Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Well what do you expect her mother to do after her daughter was jailed for a whole life time as a serial killer.
I’d expect her to have a little respect for the victims who have remained dignified, despite the actions of her daughter.

Not wailing like a fucking banshee & making it about her, clearly a behaviour Lucy learnt from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Well what do you expect her mother to do after her daughter was jailed for a whole life time as a serial killer. Why do we need to know anything about her parents quite honestly, they are not on trial, only their daughter was? I also don't think the media should have taken photos of her parents entering court either
Hard disagree. Her parents have enabled her to the point of turning up to a grievance hearing at work against the doctors who were rightly accusing her of harming babies. They can still parent her and show respect for the parents of the babies she is accused (and now convicted) of killing and the legal system and all that comes with it.

Honestly as far as I’m concerned her, her parents and her friends can all take themselves so far to fuck with this whole innocent, beige routine of their perfect Lucy the conscientious nurse. She’s a calculated, vindictive cunt and they can all fuck right off with the lack of basic decency they’re showing these poor parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Just read some absolute shit on MN by someone who thought Letby wouldn't have been sentenced as harshly as she was as a neonate isn't a "fully formed human" like an 18 month old who can smile and interact!! I mean WTFing hell!🤢😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Johanna Dennehey killed one of my mum’s ex boyfriend’s when she was on her killing spree. It’s weird whenever I see anything mentioned about her, I remember him really well and he was actually a really nice bloke.

Hope Letby rots

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
I was speaking to my mum last night and she brought up the LL case completely unprompted. I haven't spoken to her about it at all really as it's the sort of case she finds really upsetting. However, she brought it up so we were talking about it a bit when she suddenly went "See, this is why you can't trust beige people!"

Maybe she's a secret Tattler?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DianaBanana

Chatty Member
An insanity plea was never part of the plan in my opinion, because that would still mean admitting she did it. She will never, ever do that while her parents are still alive. Not a chance.

• Heart

MmmB777

VIP Member
I agree that relying on her father in her 20s is strange and her parents over indulged her. But someone wearing socks and kitten heels is not necessarily a serial killer psychos don't wear uniforms or have psycho written on their foreheads.
Do you think anybody here, that’s followed the case every day for almost a year.. actually believes that she’s guilty because of her footwear?

• Haha
  • Heart

MmmB777

VIP Member
I’m so personally offended by everything on this thread because I shop at Matalan too. I’m taking that to mean that you’re all saying I’m a murderer! What is it about shopping at Matalan that makes me a psychopath?!!? You horrible ❤bastards❤! 😵💫🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Tofino

VIP Member
As promised, my long post detailing my thoughts on the verdicts. I will do another post soon regarding today's sentencing and some other matters arising from the trial

The 8th of August (Tuesday) was when the first verdicts were delivered. I had come back from lunch to see through the doors that Court 7 was in session. After they had filed back out I asked a reporter who I have been on speaking terms with what had been going on and I was informed that the was going to be called back in about 45 mins, asked if they had reached any unanimous verdicts and to be directed that majority verdicts would be accepted. From that point you could almost feel the tension building amongst the Hummingbird team and my fellow members of the public who were within Court 8, so I can't even imagine what the Court 7 atmosphere was like.

When the jury foreman was asked whether they had reached any verdicts upon which they had all agreed, I was saying to myself in my head "please be the right verdicts, please be the right verdicts" and right they were, two guilty verdicts on the two insulin poisoning attempt murders. I felt a strange combination of relief and numbness after those verdicts- relief that every member of that jury had seen straight through the "Nice Lucy" facade and numbness that I had been witness to such important verdicts, but I couldn't say a word to anyone outside of court about them- this feeling of numbness was to become a familiar feeling during the period in which the reporting restrictions on the verdicts were in place. I left court that afternoon and went to watch my beloved Blackburn Rovers that evening and can recall sitting in a beer garden with my pre-match pint and thinking to myself "literally nobody else here is aware of what has happened at Manchester Crown Court this afternoon" surreal doesn't even come close.

The second set of verdicts were a bolt from the blue, as soon as the court began sitting on the 11th (Friday) and were the verdicts on four of the murder charges. I can safely say that it was the closest I had come to tears during my time attending the trial. Although I had been convinced of her guilt for some time and especially after the attempted murder convictions knew what was coming, to hear the jury return those verdicts was utterly overwhelming. I must have looked horrified and shell shocked when I quickly returned back into Court 8 in order to escape the truly awful sound of the defendants mum whaling uncontrollably, two of the detectives asked me if I was ok- I just replied that I was glad the jury had seen things how we had all seen it. Further guilty verdicts were returned last Wednesday and although the jury acquitted her of two counts of AM and failed to reach verdicts on others, I fully respect the jury's decision making- we have all made jokes about the absences and whatnot, but to undertake 22 days of deliberations after hearing nine months of evidence and only need to ask three questions to the judge was proof of their intense concentration and diligence throughout.

I would like to say thank you to the Operation Hummingbird team, many of whom I have had the honour and privilege of speaking to over the last few months- particularly the one who shook my hand and told me I was a "good man" on the Friday afternoon after the first murder convictions had been returned. Your professionalism and dedication to ensuring justice for those babies and their families has been nothing short of awe-inspiring and your decency and compassion stand in stark contrast to the vile and inhumane creature that all of your combined investigative efforts have helped to secure the conviction of. Another massive thanks of course to Nick Johnson KC and his two juniors, Phillip Astbury and Simon Driver, for their work in exposing to the jury the real, calculating and heinous nature of the defendant.

As for the babies and their families, I simply say that you will forever be in my thoughts
thank you so much for sharing. You’ve described it well but I can still only begin to imagine what it truly felt like for everyone there.

Absolutely disgusted with her mum’s outburst for all to hear. She should have left the building.

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I was a nurse until 2017

I had a manager who was an ex WHSmith shop manager. I managed a unit with people with complex medical needs. I reported my clinical concerns to him. He made my life hell. So I resigned and reported to CQC who went straight in

My next manager was an ex prison officer. Again I reported clinical concerns that were easily resolved but I faced the same attitude.
So I left. And I left nursing defeated as I could see this was a systemic problem.

I can completely understand what happened here with management.

30 years experience lost. Am I happier? Yes.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Can I just say, as a late joiner to the last few threads, thank you to everyone who compiled the wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Moronic

I think she’ll end up in rampton. They know she’ll be attacked / murdered in prison.
Rampton is an NHS hospital.

To go there you need to be sectioned under the mental health act.

To be sectioned under the mental health act you need to be assessed as having a mental illness.

At this time, there has been no such assessment, she wasn’t mentally ill at the time she committed her disgusting crimes. She had the capacity to carry them out and cover them up.

She’s going to PRISON.

Reactions: 57

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I’m really shocked to hear that when baby C was dying, the Letby creature came into the room and said to his parents ‘ok you’ve had your time with him, shall I take him away to the morgue now’ 🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

LittleMy

VIP Member
They are absolutely not on trial. Whether you or I think they’ve behaved poorly in this court case, they are not responsible for their monstrous daughter. But they will love her and so will act like idiots to protect her. Don’t demonize them for being human. They can’t even start to empathize for the babies in this case against their daughter because they think the accused murderer is innocent. It’s awful to us, but they are clinging on to all they have. A small hope in her innocence.
Deluded. But understandably. I’d never ever believe my child hurt another. Unless you can demonstrate they knew she was sick then you can’t attack them. It’s wrong. Let them be.
Accused murderer? I think you mean convicted murderer unless I misheard the sentencing the other day.

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Well what do you expect her mother to do after her daughter was jailed for a whole life time as a serial killer. Why do we need to know anything about her parents quite honestly, they are not on trial, only their daughter was? I also don't think the media should have taken photos of her parents entering court either
Ok. My sympathy is with the babies and their families. Not a histrionic display by a grown woman about her 33 year old daughter.

There is something amiss in that family I'd suggest.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Hi all,
New to the threads, can anyone explain to me why you all keep talking about Matalan and bags for life? 🤪
Also is it true that the police found a 12 inch vibrating dildo in her shower when they searched her home 😱😱😱?

• Haha
  • Wow

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Any person that’s defended or enabled this piece of shit both before it’s conviction and after can rot in hell alongside it
Makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that these scumbags can hear a mother describe her newborn baby having “sad eyes” because that waste of air tortured her to death yet still pipe up and claim it couldn’t possibly have done anything. Dawn the dozy bitch needs to wind her fat neck in. I’m so angry and beyond disgusted

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
The parents will forever see her as accused, the point being they can’t believe she’s guilty.

She’s obviously as guilty as they come and I relish seeing justice served. I mean, did you quote me thinking I wasn’t happy about the sentence? Nope. Lucy Letby is a murderer.
I had no idea what your stance was, you’ve barely posted here before to my knowledge. It doesn’t matter what her parents think, it’s absolutely disgusting the way they’ve reacted in front of the babies’ parents. Those poor people have managed to hold themselves together in her presence and whilst on the stand, even when she had the audacity to ask Baby E’s mum to speak up or was staring out one of the babies’ dads making him feel uncomfortable. One parent had to leave the courtroom covering their ears because of her mum’s wailing.

My thoughts are and always will be with them, and if people want to talk about her parents and condemn them then good for them. The more that’s come out about how they enabled her, the worse they look imo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

laluna

Cried at the the impact statements. And the sentencing. My god may she rot in agony for the rest of her days.
As a nurse I am devastated at what this has done to the reputation of caring staff. And the managers at the trust should be ashamed. I am so angry.
Love to the families - I will think of them always.
As an aside I have never understood why some haven’t taken the notes at face value and are seeking alternative explanations??? It is obvious her mind does not work like a normal human beings and there it is on paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 55