Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who works in the sex industry will have a level of self awareness that means they don’t dress in a way that makes you think they get their style inspo from the freemans catalogue. It’s been a laugh this morning though, ngl.

the note with ‘I’ll never marry’ etc was found on the search after the second arrest, not the initial one ie is a reflection of her thoughts knowing she was going to be charged at some point.

Reactions: 40
Because it is the perfect profession for these types of sickos. Nursing in general is.

My last time in maternity there was one particular nurse.... and I had her number from our first encounter, low on the empathy scale to say the least.

These freaks of nature don't all murder but they abuse their power and hurt sick people when they can't fight back. Unlucky for that witch as sick as I was I could fight back.
i haven’t caught up, but your post has prompted a memory I have from When I was teenager in hospital. I had a standard op got sent home and a few days later my wounds haemorrhaged in the night, luckily I woke and I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Anyway I had to stay in for a while can’t remember how long now to recover. There was one nurse on the ward who was absolutely vile to me, I remember when I felt well enough to walk to the loo on my own, she tried to insist she had to go in with me (I was 15). I didn’t want her to and I explained I was fine and could manage I was feeling a lot better. The witch then grabbed my arm and dug her nails into me and dragged me there, I was so shocked and upset that I didn’t argue and she then came into the loo with me and watched me pee, then she walked off when I had finished and I had to walk back to my bed on my own anyway, didn’t make any sense. Was bleeping weird, I should have reported her but she scared me. She didn’t nurse me again after that but I remember her scowling at me everytime she passed me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
My OH called her a basics range rich tea biscuit this morning and it’s so painfully accurate, soz to anyone who likes a rich tea

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i haven’t caught up, but your post has prompted a memory I have from When I was teenager in hospital. I had a standard op got sent home and a few days later my wounds haemorrhaged in the night, luckily I woke and I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Anyway I had to stay in for a while can’t remember how long now to recover. There was one nurse on the ward who was absolutely vile to me, I remember when I felt well enough to walk to the loo on my own, she tried to insist she had to go in with me (I was 15). I didn’t want her to and I explained I was fine and could manage I was feeling a lot better. The witch then grabbed my arm and dug her nails into me and dragged me there, I was so shocked and upset that I didn’t argue and she then came into the loo with me and watch me pee, then she walked off when I had finished and I had to walk back to my bed on my own anyway, didn’t make any sense. Was bleeping weird, I should have reported her but she scared me. She didn’t nurse me again after that but I remember her scowling at me everytime she passed me.
Some nurses are complete
witches calling them angels is a joke.

Reactions: 26
Yep, it was Jammy.
Found the original chat here. The original poster Refraction deleted the post, but it's quoted. Shame it wasn't a screenshot, and checking the FB groups it seems Jammy is a dirty deleter. But Janet was clearly feeding him info she shouldn't have been running her mouth about. Is that contempt of court?

Screenshot_20230828_093810_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230828_093939_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230828_093956_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Found the original chat here. The original poster Refraction deleted the post, but it's quoted. Shame it wasn't a screenshot, and checking the FB groups it seems Jammy is a dirty deleter. But Janet was clearly feeding him info she shouldn't have been running her mouth about. Is that contempt of court?

View attachment 2409610View attachment 2409612View attachment 2409613
Yes it’s contempt of court. She shouldn’t have been feeding that back to people. There was an embargo, o‘Lee and noseymoo couldn’t talk to us during the deliberations/once partial verdicts had been heard.

Some nurses are complete
witches calling them angels is a joke.
some are but I also think most are wonderful. I have had 99 percent positive experiences and only encountered that one negative one, so I wouldn’t want tar them on with the same brush. For example, I had a particularly long and traumatic labour, I went through 9 midwife’s during my first labour (yes it was that long), my last ones had so much empathy that they were crying with me at the end, I’m talking full on sobs like it was them going through my labour. I’ll remember them forever❤ I couldn’t have done it without them.

• Heart
Narcissism thrives in healthcare jobs
There may not be many serial killers but there’ll be a fair few narcs

Reactions: 31
some are but I also think most are wonderful. I have had 99 percent positive experiences and only encountered that one negative one, so I wouldn’t want tar them on with the same brush. For example, I had a particularly long and traumatic labour, I went through 9 midwife’s during my first labour (yes it was that long), my last ones had so much empathy that they were crying with me at the end, I’m talking full on sobs like it was them going through my labour. I’ll remember them forever❤ I couldn’t have done it without them.
Oh no not all my any means the nastyones are in a minority but the do exist. Your labour sounds horrendous!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂 oh it was!Put it this way the pushing part that they tell you is quick took four bleeping hours. Couldn’t have a c section to help, the reason behind this I still don’t know fully know or understand. My family all thought we had died who were waiting outside as they informed them I was going to start pushing and I wouldn’t be long. Can’t imagine what they all would have been thinking four hours later! But a lot went very wrong 😑. I had about 8 medical Professionals in the room at the end. But all was well in the end ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i haven’t caught up, but your post has prompted a memory I have from When I was teenager in hospital. I had a standard op got sent home and a few days later my wounds haemorrhaged in the night, luckily I woke and I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Anyway I had to stay in for a while can’t remember how long now to recover. There was one nurse on the ward who was absolutely vile to me, I remember when I felt well enough to walk to the loo on my own, she tried to insist she had to go in with me (I was 15). I didn’t want her to and I explained I was fine and could manage I was feeling a lot better. The witch then grabbed my arm and dug her nails into me and dragged me there, I was so shocked and upset that I didn’t argue and she then came into the loo with me and watched me pee, then she walked off when I had finished and I had to walk back to my bed on my own anyway, didn’t make any sense. Was bleeping weird, I should have reported her but she scared me. She didn’t nurse me again after that but I remember her scowling at me everytime she passed me.
I reported a midwife via PALS and was told there was no record of it happening and that none of the staff knew about it either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Latest episode on podcast out, covering interview with baby L and M’s parents. Think it was maybe covered before post verdict but heartbreaking to listen to. Staggering how hospital didn’t tell them that baby L suffered with low blood sugar overnight during LL’s attempt to kill. They didn’t know anything about it until police told them years down the line…. Wonder if LL was the nurse updating the parents and that’s why she omitted this info when they rang for updates

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Bleeding hell … another bad un … it’s bloody awful for all them good nurses… 1 of my lads is a type 1 diabetic … he’s been in HDU for a couple of weeks when he was diagnosed … an them nurses and docs did save his life … brilliant clever caring folk… then ya get pieces of tit like letby just an absolute disgrace to all the great docs and nurses!!! Xx
I think when she knew they were on to her, she wanted to get caught. It might explain why she left so many incriminating notes and didn't destroy the paperwork she had kept as trophies in her home.
If she wanted to be caught then you would have thought she'd have pleaded guilty when caught.
---
Bleeding hell … another bad un … it’s bloody awful for all them good nurses… 1 of my lads is a type 1 diabetic … he’s been in HDU for a couple of weeks when he was diagnosed … an them nurses and docs did save his life … brilliant clever caring folk… then ya get pieces of tit like letby just an absolute disgrace to all the great docs and nurses!!! Xx
She’s a one hundred percent deluded simpleton clearly but as they say for every pan there is a lid.
It makes me angry just seeing her gobshite face.

Reactions: 3
😂 oh it was!Put it this way the pushing part that they tell you is quick took four bleeping hours. Couldn’t have a c section to help, the reason behind this I still don’t know fully know or understand. My family all thought we had died who were waiting outside as they informed them I was going to start pushing and I wouldn’t be long. Can’t imagine what they all would have been thinking four hours later! But a lot went very wrong 😑. I had about 8 medical Professionals in the room at the end. But all was well in the end ❤
Wow my longest entire labour was 3 hrs 51 minutes and that was with an epidural. Youngest flew out in under 10 minutes again with an epidural lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2409610View attachment 2409612View attachment 2409613
Interesting.
I think there were a lot of leaks in the end, a few days before the verdicts were announced, Gill apparently told someone privately that there had been 2 G verdicts already. At the time I thought it was just him talking shite, but then it came true.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Narcissism thrives in healthcare jobs
There may not be many serial killers but there’ll be a fair few narcs
I very much agree with this, especially surgeons. I dated a cardiologist once. This was quite a long time ago before people talked so much about personality disorders and I was so confused by his behaviour that I started googling it and what came up were articles about narcissists.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m so irritated by people repeatedly saying that Lucy Letby must be innocent because the evidence was circumstantial and she had no motive.

They can’t cope with the realisation that some people wear masks.

To me, LL is very similar to Chris Watts. On the outside, nobody could believe he would do what he did to his own children.

Reactions: 28
To me, LL is very similar to Chris Watts. On the outside, nobody could believe he would do what he did to his own children.
Both covert narcissists. When the mask slips I think it's a bigger shock for people.

Can't stop looking at Jan's Insta. She's so gormless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting.
I think there were a lot of leaks in the end, a few days before the verdicts were announced, Gill apparently told someone privately that there had been 2 G verdicts already. At the time I thought it was just him talking shite, but then it came true.
Funny how all the breeches came from LL's side. Bunch of arseholes, the lot of them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.