Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where this picture comes from? It’s not her original arrest as she wasn’t wearing jeans!

View attachment 2408221
It's from a couple of weeks after her first arrest in 2018 making bail at a police station in Hereford. She doesn't look traumatized though despite still wearing the same pyjama top she was arrested in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is this true? 🫠
I don't know but I imagined there might be something like this. I've been surprised about the lack of salacious gossip in general.

I suspect she's "virginal" and "innocent" in the same way that she was "sweet, gentle and kind" - the thrill is the deception.

More from the same commenter:

Screenshot (394).png

Screenshot (393).png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's odd that amid all this talk of inquiries no one mentions the role played by the unions in this affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahahah tit I forgot, she actually mentioned the tattle wiki on the call!
She kept saying she’s “downloaded it” (read: copy and pasted it) and wants everyone to look at it and use it as a basis for their “work” lol. Idek man, I think at the end of the day she’s just a very deluded woman with a big vendetta against hospitals/the legal system and an even bigger debt she needs clearing.
The more this develops, I don’t really think this is even about LL at all. I think it’s 100% about the grift for her.
---

Oh yes definitely.
There were a lot of crusty old blokes on there who defo just fancy her and have a fetish for serial killer nurses (mentioning no names Richard)
At this point I think @Tofino needs to copyright the wiki!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think there is a general misunderstanding amongst Letby supporters that NICU babies are all on the precipice of death and that they're more likely to die than go home which really isn't the case. Some of these people seem to be conflating intensive care with palliative care.
YES EXACTLY!!! And they cannot differentiate between the two cause they are incredibly dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t see LL swinging round a lap dancing pole in her kitten heels and beige Matalan nightie. Too PTSD inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is this true? 🫠
There was 1 pic stood posing next to a pole on a night out …. Fully clothed!!! … no way this is true. Lol xx she sat on a church field talking about her studies … I can’t for the life of me imagine her thrusting her crotch in a blokes face …. Or going commando in the middle of a Lap club 🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She can’t even wear a V-neck top 🤣🤣
A lap dancer what gets embarrassed at going commando … she’d struggle to make any money … fgs …. Some of these men I just think what fantasise that she was putting her boobies in their face 🙄 xx

be a much better outcome if letby was getting her lettuce out on a Saturday night and going into work next day and not causing harm and death… No probs with that what so ever !!! Xx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.