Lucy Letby Case #67

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You know it’s bollocks when they refer to themselves as “high IQ professionals” but no, any old Tom, dick (apt) or Harry can’t unilaterally decide to appeal a sentence, regardless of their IQ
Anybody talking about being high IQ or people with high IQ is a certified dumb arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am ignoring the people screaming innocent - I think you will always get this with such huge cases as people need to feel special (agree that the amount of people still thinking this is baffling, though).

Re the babies at Liverpool women’s. God I hope there aren’t more murder victims. But I too think she had been interfering with babies long before baby A and this was her first murder. Did her intensive care course and this is what maybe led her to try air embolism as a next step.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Reading back it’s really very grim

‘Several’ deaths at her LWH placement
View attachment 2402395

‘I lost a baby one day. A few hours later given another dying baby’ 🤢

View attachment 2402396
This always had our spidey senses tingling didn’t it. I forgot she’d said on the stand that at LWH she’d seen ‘several’ deaths. Trying to make it look normal when it’s not. Why would you misremember more deaths? Absolute sicko.
Wasn’t there a HCA that had worked at CoCH that had worked there ten years and baby A was the first death she’d been on for. I would bet that in 20 years you’d luckily only be on shift for a handful or so probably less and how many would be utterly unexpected and unexplainable? The idea she was around 3 of these and 1 near miss in 4 shifts is unthinkable. The only reason anyone would think otherwise is because they assume prem babies die left right and centre when they don’t. Thank gooodness.
I also felt suspicious about babies not in the indictment that are mentioned as having shown signs of decline.. there’s one she should be with because she’s designated nurse and the shift leader gave evidence to say she had to tell Letby to focus on this baby who had begun looking ill and grunting. Other mentions of her babies getting transferred out because they’re unwell. I just don’t like the sound of any of it when it comes to her.

I also don’t think it’s really possible to cause a baby real harm by accident in a NICU. She was sadistic and did it on purpose imo, she didn’t discover by mistake that causing them pain thrilled her. She was probably doing much lesser things like making heel pricks as torturous as possible (as per a mother’s account) perhaps even messing with more medications, rushing/missing feeds. Pinching, harming, poor baby J she likely suffocated with her hand to cause the seizure. God knows how often she did something like that to cause serious desaturations.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Richard Gills probably been obsessed with women for that long he’ll even go to the lengths of protesting the innocence of not 1, not 2 but 3 serial killers for the attention of them. Victorino Chua is the only male in his Filofax of bullshit, he’s a fucked little freak and the only place he belongs is on a register. Don’t give him any attention it’s what he craves the most. Him and his mini spring roll willy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If the police are attributing another 6 deaths in 2015/16 to her - I wonder if they were before baby A or after? I guess that document that showed the months / deaths might help figure if baby A was her first at COCH? though we wouldn’t know which were the non-suspicious deaths to rule them out - though we do know any deaths after end June 16 aren’t down to her.

soz got my hair in a bun and am serious kabuki tonight
I’m sure during baby A’s evidence, one of the replies to her texts about the death, included something about her “bad run” even at that point 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m sure during baby A’s evidence, one of the replies to her texts about the death, included something about her “bad run” even at that point 😞
Oh my god well spotted. This is just gonna be catastrophic. Imagine all the parents now who’s children spent time in the NICU whilst she was there, just sat waiting wondering if they’re gonna get a knock off the police.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I feel for any of her ex mentors when she was a student. If she did do anything at the women’s it was while she was being supervised imagine being that mentor now😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh my god well spotted. This is just gonna be catastrophic. Imagine all the parents now who’s children spent time in the NICU whilst she was there, just sat waiting wondering if they’re gonna get a knock off the police.
I think I've mentioned before on these threads - my mum was at the mortuary in Tunbridge Wells when David Fuller was active. After his trial, there was a 'call police' line - they came back to me and said no evidence she had been interfered with. Thankgod. But the fear of that never ever goes away, and she was actually a very old lady who died, not a tiny baby who should have lived or at the very least not been the plaything of a psycho.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Another one :(
what the actual duck

Letby also sent the tot's mother a handmade Mother's Day card with a polaroid photograph she had taken of their baby inside the incubator. Even though he was still requiring 24-hour oxygen, the image showed their son with no mask or oxygen tubes over his face. When the concerned parents queried this Letby dismissed their fears saying: 'I just thought you would like a picture of him with no tubes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Baby A blatantly her first at COCH then 😪 didn’t she go to London with dr NN around his anniversary as well in 2017?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
De ja vu

Once, he was found with an unusual amount of blood in his nappy when Letby was looking after him. The doctors could find no real cause.

Another time, when the killer was his designated nurse, he suddenly collapsed inexplicably as she was about to hand him over to night staff. Fortunately, a doctor came to his aid and a senior nurse took over and he quickly recovered.

---
The boy's father told the Mail: 'We had a handmade card and we assumed everyone on the ward got one. But they didn't, it was just us.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
what the actual duck

Letby also sent the tot's mother a handmade Mother's Day card with a polaroid photograph she had taken of their baby inside the incubator. Even though he was still requiring 24-hour oxygen, the image showed their son with no mask or oxygen tubes over his face. When the concerned parents queried this Letby dismissed their fears saying: 'I just thought you would like a picture of him with no tubes.
She added them as a friend on Facebook?! What the bleeping hell the stupid bleep

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.