• Still unsure

Votes: 29 5.1%
  • Not guilty - prosecution have not proved their case

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Not guilty - innocent, she’s a scapegoat

Votes: 7 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 40th thread!

Defence rested their case last week after Lucy and The Plumber gave their evidence.

This week should see prosecution start their closing statement, followed by Defence and then next week or week after judge will do his final summing up before sending the jury out for deliberation (judge said he expects this to happen w/c 3rd July presuming no more delays).

Last thread:

Last poll results:

03E9EC3E-C056-4CA4-844A-5118C9842243.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@dual2099 to answer your question from
the previous thread

I had my baby there. 6 years ago today to be precise 😭. No issues with care other than I kept getting bumped down the queue for my c section until eventually my hind waters broke spectacularly and were full of baby's poo. Then it was all go and they whipped him straight out. Only other gripe was it was hotter than the sun and there weren't enough fans to go around. They did bring us ice lollies though.
My dad spent time there before he passed and I wouldn't say the standard of care was as good for him, but he was very poorly and I don't think it was in any way a factor in his death. Just not nice for us as his family to not get the care we'd expect.
I'm sure there's good and bad in every hospital. I saw a post on a Chester fb group a few days ago asking for people's experience of the nicu and they were almost all overwhelmingly positive. Some ladies had some less positive things to say about the maternity ward, but couldn't fault the nicu and nurses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Checking in with my guilty af vote and a side order of thank duck it's finally raining 🎉🎉 baby Caledonian is 4 weeks old today and this is the first time it's rained since he was born. Usually in Central Scotland it rains a lot more. Anyhoo I digress back to lucifer. I was speaking to my sister about the case yesterday and she as a nicu parent reckons she's guilty too and that no sane normal minded nurse would do what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
@dual2099 to answer your question from
the previous thread

I had my baby there. 6 years ago today to be precise 😭. No issues with care other than I kept getting bumped down the queue for my c section until eventually my hind waters broke spectacularly and were full of baby's poo. Then it was all go and they whipped him straight out. Only other gripe was it was hotter than the sun and there weren't enough fans to go around. They did bring us ice lollies though.
My dad spent time there before he passed and I wouldn't say the standard of care was as good for him, but he was very poorly and I don't think it was in any way a factor in his death. Just not nice for us as his family to not get the care we'd expect.
I'm sure there's good and bad in every hospital. I saw a post on a Chester fb group a few days ago asking for people's experience of the nicu and they were almost all overwhelmingly positive. Some ladies had some less positive things to say about the maternity ward, but couldn't fault the nicu and nurses.
Here are the real life responses from COCH mums on their experiences. I'm not suggesting this bears relevance to 2015/16, or that every mum will have a perfect experience there. I think it's important to know given all the bad press and rumours about the hospital, especially the ones from 'former employees' or Dick's wife and her magic antenna.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Checking in with my guilty af vote and a side order of thank duck it's finally raining 🎉🎉 baby Caledonian is 4 weeks old today and this is the first time it's rained since he was born. Usually in Central Scotland it rains a lot more. Anyhoo I digress back to lucifer. I was speaking to my sister about the case yesterday and she as a nicu parent reckons she's guilty too and that no sane normal minded nurse would do what she does.
That 4 weeks has flown. Hope you're both well and the mastitis sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lucy hun I saw the perfect cushion for your new cell

Screenshot_20230617_073038_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also maybe you could ask your Mum and Dad if they could get you a pair of these for your first day on the new wing.

Screenshot_20230617_074146_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just checking in ready for this week. I'm on holiday at the moment so not able to keep up with the live updates.
She is definitely G, I'm just not sure whether she will be found G on all charges. The evidence for the baby with the chest drain doesn't seem as strong (I think she did it) so I don't know if it will be enough for the jury.

Totally missed the end of the last thread as had a busy weekend but I'm baaaaaack for some BNE today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cant quite believe we are here after so so many months, felt like we wouldn’t get here at times 🩷🙏🏽 let’s get justice.

• Heart
I hope Mark has had his Weetabix today - We need to know EVERYTHING! I want every detail!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lucy would 100% wear this, with that massive floppy hat
The cut of the vest far too saucy for her though. Blouse would be buttoned up to the neck. Don’t forget she doesn’t know what go commando means but does meet up with married men in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quick question, obviously BNE and BM are very pricey, and I was just wondering whether LL would have had to pay, or because this is such a high profile and horrific case, whether subsidies would have been made to make it a fair trial? I can't imagine BNE would have done this for less than 500k? I might be massively over estimating but from previous experience of friends going through the court system (quite high profile, prison time, huge mistake which cost a life), and of course not your everyday person has this kind of money. If anyone has any answers i would be most interested.

Reactions: 9
@DellaC BNE needs an extra thorough talcing of his balls this morning.

Come on BNE, lay it down like Craig David. Although he's not doing that anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.