Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would they manage to find a jury who havenā€™t heard about this case if /when more charges are brought? ā€¦. We have all witnessed the breaks and illnesses and other commitments that this last jury have encounteredā€¦. Just finding a unbiased jury who havenā€™t heard of letby is in its self a task!!! Am sure dick gill would be up for the job šŸ™„ (bloody idiot) xx

Reactions: 15
Thatā€™s the 1ā€¦. What does she look like. Looks like sheā€™s been in her mums dressing up box!!!! If thatā€™s not a fail proof way to get folk looking at her I donā€™t know what is!!! Ashamed of attending the police station so she wears a really crap disguise ā€¦ but not ashamed of walking round London with some1 elseā€™s husband!!! šŸ™„ xx
Haha! Was going to say looks like sheā€™s been dressed by mummy šŸ˜† Who goes out looking like that?! Exactly brazen hussy! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so whatā€™s their plan of action? Throughout the trial they seemed certain they have the evidence. So they are just waiting to submit it to a legal team that will listen to them?
Well, thatā€™s a very good question!
My understanding was that theyā€™re all going to get into groups based on which experience/skills they each have (eg doctors in one group, lawyers in another, nurses, content creators, stats people, people with IT knowledge etc) and just ā€œget to workā€ apparently. Although exactly what theyā€™re supposed to be working on wasnā€™t really explained.
Their main focus atm seems to be on content creation and marketing for this grift campaign, they talked a lot about the importance of spreading the word of her innocence on social media and getting the message out there.

In terms of the legal team, Iā€™m not too sure. Quite a few people have been in contact with LLā€™s mate Dawn who has said sheā€™s going to put all of this science on trial crap to LL and see if she wants to try and appeal with it or not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My understanding was that theyā€™re all going to get into groups based on which experience/skills they each have (eg doctors in one group, lawyers in another, nurses, content creators, stats people, people with IT knowledge etc) and just ā€œget to workā€ apparently. Although exactly what theyā€™re supposed to be working on wasnā€™t really explained.
Their main focus atm seems to be on content creation and marketing for this grift campaign, they talked a lot about the importance of spreading the word of her innocence on social media and getting the message out there.

In terms of the legal team, Iā€™m not too sure. Quite a few people have been in contact with LLā€™s mate Dawn who has said sheā€™s going to put all of this science on trial crap to LL and see if she wants to try and appeal with it or not.
Are they going to review all the evidence and look for holes? As they won't have access to actual evidence, what are they going to do google or come here for Tofino's wiki. Or are they hoping if they get enough supporters the court will bend to the public's will. Unfortunately for Letby this maybe her only hope of freedom, not that there's much hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they going to review all the evidence and look for holes? As they won't have access to actual evidence, what are they going to do google or come here for Tofino's wiki. Or are they hoping if they get enough supporters the court will bend to the public's will. Unfortunately for Letby this maybe her only hope of freedom, not that there's much hope.
This is what Iā€™m baffled by, theyā€™ve not even had access to all the medical evidence but have this wonderful science that can disprove the entire medical records assessed by multiple medical experts, some experts in neonates too but yet all these qualified people who have had access to every single medical record seem to have all missed this fantastic science that proves her innocence šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hahahaha this is kind of what I was expecting.

They were meant to have the ā€˜evidenceā€™ a few months ago that Ben Myers didnā€™t want anything to do with which made him a bad barrister and this case the biggest miscarriage of justice in entire British history. What happened to that? If they have the evidence to exonerate her then no social media campaign and ā€˜getting the message out thereā€™ is bloody needed.

They are nothing more than just a sick bunch of Lucy fans.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hahahahah tit I forgot, she actually mentioned the tattle wiki on the call!
She kept saying sheā€™s ā€œdownloaded itā€ (read: copy and pasted it) and wants everyone to look at it and use it as a basis for their ā€œworkā€ lol. Idek man, I think at the end of the day sheā€™s just a very deluded woman with a big vendetta against hospitals/the legal system and an even bigger debt she needs clearing.
The more this develops, I donā€™t really think this is even about LL at all. I think itā€™s 100% about the grift for her.
---
hahahaha this is kind of what I was expecting.

They were meant to have the ā€˜evidenceā€™ a few months ago that Ben Myers didnā€™t want anything to do with which made him a bad barrister and this case the biggest miscarriage of justice in entire British history. What happened to that? If they have the evidence to exonerate her then no social media campaign and ā€˜getting the message out thereā€™ is bloody needed.

They are nothing more than just a sick bunch of Lucy fans.
Oh yes definitely.
There were a lot of crusty old blokes on there who defo just fancy her and have a fetish for serial killer nurses (mentioning no names Richard)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hi Everyone,

New to the thread here.

In all honesty, I have toyed with the possibility that LL could possibly be innocent, given that the case was built purely upon circumstantial evidence. However, given the notes, the shifting of blame on her part and her lack of compassion, I have no choice but to believe she is 100% guilty.

Interesting, I don't see any evidence to suggest that her own medical records were submitted to the court, which I think could have been helpful.

In one of the notes, she says that 'she will never have kids, never marry etc'. Based on this, a possibility could be that she wasn't able to have children and so felt that her life was doomed. She then wanted to inflict that same pain she felt on others, or create people that she could resonate with by murdering their children, and perhaps looking them up on Facebook could have been a weird way of resonating with her victim's family's?

I think the people advocating her innocence do so purely based on their inability to accept that so much evil can reside in someone like LL.

Very sad, very chilling. I hope she suffers greatly.

Reactions: 18
I know one shouldnā€™t laugh but gormless Jans Instagram is hysterical.
Is the boyfriend/husband an ALIEN ?
I also noticed carpet on the wall šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I interpreted the line about never having marrying or having children to mean that she knew she was going spend the rest of her life in prison and would never have the opportunity to do these things. I guess we will never know.

I initially assumed she had munchausen's by proxy but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know one shouldnā€™t laugh but gormless Jans Instagram is hysterical.
Is the boyfriend/husband an ALIEN ?
I also noticed carpet on the wall šŸ˜¬
bleeping hell. Itā€™s giving ā€œThe Hills Have Eyesā€ šŸ’€
---
Hahahahah tit I forgot, she actually mentioned the tattle wiki on the call!
She kept saying sheā€™s ā€œdownloaded itā€ (read: copy and pasted it) and wants everyone to look at it and use it as a basis for their ā€œworkā€ lol. Idek man, I think at the end of the day sheā€™s just a very deluded woman with a big vendetta against hospitals/the legal system and an even bigger debt she needs clearing.
The more this develops, I donā€™t really think this is even about LL at all. I think itā€™s 100% about the grift for her.
---

Oh yes definitely.
There were a lot of crusty old blokes on there who defo just fancy her and have a fetish for serial killer nurses (mentioning no names Richard)
She better keep her grubby mitts off Tofā€™s wiki šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think she wanted to be found guilty ?
I think when she knew they were on to her, she wanted to get caught. It might explain why she left so many incriminating notes and didn't destroy the paperwork she had kept as trophies in her home.

Reactions: 8
Does Sarrita see the babies as some kind of scientific experiment, instead of people who collapsed and died because they were attacked. I'm sure she's very good at science but this is NICU babies, most NICU babies don't die and what happened was very unusual. Its annoying when these people who aren't neonatalist presume they know more than the experts.
I think there is a general misunderstanding amongst Letby supporters that NICU babies are all on the precipice of death and that they're more likely to die than go home which really isn't the case. Some of these people seem to be conflating intensive care with palliative care.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Omg Janet Cox visits the Paws Cat Cafe.

Jammy Radnor owns it. šŸ‘€
Who was it on Facebook who kept alluding to things in court that shouldn't be reported- ie the partial verdicts? If it was Jammy, then Janet was obviously running her mouth about things that I'm sure weren't meant to be disclosed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Who was it on Facebook who kept alluding to things in court that shouldn't be reported- ie the partial verdicts? If it was Jammy, then Janet was obviously running her mouth about things that I'm sure weren't meant to be disclosed.
Yep, it was Jammy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.