Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is awful! I don't why people go into caring jobs if they are not caring people.
[/QUOTi think for some nurse
I think nurses can claim their NHS pension at 55. Not 100% sure of this though.

I'm also not sure that the income generated by an NHS pension would be enough to live on. The retired nurse that I know works as a delivery driver 2 days a week now.
A lot of them in my workplace retire at 55 and take their lump sum and come back pt time or move to agency work.

Reactions: 1
I remember going with my sister and baby niece into hospital as baby was breathing really strange. First night we’d had a dream of a nurse who explained what blood gases etc were and why they’re important. He was absolutely lovely, second night we had a diff nurse who needed help so had another with her for support, my sister was asking about blood gases and the look this bleeping cow gave her mate was disgusting. Had to ask what the issue was cos I can’t keep my mouth shut but she soon started being all nice after. Some are horrible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Both covert narcissists. When the mask slips I think it's a bigger shock for people.

Can't stop looking at Jan's Insta. She's so gormless
Long time reader, first time poster on the thread but wanted to ask...
Have you noticed the pic of the Boofle diary 👀 maybe she bought LL one as a gift? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of midwives retire as soon as they can, then either come back and do agency as support workers or move onto something totally unrelated to being a midwife. I can't see myself still doing my job at 55. The work is too tough on your body.
my health visitor took early retirement as a midwife and wen’t into being a health visitor. She said she loves it and wished she did it sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of midwives retire as soon as they can, then either come back and do agency as support workers or move onto something totally unrelated to being a midwife. I can't see myself still doing my job at 55. The work is too tough on your body.
My godmother left midwifery when her kids were wee, went into nursing, went into district nursing in an agency/bank type of thing once she had grandkids and said it was the best thing she had done!

I have so much respect for nurses/midwives/doctors/etc so thanks to anyone on this thread who does it 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched Danielle Kirsty on YouTube cover this case. She left a lot out and at times I was quite annoyed because she seemed to criticise the Drs and police BUT the comments section 😳😳😳 the number of people claiming she’s innocent, is being made a scapegoat, that’s she’s been set up or the fall Guy is actually terrifying

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Both covert narcissists. When the mask slips I think it's a bigger shock for people.

Can't stop looking at Jan's Insta. She's so gormless
Haha! She really is gormless & her fella has the most enormous egghead!! It’s bigger than Lucifer’s chin! 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its because NHS pensions for people who started in their 20’s in the 1980’s are really rather excellent, so they can afford to retired early.
Ja! If you enrolled in pension pre 1995, that one is brilliant plus mental health officer status for MH nurses which means they can finish at 55, with full pension If they’ve paid in enough years. The 2 different pensions that replaced this, aren’t so great. Better than most private ones though

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched Danielle Kirsty on YouTube cover this case. She left a lot out and at times I was quite annoyed because she seemed to criticise the Drs and police BUT the comments section 😳😳😳 the number of people claiming she’s innocent, is being made a scapegoat, that’s she’s been set up or the fall Guy is actually terrifying
It's just another case for people to make conspiracy theories about, like every other thing that's happened recently. I'm so sick of those people.

Reactions: 16
The nursing profession does seem to attract more than their fair share of uncaring sociopathic individuals. You only have to read the NMC Hearings and Sanctions page to realise that.
Latest hearings and sanctions - The Nursing and Midwifery Council (nmc.org.uk)
You'll also find a lot of those hearings are about nurses breaking contract, like working for more than one agency, working above their skills set or working whilst mentally impaired, that sort of thing. NMC are pretty ruthless when it comes to the image of nursing - I really question NMC on how tf did they miss Lucifer Letby?
When a highly skilled senior nurse relative of mine had to leave the country and restart her nursing career due to whistleblowing sadistic nurses, I'm sure there are many genuine nurses facing the same fate.

For context, she whistleblow a senior nurse on a geriatric ward for directly harming and inflicting pain on the elderly patients. This sadistic nurse let patients who needed suctioning to drown in their own fluids and even failed to aspirate stomach fluids before giving a patient a feed, these are equivalent of Grievous bodily harm!

Things escalated on her ward after she whistleblown, datix was filed and my relative had no choice but to leave the profession and go abr
oad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.