Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Says a lot about her how there’s absolutely 0 character witnesses
So not only is she a baby killer she’s an unlikeable twat as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
If this gets any not guilty votes now then tattle should ban those users for lacking in critical thinking skills 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Tofino

VIP Member
“If you are satisfied so that you are sure in the case of any baby that they were deliberately harmed by the defendant then you are entitled to consider how likely it is that other babies in the case who suffered unexpected collapses did so as a result of some unexplained or natural cause rather than as a consequence of some deliberate harmful act by someone.

“If you conclude that this is unlikely then you could, if you think it right, treat the evidence of that event and any others, if any, which you find were a consequence of a deliberate harmful act, as supporting evidence in the cases of other babies and that the defendant was the person responsible.

“When deciding how far, if at all, the evidence in relation to any of the cases supports the case against the defendant on any other or others, you should take into account how similar or dissimilar, in your opinion, the allegations and the circumstances of and surrounding their collapses are.

Finally confirmed!!! The weaker cases can still be found guilty if the jury find her guilty of stronger ones and feel it likely she also harmed those with less evidence. They will still have to decide G and NG on each charge but the evidence can be considered in its entirety and not each baby separately. I don’t know how many times I shared that part of the prosecution opening statement the last 8 months but I knew the judge wouldn’t allow it if it wasn’t true!!

I’m feeling very hopeful for guilty on all charges now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

DellaC

VIP Member
It's trolls for sure. They've been sat with an erection, dribbling from the mouth, palms all sweaty just waiting for a new poll so they could press innocent.

It's a very sad life.

• Haha
  • Sick

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Just seen someone on the fb group say they hope shell be found g of manslaughter instead. Well she won’t be coleslaw brain cos she’s not been charged with it. THICK AS FUCK

• Haha

Windowtothewall

Chatty Member
BM has done a cracking job with very very very very little. But he can't lie and make shit up and neither can other medical experts and witnesses under oath. Everyone who said, "oh, there's only circumstantial evidence" - this is the point. Circumstantial evidence is so strong (as it normally is to pass CPS threshold), there's no other possibility.

BM worked hard at the start to create reasonable doubt - LL's testimony however was the nail in her coffin. Now I can understand why the judge let her take so many breaks and short weeks - because if her testimony is so critical, no one wants to risk her winning an appeal because she claims she was too tired/fatigued etc so her evidence is to be negated.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

MmmB777

VIP Member
I’m sorry there is not a chance in HELL this was a power move. I’ve always said BM has done brilliantly with the scraps he’s had but never in a million years did I think he didn’t have someone prepared to say yes the blood sample should have been tested an hour earlier or the pneumonia could have killed baby C or just.. well anything.
To go from that prosecution case to.. a plumber. Someone even fucking joked that’ll be her defence witness 🤣🤣🤣 the fact it was the ONLY defence witness is wild!
I am just so bloody glad it’s coming to an end fellas. So glad. Justice is so close ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I have been struggling to keep up with this thread lately so I'm just going leave it for awhile. I have some health issues which I need to get to the bottom of and honestly I'm just too anxious about it all to handle this trial at the moment. I hope to dip back in when the verdict is in. 🩷

If I don't, I just want to take the opportunity to say this has been the best online community I have been part of. The knowledge, the insights and most importantly the empathy in the face utter evil has made this horrific trial easier to follow and process.

• Heart

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
Also, people saying her defence was shit are forgetting that BN has also extensively cross examined every witness brought by the prosecution over the last 6 months so she has had a full defence. She just didn't have any compelling expert witnesses eho could undermine the prosecution ones.

Onus is on prosecution to prove this not the defence he just needs to introduce doubt that's all.

My personal view is that she has fucked her own defence by taking the stand and nothing BM has done before that point or after it will be enough to get her off. Before she took it, he had a chance of a split/hung jury in my opinion. LL agreeing with BNE and him backing her into a corner she couldn't escape from has just sealed it so I'll raise a glass to that man tonight as he has done everything possible to get justice

• Heart

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
I remember reading something on websleuths right at the start of the trial which pointed out that a lot of the incidents spanned a 3 or 4 day period and often commenced on the first day. The suggestion/implication was that she did stuff on day 1 of a typical 3 or 4 day NHS shift pattern so she had time to observe the immediate aftermath.

I'd forgotten about it up to now but it makes sense and is really sick if that's the case.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
“If you are satisfied so that you are sure in the case of any baby that they were deliberately harmed by the defendant then you are entitled to consider how likely it is that other babies in the case who suffered unexpected collapses did so as a result of some unexplained or natural cause rather than as a consequence of some deliberate harmful act by someone.

“If you conclude that this is unlikely then you could, if you think it right, treat the evidence of that event and any others, if any, which you find were a consequence of a deliberate harmful act, as supporting evidence in the cases of other babies and that the defendant was the person responsible.

“When deciding how far, if at all, the evidence in relation to any of the cases supports the case against the defendant on any other or others, you should take into account how similar or dissimilar, in your opinion, the allegations and the circumstances of and surrounding their collapses are.

Finally confirmed!!! The weaker cases can still be found guilty if the jury find her guilty of stronger ones and feel it likely she also harmed those with less evidence. They will still have to decide G and NG on each charge but the evidence can be considered in its entirety and not each baby separately. I don’t know how many times I shared that part of the prosecution opening statement the last 8 months but I knew the judge wouldn’t allow it if it wasn’t true!!

I’m feeling very hopeful for guilty on all charges now.
I'm glad for this direction too. Could you imagine if yours was the child who got NG when all the others got G? Would be horrendous for those parents, she needs to be found G for all, even though there are some with less compelling evidence than others, she's going down for the rest of her miserable life either way, the priority now is justice for the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DellaC

VIP Member
LMAO I am a pm, so work with many many plumbers. Who's saying anything bad about plumbers? This chick is nuts. What part of that defence was strong? That there were occasional problems with the plumbing???? Wow mark me as blown away.
Is that you Rishi? 😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Tofino

VIP Member
Well well well. I have to say I’m only semi-surprised there are no defence expert witnesses. Ben has not once, in 8 months, mentioned a single expert witness he had. Or any witness for that matter. I knew back in October he made a mistake keeping his opening statement brief and now we know why, because he’s got nothing!! Or more rather, Lucy has nothing because Ben can only work with what he’s got and because she did it, he has nothing. (I didn’t like his cross exam of parents but otherwise I have a lot of respect for Ben, much as we like to take the piss).

This is how Ben started his defence opening statement which is humorous now we know he has nothing to present:

Ben Myers tells the jury he is "barely touching" on the detail involved in this case today.

He says the defence's opening statement will not be as detailed as the four-day opening the prosecution has put forward. More detail will come later in the trial.

In his opening statement he also calls prosecution ‘expert evidence’ and his is just ‘medical evidence’

There is plenty of disagreement between the prosecution expert evidence and the defence medical evidence

Me in October 2022.

BB6B1E24-5003-4994-99A6-70EEF89FFEC3.jpeg
A8FAA10F-2FED-4E52-A1D8-BD7FA70FF528.jpeg

• Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
🏆Can we also save an award for Dr Noname for most regretful shag. Hope he never gets an erection again the dirty tiny boy.

• Haha