Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JUSTICE!!!!! Whole life order for every one. The evil witch will die in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He did it lads. He got her. Whole life order for every count. We have the beginning of some justice for those darlings.

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I really hope prison means prison for her. No benefits or rewards. I hope she spends 24 hours a day rotting in a cell.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Judges get an enormous amount of grief in the media, I really feel for him having to sit though 10 months of horrific evidence and then be responsible for issuing that sentencing statement. What courage.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Whole life order, so relieved. Absolutely the right decision. There is no joy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Those sweet babies can rest easy knowing that ugly evil bleep will spend the rest of her days in fear of what other prisoners will do to her. Fly high sweet angels, BNE and Boss Gods did you proud xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In tears. Rot in hell Letby. Big love to all affected by this horrendous evil woman’s crimes. Also love to all the tattle gang that have supported each other through this trial. Hope every single second of the rest of her life is filled with pain and misery

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am so tired of people (yes, Facebook morons) arguing that all the evidence was circumstancial and that there was no 'smoking gun' therefore she can't be guilty. The narrative around circumstancial evidence needs to be challenged and drilled into those thickos who demand that someone must be caught in the act in order to be guilty of a crime.
Good grief. Given (and even if they had a break due to covid) how long the trial plus investigation took , do people really think the police, etc would waste this amount of money and time if there was a chance she was innocent?

Reactions: 10
Yes WLO for each offense- she's never gonna be able to get out- can't imagine the fund raiser getting enough money to fight 13x WLO's

Reactions: 21
Did judge Goss just say WLO for each of the offences? I get that it is WLO overall, but that last bit made it sound like he gave it for each offence too
Yes, he did. Means that if any conviction gets overturned somehow she’s got 12 other WLOs.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.