial murderer of babies, all whilst accusing another person of the crimes based on absolutely nothing 😂 what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tried searching this podcast I can’t find it can you post a link please

Reactions: 3
The last picture is wild. Theyve not followed closely enough to know that Dr j and Dr no name are two different people, yet they’re happy to go on social media and boldly defend a serial murderer of babies, all whilst accusing another person of the crimes based on absolutely nothing 😂 what a time to be alive
Bloody nutter 😆 can’t even get Dr J’s name right, called him Ravi JayJam! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.