Lucy Letby Case #67

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only news i hope to see or hear from her is that someone has battered her but unfortunately unless one of the prison guards turns a blind eye i can't imagine this will happen

Reactions: 23
Something I was watching was saying that it was because she was so average and beige in the real world after being told how special she was by her parents that could be the key. He also said that she probably doesn’t even understand herself why she did it.

Reactions: 24
What can be normal behavior for most of us can be sinister behavior to a serial killer even if it’s exactly the same behaviour.

Many of us facebook stalk people we know or have met. Facebook stalking the parents of the babies you’ve murdered or attempted to murder is sinister and sick as duck. Struggle to understand why some people can’t see the difference in other situations too.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
What can be normal behavior for most of us can be sinister behavior to a serial killer even if it’s exactly the same behaviour.

Many of us facebook stalk people we know or have met. Facebook stalking the parents of the babies you’ve murdered or attempted to murder is sinister and sick as duck. Struggle to understand why some people can’t see the difference in other situations too.
THIS! People trying to justify her searches on fb as if its the same as having a glance at an ex partners social media

• Wow
Reactions: 44
After Tof's last gasp confessional there, i feel like it's only fair to our fellow comrade i disclose i'm an only child, who was the first to go to uni in her family, who likes cats and neutral decor, welllll tit! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This case has genuinely solidified my belief that there shouldn’t be a death penalty.
Imagine knowing that at 33, with probably 50 more years of life left, you’re never ever going to be able to make a life decision…

Never going to be able to pop to the shops, or bake some biscuits. Never going to be able to go on holiday. Never going to see your friends weddings or go to your parents funerals. The list goes on.

That’s on top of the terror she will constantly feel with people wanting to get at her because of her crimes.

To me that’s a far better punishment then just killing someone. Why should they get an easy out? I think the mental anguish that you’re going to have to live that life for the majority of your life would be far worse then knowing you’re going to get a lethal injection. And good.

• Heart
Reactions: 185
THIS! People trying to justify her searches on fb as if its the same as having a glance at an ex partners social media
Yeah, and saying “but she searched loads of other people too.” But was she being accused of murdering their babies? Also how do we know that she didn’t harm the babies of these other parents she was searching? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 37
This case has genuinely solidified my belief that there shouldn’t be a death penalty.
Imagine knowing that at 33, with probably 50 more years of life left, you’re never ever going to be able to make a life decision…

Never going to be able to pop to the shops, or bake some biscuits. Never going to be able to go on holiday. Never going to see your friends weddings or go to your parents funerals. The list goes on.

That’s on top of the terror she will constantly feel with people wanting to get at her because of her crimes.

To me that’s a far better punishment then just killing someone. Why should they get an easy out? I think the mental anguish that you’re going to have to live that life for the majority of your life would be far worse then knowing you’re going to get a lethal injection. And good.
Yes!! The death penalty would be too kind for people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for mentioning that.. I doubted myself amd thought i had dreamt it🤢
The best I can find doing a quick Google on th bus. So it's not the same, but similar with owls on a branch.

Lucy's Room
IMG_3667.jpeg

Neonatal Room
c558e6ae65bb07a324849c9c3fe31639Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjkyNDUyMDQ0-2.73362944.jpg

I'm sure this is the room showing how difficult it would have been to see that a baby was pale at night from the doorway.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
New article from Dan

In a statement issued to the BBC, Mr Harvey said:

"Having read the heart-rending victim impact statements, I know how desperate the parents are for answers and I will help them as best I can at the public inquiry.

"I'm sorry they felt fobbed off. I wanted to give detailed and accurate answers, but this was difficult while the reviews and investigations were taking place.

"Once the police were involved, we were advised by them not to say or do anything that might jeopardise their investigation.

"I was told all communication had to go through the police and not come from the hospital. I apologise for not communicating that clearly enough at the time."

According to reports, Mr Harvey was referred to the General Medical Council (GMC) in 2018 following allegations he "misled the public in media statements", encouraged "an atmosphere of secrecy and fear" and failed to act "appropriately or in a timely manner" when consultants raised concerns.

Anthony Omo, director of fitness to practise and general counsel at the GMC, said: "In 2018 we received a complaint about Ian Harvey which we promoted for a full investigation.

"During our investigation, we liaised with the police, obtained an independent expert report and a witness statement, and thoroughly examined all relevant information.

"At the conclusion of our investigation, our senior decision makers considered all of the evidence and decided that the case did not reach the threshold for referral to the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service for a hearing."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
After Tof's last gasp confessional there, i feel like it's only fair to our fellow comrade i disclose i'm an only child, who was the first to go to uni in her family, who likes cats and neutral decor, welllll tit! 😉

I read well tit like Leslie Jordan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I jump every time Dan tweets now!
Does anyone else think there are more Letbys out there, not particularly targeting babies but some other vulnerable people.
Apart from managers listening to consultant, what other changes can be made to make sure this never happens again.
The way she was able to kill them without too much effort to be honest scares the tit out of me.
Only thing I can think of is deaths in hospital should be more closely monitored but that would take resources which the NHS doesn’t have. for example if one of that babies had collapsed and died at home there would be a lot more effort put in to find out what happened, but in hospital a lot of the babies didn’t even get a post Morton.

Reactions: 23
I've tried to Google info on LL going to Rampton, but can't seem to find any, can anyone point me in the right direction?

• Haha
New article from Dan

"Having read the heart-rending victim impact statements, I know how desperate the parents are for answers and I will help them as best I can at the public inquiry.

"I'm sorry they felt fobbed off. I wanted to give detailed and accurate answers, but this was difficult while the reviews and investigations were taking place.

"Once the police were involved, we were advised by them not to say or do anything that might jeopardise their investigation.

"I was told all communication had to go through the police and not come from the hospital. I apologise for not communicating that clearly enough at the time."

According to reports, Mr Harvey was referred to the General Medical Council (GMC) in 2018 following allegations he "misled the public in media statements", encouraged "an atmosphere of secrecy and fear" and failed to act "appropriately or in a timely manner" when consultants raised concerns.

Anthony Omo, director of fitness to practise and general counsel at the GMC, said: "In 2018 we received a complaint about Ian Harvey which we promoted for a full investigation.

"During our investigation, we liaised with the police, obtained an independent expert report and a witness statement, and thoroughly examined all relevant information.

"At the conclusion of our investigation, our senior decision makers considered all of the evidence and decided that the case did not reach the threshold for referral to the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service for a hearing."
Ian Harvey is one piece of scum.

Saw this article on Reddit

A source told the Mail: 'Harvey retired very quickly in 2018. After Letby's arrest he cancelled his General Medical Council subscription and went to the South of France.'

Another former employee added: 'Around the time he retired, I asked Harvey whether he thought there could be a public inquiry into what had happened and his words were, "They would have to find me first", which bothered me.

This alone should prove that the inquiry should be statutory. He should be dragged back from France to answer these questions.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I jump every time Dan tweets now!
Does anyone else think there are more Letbys out there, not particularly targeting babies but some other vulnerable people.
Apart from managers listening to consultant, what other changes can be made to make sure this never happens again.
The way she was able to kill them without too much effort to be honest scares the tit out of me.
Only thing I can think of is deaths in hospital should be more closely monitored but that would take resources which the NHS doesn’t have. for example if one of that babies had collapsed and died at home there would be a lot more effort put in to find out what happened, but in hospital a lot of the babies didn’t even get a post Morton.
I feel like it’s a very good argument that we need to fund the NHS better. I’ve seen suggestions that medications should be more stringently monitored - that would require more staff. I’ve seen suggestions that vulnerable patients (very young, very old, disabled, comatose) should all have a nurse plus one other in the room for safety - needs more staff.

Obviously there needs to be a better policy for whistleblowers too. But in general I think that it’s a sign that for better patient safety we need more staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
New article from Dan

So it looks like Ian Harvey had been referred to the GMC but they investigated and found trying to cover up the deaths of babies did not meet the threshold for being struck off 😡😡😡 seriously?! They are such a useless organisation!!! But last year they struck off a doctor for asking for a bleeping work laptop.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.