Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This does make me question whether they will pursue the remaining charges at a retrial. It might be deemed that it’s not worth putting the parents through a retrial and having to give evidence again when ultimately her sentence is the absolute maximum possible.

Although with that said, if there was a retrial I suspect she would refuse to engage with the proceedings anyway 🤔

Reactions: 21
I feel its incredibly meaningful that she has received a whole life order for each and every guilty verdict - rather than just one blanket one. Justice Goss showing that what she did to each and every baby individually was abhorrent, not just as a whole.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Nick Johnson must feel such a huge sense of relief now. He and the police investigation team have done so much to get justice here for the families and it must have taken a huge toll on everyone. 10 months is a huge amount of time and he didn't blink once when she was on the stand

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Wonder if the execs who dismissed the consultants concerns, are watching. They enabled her to continue the murders.
I wonder if they were praying that she was found not guilty so they'd never have to face the consequences?.....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Feeling for those families who didn’t get a guilty charge 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Nothing will ever bring those babies back to their families but at least now they can breathe easy knowing that thing is behind bars and will never get out to hurt them or anyone else again.

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God Bless you Justice Goss. 🕯
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really really hope someone inside her jail gets their hands on her. Someone will. That I'm sure of.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imo they should change the rules in baby units, so that there are always 2 staff present at all times, and also have cctv so the parents can watch their babies

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The scummy evil witch will bounce her head off the cell wall and kill herself, I’d put money on it. She will not like the Judge’s remarks at all.

Reactions: 10
I sincerely hope they bring her to court again and get justice for all the babies. I know she is in prison until she dies and goes to hell and it might be seen as not cost effective but these parents and babies need justice.

duck all those managers who ignored the consultants. I hope they are haunted by this every single second for the rest of their lives. I hope they get brought to court for this. I hope they lose their jobs and their golden pensions. They have blood on their hands. I am so angry right now. The hurt she has caused will last a lifetime and beyond.

I pray this won't cause distrust of nurses and other HCP but I can't see how it wouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.