Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tofino was it you that wrote us the draft letter to our MP to push for the inquiry to be statutory? I’ve just had a letter of response through the post. My MP is a doctor so you’d hope she’ll be listened to on her points about management.
View attachment 2432265
yes, I’m still waiting on my MP 🙄 I didn’t see him in parliament either for Steve Barclay’s statement and given many of my MP’s constituents will use COCH you would think he would want to be at the front of all this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ll do a new thread. It’s been a while!
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s got nothing to hide, why does she need to hide her face? She sounded soooo false IMO, all the pauses & the mistimed emotion & her attempt at sounding bewildered by what Lucifer has done, all so rehearsed.

Some of the comments are disgusting… apart from a few from maybe @slingo16
This. The stupid cow knows she has fucked up BAD. Nice that she’s trying to blame everyone else for not trying hard enough to get Lucifer off the ward, and takes no responsibility herself, that’s classy.

I can’t do the comments, I know I will lose my tit, (even to have a look at Slingo) - I had to leave the Reddit sub as people kept referring to the babies as “it” instead of boy/girl and I got downvoted for calling them out - I suppose I wasn’t #bekind🫠

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.